chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Every time this guy and I meet, he ends up losing. I'm this guys kryptonite. Your finished Jayson!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
money
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
money

Male Number of posts : 1057
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Every time this guy and I meet, he ends up losing. I'm this guys kryptonite. Your finished Jayson! Empty
PostSubject: Every time this guy and I meet, he ends up losing. I'm this guys kryptonite. Your finished Jayson!   Every time this guy and I meet, he ends up losing. I'm this guys kryptonite. Your finished Jayson! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:18 am

Ladies and Gentlemen Feast or Fired here at Jump into the Fire is going off.

Oh my god Cole Cage is climbing! Kevin Bolton is climbing!

Cole isn’t happy! Ace is fired!

Oh no Kevin Bolton gets a boot to the face!

Jump into the fire has not let down here tonight ladies and gentlemen. What else can we expect to see here at this Pay per View tonight!

Cole falls hard down to the mat. Kevin gets the tag opportunity and Cole gets the same!

Massimo opens his last case and he gets the fusion championship title shot!

Cole and Kevin aren’t happy and now they’re both advancing on Massimo!

Sweet chin music to Cole! Sweet chin music to Big Kev! Massimo is the last one standing and he has the Fusion title in his sights.

Jay Brooks!

Massimo Fedireechi is walking out as a winner here tonight.

Kevin Bolton is a bloody mess. Cole Cage is holding his jaw in pain.

Ace losses his job.

Stop standing in my way. I have much bigger worries. You are nothing!

Steve Storme takes out Jay Brooks!

Massimo is devastated that they lost the match.

OD LP is going home happy tonight.

What the hell is Massimo doing? He has that kendo stick.

Your in my backyard now. I made a name off UltraViolence and being Hardcore. You can’t beat Massimo in a hardcore match! HavOc will take hold and you will be vanquished. Prepare for your downfall!

Massimo is boxing in a wounded Jay Brooks.

Massimo is going crazy with that kendo stick against the skull of Jay Brooks. Jay Brooks is wearing a crimson mask courtesy of Massimo.

The damn match is over someone has to stop this.

Now Massimo continues to choke out Jay Brooks and brutalize him with that hard Kendo stick.

Jay Brooks. Every time you are involved in a match with me you end up losing. You end up humiliated. You end up in anguish and pain.

Can Jay Brooks get redemption from Massimo’s attack last week in their tag match!
Massimo has Brooks down and now he is brutalizing him like last week.

Jay Brooks can hold up here can he overcome Massimo Fedireechi.

Jay Brooks is laid out on the mat. Massimo is going up; this is a high risk for Massimo.

Massimo hits his diving elbow drop with hardcore impact to the head of Jay Brooks.

Jay Brooks is out of it! Massimo goes for the cover!

One... Two... Three!

Massimo beats Jay Brooks here tonight at Saturday Night Fusion!

This all ends at No Survivors! This pathetic rivalry ends at No Survivors! You are not exempt from the title. You will not be a Survivor, I will! I promise to make history at No Survivors and I promise to leave you in a pool of your own blood fighting for your life!

Can Jay Brooks win in Massimo’s environment?

Will this be the end for Jay Brooks? Will “The UltraViolence” get a new page of success to put into his ever growing book of triumph?

Massimo has vowed to make history at No Survivors. How will Jay Brooks stay breathing after No Survivors? What does Jay Brooks have to do?

You have to do one thing Jay Brooks. The one thing I have been telling you all along. Do you remember? You should!

Don’t Fear the End Embrace it!

That’s the last time I’m going to say it because it’s the last time you’re going to be able to hear it. The UltraViolence WILL take you out and place you in a realm of your own down fall!

TBC: No One End RP!
Back to top Go down

Every time this guy and I meet, he ends up losing. I'm this guys kryptonite. Your finished Jayson!
Page 1 of 1