chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary Empty
PostSubject: Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary   Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:51 am

Quote :
UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, who trained with Bobby Lashley, was not complimentary of him in an interview with Jonathan Snowden, saying, "I train with two of the best heavyweights in the world, Shane Carwin and Brendan Schaub. And he's not anywhere near them. I've trained with Bobby a couple of times and for some reason he doesn't have a loyalty to our team. I've kind of written him off. I'm loyal to my guys."
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary   Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Wait a minute, isn't Marquardt with Greg Jackson? So does this mean Lashley was under Jackson's tutelage as well?
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary   Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Actually Lashley is part of America's Top Team, Marquardt is under Jackson's Team based out of New Mexico. But the two sides often have shared training sessions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary   Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boby Lashley's training partner, UFC fighter Nate Marquardt, not complimentary
Page 1 of 1