chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA

Go down 
+3
EdgeHead
TheRealFan
Concrete Jesus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Empty
PostSubject: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Quote :
Details On Women's Champion Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

In light of news of Michelle McCool suffering a leg injury at a recent house show, it can be said that no tears were shed in the TNA locker room.

Among people in WWE, McCool has a reputation for being a negative side of a diva and having attitude issues, but in TNA she has heat for stealing AJ Styles' finishing maneuver, the "Styles Clash."

Generally speaking, the proper etiquette among wrestlers is that if you want to blatantly use a maneuver that someone else is using as their signature, you must first ask permission to do so unless they are no longer active. If the maneuver is something that has been used among wrestlers for decades, it is no big deal, but if it something that comes of as the wrestler in question invented it — or at least popularized it — it is proper etiquette to at least ask first.

McCool is well aware that another wrestler presently active in wrestling is using the very same maneuver as her. We have it on a good authority that a person in WWE asked McCool herself if she realized she's using a move someone else is using. When asked, McCool replied, "Yeah! I saw it on TNA one time! Some wrestler was using it and I thought it was cool!"

Essentially, that is how the conversation went and the feeling is that she didn't even know who AJ Styles was or what the move was actually called. She pretty much saw the move, thought it was cool, figured out how to do it, and copied it. When word of her reaction got back to people in TNA, it got her even more heat among wrestlers in the locker room.

While no wrestler wants to see others get hurt, suffice it to say, there were no tears shed over her recent injury.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheRealFan

Female Number of posts : 3217
Location : With Corey Taylor in his closet... And not wanting to come out. <3
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:27 pm

McCool is a moron. I don't wish for her to get hurt, but she's still a moron.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Didn't also rip off Daniels move before she ripped off ths Styles Clash? I seem to remember her using move that looked very much like the Angels Wings.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 pm

I think you're right. I thought I saw her use the Angel's Wings once in a match a long time ago but I can't be 100% sure.

But still, this shows how uneducated Michelle McCool is about the tradition of this business. This isn't a mistake that girls like Mickie James or Melina would do because they've been through indies and they know how the business works.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:46 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
I think you're right. I thought I saw her use the Angel's Wings once in a match a long time ago but I can't be 100% sure.

But still, this shows how uneducated Michelle McCool is about the tradition of this business. This isn't a mistake that girls like Mickie James or Melina would do because they've been through indies and they know how the business works.

I think that someone in the WWE should have told her not, you can't use that move. That move is a blatant rip off of the Styles Clash, no denying.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:27 pm

What kinda wrestler doesn't know who AJ Styles is? It's not like he's some ROH lower-carder, AJ is one of the biggest stars for WWE's closest competition. To not know who AJ is when you're in the same profession is just plain stupid. I've never liked Michelle McCool anyway, in fact she's one of my least favourite wrestlers around today. She's a tedious wrestler who rarely entertains me at all too. Oh and she just generally comes across as a bit of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
What kinda wrestler doesn't know who AJ Styles is? It's not like he's some ROH lower-carder, AJ is one of the biggest stars for WWE's closest competition. To not know who AJ is when you're in the same profession is just plain stupid. I've never liked Michelle McCool anyway, in fact she's one of my least favourite wrestlers around today. She's a tedious wrestler who rarely entertains me at all too. Oh and she just generally comes across as a bit of a bitch.

Same here, I never liked Michelle McCool, I don't care if she is improving, she is overrated in my book and from what I understand, she is NOT a well liked person.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:01 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Mattitude Follower wrote:

Same here, I never liked Michelle McCool, I don't care if she is improving, she is overrated in my book and from what I understand, she is NOT a well liked person.

From what I understand, she's dating Taker, so expect her push to last awhile. I aswell never liked McCool.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 am

As far as wrestling goes, I think that she has gotten much better, but I will not even try and defend this.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:33 am

If Michelle was not dating Undertaker she would be a nobody in the WWE and would have been released a long time ago but as MF put it who does not know who AJ Styles is and if you dont your a moron. But yeah McCool does seem like a complete bitch and i Hope Mark comes to his senses and dumps her.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
As far as wrestling goes, I think that she has gotten much better, but I will not even try and defend this.

I won't disagree on both cases. She did improve her wrestling skills but she definitely didn't win any points in respecting wrestling's traditions.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:47 am

Quote :
On Twitter, a fan asked Michelle McCool (who recently opened an account) how Undertaker is doing and why she stole AJ Styles' finishing maneuver. The fan wrote: "Hows Taker? Why did you Steal AJ Styles finisher?"

McCool actually responded to his query, writing back: "idk and I guess b/c I had nothing better to do...sorry!"

This is her answer?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA   Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michelle McCool's Heat In TNA
Page 1 of 1