chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STL Vs alot of people from CGS

Go down 
+2
Sykesy
stl311
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend

Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

STL Vs alot of people from CGS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:22 am

You don't have to like each other to exist in the same forum. Just stop feuling the feud and it will stop. It takes 2 people to do this.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Guilha

Male Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:36 am

wtf, again?

seriously, you really need to calm down and ignore each other, always fucking arguing ... you're staff ffs, if you dont know how to do your job then step down, seriously ... you're an embarassement to what was once CGS' best thing and that's the OOC environment which is now being ruined by children who dont know when to shut up and are just stupidly impulsive ...

you're a joke ...

Last edited by Guilha on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:43 am

Expect a Stalin-like purge of my staff team if this continues so frequently and to this extent. If you have resentment and dislike to someone else on the forum then perhaps think before you start up another fight as it reflects poorly on you and CGS as a whole. I don't care if it's Seth, Sykesy or Affliction. I'm at the point where your staff spots go or are scaled back drastically. You're an embaressment to me. I feel ashamed that you're part of the stafff here right now. That really needs to change if you aim to retain your positions.

I've had a dislike for several people on CGS over the past year but when did you see me calling people wastes of sperms on the feud? I had one open thread with Seth (surprise surprise). Apart from that I just repressed my feelings and didn't start anything, at least not on the CGS forum. Why can't you show the same self-control? Act your age, all of you, or you're out of here. And if you leave over a demotion like I expect some will then that's too bad. You shouldn't honestly expect to retain a staff position when your behaviour is a disgrace to CGS.

Sykesy, Seth and Affliction are probably the three people in the most feuds ever here. You're all inflamatory and you're all eager to 'pwn' someone if they make the slightest comment you disagree with. Seth, you wind people up on purpose and while those who are close to you can take it, clearly others can't. Therefore you should grow up and quit trying to piss people off. Sykesy, you're so frustrating sometimes. You've been really helping CGS in terms of ideas and work yet you *have* to stamp this out. Affy... just chill, okay?

I'm locking this thread now, you've seen the warning. There are no excuses now. Just stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STL Vs alot of people from CGS   STL Vs alot of people from CGS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STL Vs alot of people from CGS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2