chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New matches added to 'The Bash' (The Bash Card-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

New matches added to 'The Bash' (The Bash Card-) Empty
PostSubject: New matches added to 'The Bash' (The Bash Card-)   New matches added to 'The Bash' (The Bash Card-) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:08 am

The following is the latest official line-up for WWE's "The Bash" pay-per view on June 28th in Sacramento, California:

WWE Title:
-Randy Orton (c) vs. Triple H

WorldHC:
-CM Punk (c) vs. Jeff Hardy

ECW Title (Scramble Match):
-Tommy Dreamer (c) vs. Christian vs. Jack Swagger vs. Mark Henry vs. Finlay

I-C Title vs. Rey's Mask:
-Chris Jericho (c) vs. Rey Mysterio

Unified Tag-Titles:
-Carlito & Primo Colon (c) vs. Legacy

Women's Title:
-Melina (c) vs. Michelle McCool

Wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

New matches added to 'The Bash' (The Bash Card-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New matches added to 'The Bash' (The Bash Card-)   New matches added to 'The Bash' (The Bash Card-) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:21 am

The card doesn't look that bad. The WWE Title match happened too much. Jeff vs. CM Punk is a little refreshing because this is like the only World Title match not to feature Edge since Survivor Series. The Scramble match is still a new match type for WWE but, I'm surpised their using it on WWECW, but it doesn't matter, it'll probably be intersting. I don't like The IC Title vs Rey's Mask because that means Mysterio is winning the title back, and these constant title changes need to stop. I believe one of the agreements in Mysterio's contract was that he won't lose the mask but, I wouldn't mind if that wasn't true and he lost the mask, although wouldn't be WWE's smartest decision to unmask Rey. Good to see the unified tag titles actually be defended, but with that being said, are they ever going to give them single belts. I don't like that Carilto and Primo have been carrying around The World Tag and the WWE Tag. The Divas match is meh, not the biggest fan of either and I'm hoping Melina retains. Thats what I think of the card, I hope they add the United States Championship to the card in a title defense.
Back to top Go down

New matches added to 'The Bash' (The Bash Card-)
Page 1 of 1