chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STL Vs alot of people from CGS

Go down 
+2
Sykesy
stl311
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

STL Vs alot of people from CGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Serious, you two assclowns will find any reason to fight over something stupid.

See this is why we should bomb Aussieland.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Yet I was trying to prevent a fight originally you fucking hick. But whatever you overweight waste of sperm.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Yet I was trying to prevent a fight originally you fucking hick. But whatever you overweight waste of sperm.

Take it to the feud bitchcake, nobody wants to hear your emo whining ass anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:34 pm

stl311 wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

Take it to the feud bitchcake, nobody wants to hear your emo whining ass anywhere else.

Bitchcake. haha, What are you six?

And I haven't been emo since mid 07, So your calls do not really make any sense you obese fuck.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:35 pm

What is going on here? If this is what a global mod has to put up with, I don't want the job.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:38 pm

No CJ, Not at all. Do we treat Inah like this? ... No

Simply because she aint a joke and she doesn't throw petty insults around trying to make CGS miserable for others. A shitload of members and staff members are getting fed up with STL and I am one.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
What is going on here? If this is what a global mod has to put up with, I don't want the job.

Yeah, it gets old but it comes with perks like I do shit that they can't.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Like what?, You can see the staff board. Thats it. I can do pretty much everything you can in most boards so go back to your super active forum ... Please
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Aww for fucks sake, there's more? Something about CGS which made it so fun to chill out on was because it generally doesn't engage in these petty pointless arguments and when it does they're handled off-site or squashed properly. But lately there's been far too much of this fighting and I'm getting to the stage where despite good work being put in, I feel it's becoming an embaressment to the staff. There is a lack of unity and the whole site is being compromised through poor behaviour from everyone involved who haven't thought about the site as a whole. It's always the same people too. It's no surprise that Seth, Sykesy and Affliction are again the ones fighting.

Last edited by Mattitude Follower on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:43 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
Aww for fucks sake, there's more? Something about CGS which made it so fun to chill out on was because it generally doesn't engage in these petty pointless arguments and when it does they're handled off-site or squashed properly. But lately there's been far too much of this fighting and I'm getting to the stage where despite good work being put in, it's becoming an embaressment to the staff. It's always the same people too. It's no surprise that Seth, Sykesy and Affliction are again the ones fighting.

You can't blame me for this one, I did nothing.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Whats with the name calling? Did I stumble on to a forum for 8th graders? Can't we at least pretend to be adults here? Think of it as a game, what would a real life adult do?
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Whats with the name calling? Did I stumble on to a forum for 8th graders? Can't we at least pretend to be adults here? Think of it as a game, what would a real life adult do?

Damn straight. We may not agree on everything but CJ recognizes that everybody involved's behaviour is simply not acceptable for any staff position. Those who are seeking promotions should know that this kinda thing happening on a regular basis really doesn't help your cause at all.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:02 am

People can strongly disagree with each other, but we do not have to resort to name calling. MF and I had a very heated discusion the other day and we still did not agree, but we did not call each other names. the worst thing either of us said about one another is the word hypocrite. It was heated but it was civil and we don't hate each other.

I know I am just a jr. mod or probi mod or whatever, but I don't think that the feud thread is necessary and if a mod sees this name calling post, they should delete them. There is no need to go and ban people, but there is no need for whatever is going on here.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:07 am

First off, I call people names like assclowns all the time and they aren't offended.

They started I told them to take it to the feud.

They took it here now I'm simply going to say, have fun with it kids.

I've made you both look foolish several times and if I did it anymore I'd probably have to polish up my trophy for year two.

Stay classy Affliction and Sykesy.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:12 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
People can strongly disagree with each other, but we do not have to resort to name calling. MF and I had a very heated discusion the other day and we still did not agree, but we did not call each other names. the worst thing either of us said about one another is the word hypocrite. It was heated but it was civil and we don't hate each other.

I know I am just a jr. mod or probi mod or whatever, but I don't think that the feud thread is necessary and if a mod sees this name calling post, they should delete them. There is no need to go and ban people, but there is no need for whatever is going on here.

Exactly. There's no need to sink to such childish levels, especially when the three of you have been in fights with each other several times already. You should have put everything behind you or at least realised that your behaviour reflects poorly not only on you but also CGS.

I think unfortunately The Feud is nessecary. I don't like it but at least it stops the fighting going down on other boards. I am realistic in knowing that people will always fight on the internet as they can be more aggressive and confrontational without the risk of injury. This forum has plenty of young users and I know this will mean conflict. The Feud is an area of CGS I would like to remove but I see it as a nessecary addition. However, the extent of fighting from the three of you lately is especially worrying.

Thank you for stepping up and joining me in discouraging the behaviour seen recently, CJ. It's good to see. It doesn't matter you're still currently only a Junior Mod, you're setting an example for the others and your support on the issue is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:40 am

When I first joined this forum, I had a lengthy flame war with someone. It went on way to long and it was really stupid. After a while, I came to the conclusion that it was not necessary and very childish. I said some really profane things and I am not proud of that. It was silly and I should have shut it down, but I kept going on and on with it. It was silly and I am way to old for it. All of us deserve a measure of respect, even if you don't like them. We can all pretend to be older, everyone always wants to be older, so act like it.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:48 am

Fair enough MF and CJ but I have become sick of STL, He gives so many people shit and thinks he is above us all. He demands promotions when he doesn't deserve them.

Have you noticed since my return a month or so back, I have been involved in 2 feuds. A lame ass one with Manu and now one with STL. I am much better and I have kept more opinions to myself except opinions on STL because I have become sick and tired of his BS. The way he spoke about Affliction was terrible, Discriminating him by calling him stuff like Incest and shit. (Yet he is from Tennessee).

So yeah, I am willing to stop this but I have had enough of his bullshit, Alex I think pretty soon it will either be me or him staying cause I have had enough.

Last edited by Sykesy on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:50 am

What the fuck is this again?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:52 am

This is yet another feud starring Sykesy and STL
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:52 am

Come on guys, aren't we tired of fighting now? How many times do you have to?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:53 am

Read my last rant Inah
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:55 am

I have, but is there really any need for someone to leave? It's not as if this feud has a deep meaning, because to be honest, it looks pointless to me.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:57 am

Yeah I am just getting sick of his bullshit. He thinks he is above us all, He thinks he is so great and even suggest an admin to take time off because he is going back to school so he can be admin.

This stuff pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:02 am

I found out about that and I didn't like it too. Maybe he just really wanted to be an admin, whatever. It's STL, if he wants something, he's not gonna stop until he has done everything he could to get it. It didn't happen though, so we shouldn't be stressing still about this. All I'm saying is that maybe you guys could try harder to get along, because technically, we're in a TEAM. We all want to make CGS better, so why can't we all just put aside our differences and work together?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:22 am

You don't have to like each other to exist in the same forum. Just stop feuling the feud and it will stop. It takes 2 people to do this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STL Vs alot of people from CGS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next