chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fear Ends.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MizRoXxi
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
MizRoXxi

Female Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Fear Ends. Empty
PostSubject: Fear Ends.   Fear Ends. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:43 pm

“You’re nothing but a sidekick”

Roxy is sitting a dark room smoking a cigarette wearing black and white hood sweatshirt with the hood up she has really dark eyeliner on she smiles before she beings to speak

-Roxy-
Lets me start out by saying do not smoke kids do not ever follow in my foot steps I run into walls.

She turns the light on

-Roxy-
I got an email asking what I thought at Fear!

She stands up and puts the cigarette out and takes the sweatshirt off now wearing a black tank top and a jean skirt and boots

-Roxy-
When people talk about their fears they just want attention they want everyone around them to feel sorry for them to feel what they feel but some people...

“She pause for a moment

-Roxy-
Some people already feel the same way though I say fear is in your mind if you keep thinking about fear your mind reacts making the fear become real.

She holds her arm up and it shows a bracelet that says”Fear”

-Roxy-
But just remember fear isn’t real its all in the mind.

“She takes a drink of water

-Roxy-
Like love I don’t believe in fear I used to have so many fears but then learned that fear is just an illusion in your head makes you scared of the littlest things like dying, the dark and so many other things.

She looks around the room

-Roxy-
Fear ends where faith begins right? Let this be a lesson fear isn’t anything its doesn’t exists just like Alexia Lovelace after the bimbo brawl you might not hear from her again ever its not going to be a tag match this time Alexia, Aesha wont be there to bail you out and just like that be gone.

The lights go out and the only thing left is the bracelet that says “FEAR”

END RP

OOC-Was Alittle busy this is the best I could do.
Back to top Go down

Fear Ends.
Page 1 of 1