chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Jackson dies at 50.

Go down 
+8
money
babaganoosh
Y2J X
Bek
StuffOfLegends
Ex-Mattitude Follower
That-Damn-Good
Inah
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Michael Jackson dies at 50. Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:07 pm

TMZ.com wrote:
We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

I'm hoping this isn't true. Only TMZ has released this, and it hasn't been confirmed by anything or anyone yet. This is truly shocking.

Last edited by Inah on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Some say he's dead. Other sources say he's in a coma. Better off waiting for actual confirmation than freaking the fuck out about it without knowing much. Either way, it's not fucking good news.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Confirmed.

RIP Michael Jackson Sad
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:17 pm

A very sad day indeed, this is awful news. Michael Jackson revolutionized music whether you like him or not. I see him as an amazing performer and the best pop artist of all-time. Rest in peace MJ. ='(
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2941
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:34 pm

R.I.P. Michael, he'll be missed.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Bek

Female Number of posts : 1602
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:41 pm

RIP MJ. While I'm definitely not a fan, there's no point in denying he changed the face of pop music.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:43 pm

RIP Michael Jackson. I'm not his biggest fan but, I do like his songs. I'm in a little shock about this, I'm finding this hard to believe but, when someone I know does I normally do. This sucks, great music career and hopefully thats how he will be remember most for.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:52 pm

You know it's odd. I only have 2 of his songs, I haven't followed him much at any point in my life, yet when I heard the news it was really quite saddening. Moreso than "just another" celebrity death.

A little part of music just died today...
Back to top Go down
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:37 pm

RIP Michael Jackson
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:14 am

babaganoosh wrote:

A little part of music just died today...

More like a massive part.

This is so saddening IMO, One of music greatest. i know I use to tease Bolton about liking him but you cannot dislike him. He is just that sort of musician. Yeah he was different but he has charismatic and was just great. R.I.P Michael Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:37 am

I was bought up listening to MJ, and despite his personal life, that didn't make him any less amazing. I was extremely sad to find out that he'd died. And like many of you guys have said, a part of music has died with him, because he really was an icon, one of a kind.

R.I.P Michael.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:43 am

I remember yesterday I was watching Channel 4 News at 5 and it said he was in cardiac arrest. Then I went to the basketball courts with a friend. On the way back so guy told his wife that Michael Jackson was dead so I ran home and told my mom. She checked on TV and sure enough the AP confirmed his death. What a sad day for music. His music will never be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:43 am

His music was extremely influential and he did a lot of positive philanthropy and for that I am sorry he's dead. However, as a person I think his character is questionable at best so I'm not all that upset about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50.   Michael Jackson dies at 50. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson dies at 50.
Page 1 of 1