chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zak Vs dagger the Streak ends. (Would have been more epic if it was original match)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Zak Vs dagger the Streak ends. (Would have been more epic if it was original match) Empty
PostSubject: Zak Vs dagger the Streak ends. (Would have been more epic if it was original match)   Zak Vs dagger the Streak ends. (Would have been more epic if it was original match) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:54 am

How to save a life by the fray hits the arena and the fans start booing from the get go and Black Dagger arrives from behind the curtains he looks pissed off and starts making his way to the ring fireworks set of behind him at this point a fan starts squaring up to dagger before security pull dagger and the fan apart this sets Dagger to get into the ring he shouts for a microphone which the announcer gives to him he then begins to talk to the fans.

Black Dagger: Im Back and back for good haha i wasnt going to be back but after putting up a good showing at a night to remember i just couldnt resist and none of you idiots can lie at all but ones thing for sure Zachary i would of thrown your ass over that ring you just got lucky damn it i was doing the best i could and i nearlly won but guess what im still here in CGS and your not so lets see who got out the better last night. But forget about that i dont care what you have to offer i care about this handicap match for my first match properly back in the buisness its me and some guy called Massimo taking on a member of the storme clan Kyle Deathlocke now i know for a fact Kyle is a talented guy as well as my enemy Steve Storme but i will admit it i have the most respect for the brotherhood but one thing is for sure i dont mind teaming up with Massimo to beat you Kyle. Another thing is im only getting weirder never any more normal so i wonder what could happen when the leader of the Black Dagger foundation Steps into that ring once more. Oh i have forgot to tell you about the Black Dagger cult havent i well for starters its only rising never getting any smaller and i already have my first two followers who will be announced in very due course. And believe me you individuals will not know what has hit you when you have the urge to be just like the great one Black Dagger by dying your hair black and buying the CD’S of Evanascence and the lost prophets. ( The fans now start to boo heavily and start chanting Shut the fu** up) You really think i give a crap about what you inbred bastards think about me when you people call me an emo and a freak i think to myself dont these people own a mirror. Wait a minute i have just been informed Kyle and Massimo wont be at Fusion this weekend something about Them being to scared to step into the ring with Black Dagger but seriously why Black Dagger is a man who went 6 months without winning,losing in 3.9 seconds in his leaving match and why i agreed to that i do not know. But you people will soon respect me and fear me as well as the people in that damn locker room you will fear me and the cult of Black dagger.HAHAHAHAHA good luck come Saturday Zak you will need it when you get stopped with the DEAD SET.

How to save a life hits the arena again and Black Dagger leaves the ring he then storms to the back before causing any more conflict.
Back to top Go down

Zak Vs dagger the Streak ends. (Would have been more epic if it was original match)
Page 1 of 1