chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE Superstars 7/30

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

WWE Superstars 7/30 Empty
PostSubject: WWE Superstars 7/30   WWE Superstars 7/30 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Quote :
2nd gen showdown
In his first appearance on "WWE Superstars," WWE Champion Randy Orton will square off against another second-generation Superstar: Raw's Primo. Can The Viper defend his Legacy when faced with the Puerto Rican Superstar's impressive lineage?

Shaman and the Kidd
John Morrison has had an impressive run since moving to SmackDown, but on "WWE Superstars" he'll meet one of ECW's finest, the aggressive Tyson Kidd, accompanied by his partners in The Hart Dynasty, David Hart Smith and Natalya.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars 7/30   WWE Superstars 7/30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:27 am

Apparently, John Morrison vs Tyson Kidd is one helluva match. Sucks that I can't get Superstars.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars 7/30   WWE Superstars 7/30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:07 am

Superstars is a better program than ECW. I like how they have not stuck a bunch of lower card guys on there. Morrison, Jericho, Punk, and now Orton. I dig Superstars. You can see it on WWE.com, after Thursday. Here is last weekshttp://www.wwe.com/shows/wwesuperstars/videos/
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars 7/30   WWE Superstars 7/30 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Well, originally, I think Superstars was designed for guys who couldn't get a lot of TV time on either 3 brands but I like the possibilities of inter-brand matches on one show, as it makes it feel more special.

But it's good to see high-profile matches in the early stages of the show. Gives it credibility.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars 7/30   WWE Superstars 7/30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:10 am

EdgeHead wrote:
Well, originally, I think Superstars was designed for guys who couldn't get a lot of TV time on either 3 brands but I like the possibilities of inter-brand matches on one show, as it makes it feel more special.

But it's good to see high-profile matches in the early stages of the show. Gives it credibility.

It has kind of been Morrison launching pad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Superstars 7/30   WWE Superstars 7/30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Superstars 7/30
Page 1 of 1