chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Jackson warned Paris he was going to die

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Guilha

Male Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Michael Jackson warned Paris he was going to die Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson warned Paris he was going to die   Michael Jackson warned Paris he was going to die Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 am

Quote :
Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson's sister, wants her nephews' custody. Elizabeth Taylor, big friend of the King of Pop, is hospitalized due to the nerves.

Almost three weeks after his death, Michael Jackson keeps making great impact on the worldwide press. The chances of murder and the suspections that fall upon the medical and nursery team that surrounded the singer, the fight that's coming up for Jackson's sons' custody and the debts the singer left, there's plenty of subjects to discuss.

Jackson's 3 sons are at this moment under the custody of their grandmother Katherine - the biological mother of two of them, Debbie Rowe, sometimes claims she's interested in fighting for the custody but other times she claims she doesn't want anything to do with them - and after the sister La Toya has shown has shown herself surprised for the fact that Jackson wrote in his testament that if something happened to Katherine, his sons' custody should be given to Diana Ross, the other sister, Janet Jackson, puts herself in front and says she wants the custody of her nephews.

According to declarations from an unknown source of Contactmusic.com, "He [Michael Jackson] wanted Janet to take care of the children, with the help of his mother Katherine, and had the intention to write a new testament that reflected those desires. He plainly trusted in Janet. When he had health problems, he confessed to her how much she meant to him and to his children and wanted her to make sure the children were loved and given care in case something happened to him. She obviously said yes".

This will expressed by Janet comes few days after Joe Jackson, Michael's, La Toya's and Janet's father, had allegedly expressed his will to recreate the Jackson Five with his grandsons, which the artistic name would be Jackson Three. Ian Halperin, jornalist and biographist of Jackson, said this past Sunday: "Joe wants the children to do a world tour in 2010. He has even offered recording contracts to two of Michael's sons. Now he has said that he'll be arranging them the best support band and will take him on tour as the Jackson Three".

Paris, the only daughter of Michael Jackson, who is 11 years old, was supposedly warned by Michael Jackson about his death, 1 month before it happened. The news is also told by Ian Halperin in a new book about the King of Pop: the musician was convinced it'd be signed by some of the people that were the most closed to him.

The musician has also supposedly told that he felt pressured to the 50 concerts scheduled for the O2 Arena, in London, even with not feeling himself physically prepared. Jackson is said to have had a serious conversation with Paris in May: "He called her to his bedroom and asked her to not be mad at him if he didn't make it until Father's Day [celebrated on the 3rd Sunday of June, in USA]". He felt extremely sick", wrote Halperin.

Michael Jackson's death also moved his big friend Elizabeth Taylor a lot, whom is hospitalized in Los Angeles because she was extremely emotionally upset. The actress who's 77 years old was taken to the medical center on Monday, according to the New York Post, being treated to a big state of exhaustion. Taylor has allegedly fainted when she learnt about Jackson's death and hasn't been able to stop crying since then.

Outra grande amiga de Jackson, a também actriz Brooke Shields , escreveu sobre a sua relação com o cantor numa edição especial da Rolling Stone . "Houve momentos em que ele me pedia para casar com ele, e eu dizia: 'tens-me para o resto da tua vida, não precisas de casar comigo, vou continuar com a minha vida e ter o meu casamento e os meus filhos mas tu vais ter-me sempre'", escreve Shields.

Another big friend of Jackson, and also actress, Brooke Shields, wrote about her relationship with the singer in a special edition of the Rolling Stone magazine. "There were moments in which he asked me to marry him, and I'd say: 'you have me for the rest of your life, you don't need to marry me, I'll continue to live my life and keep my marriage and my sons but you will have me forever'", wrote Shields.

thoughts?

btw, i translated this article from pottuguese, so if there's something wrong, sorry about that Razz
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
Kayla

Female Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Michael Jackson warned Paris he was going to die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson warned Paris he was going to die   Michael Jackson warned Paris he was going to die Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:37 am

You missed a paragraph. Razz
Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson warned Paris he was going to die
Page 1 of 1