chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Survivor Series Thread

Go down 
+7
IAmRuffles[Original]
WLW4Lyfe
Ex-Mattitude Follower
stl311
Affliction
Concrete Jesus
Y2J X
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Official Survivor Series Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:25 pm

The Official Survivor Series Thread 5uq05d

Survivor Series

The Official Survivor Series Thread 2w3x9vn
World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker (c) vs. Unified Tag Team Champion Big Show vs. Unified Tag Team Champion Chris Jericho

The Official Survivor Series Thread 2057a7p
Batista vs. Rey Mysterio

The Official Survivor Series Thread Usql3
Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match
Team Kingston (Mark Henry, MVP, Kofi Kingston, ECW Champion Christian, and R-Truth) vs. Team Orton (William Regal, Ted Dibiase Jr., Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, and CM Punk)

The Official Survivor Series Thread 2ewd21d
Team Morrison (Shelton Benjamin, Evan Bourne, Intercontinetal Champion John Morrison, Matt Hardy, and Finlay) vs. Team Miz (Jack Swagger, Sheamus, United States Champion The Miz, Drew McIntrye, and Dolph Ziggler)

The Official Survivor Series Thread Affvbn
WWE Championship Match
Triple H vs. John Cena (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

The Official Survivor Series Thread 2n80al1
Team Mickie (Mickie James, Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Melina, and Gail Kim) vs. Team Michelle (Michelle McCool, Jillian Hall, Beth Phoenix, Layla, and Alicia Fox)

Last edited by Y2J X on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:36 pm

We have seen HHH vs. Cena and HBK vs. Cena, but this is a very interesting wrinkle.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:53 pm

^ When?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:55 pm

^When? When, what?
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Nevermind I read wrong I thought we said, "we've seen HBK vs Cena vs HHH". It should be a good match though although I am expecting Orton to interfere.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:08 pm

I should added that we have not seen this match yet Smile SD added a Triple Threat for the WHC Taker vs. Jericho vs. Big Show. I hope that Taker wins and at the very least, Show does not.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:39 pm

*Updated*

I know it's only two matches, but Survivor Series is looking pretty damn good. The WWE Championship match will probably steal the show out of the two main events because their is nobody slowing down the action in that match. Cena vs. Shawn on Raw, one hour long, is an instant classic in my mind and while the Cena vs. Triple H isn't near my favorite combination, they haven't had much matches together. Add in all elements, I think that the WWE Championship match will kick ass. If Orton intereferes, which I doubt, that will just suck. I expect this triple threat to be what breaks up DX.

As for the WHC match, it's definitely different. It's good that Jericho and Taker will be able to get some one-on-one action, but the invovlement of Big Show (making it a triple threat, obviously) ruins the match, quite a bit. I would love it if Edge never got injured and something like Taker vs. Edge vs. Jericho happened. Edge may be in the main event too much, but he certainly isn't deadweight like Big Show.

I'm interested in seeing what the traditional tag team matches will be. I have a few ideas. Seems to me that WWE PPV cards are finally getting better and more original but in all honesty, I doubt that will last too long.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:51 am

Well they've locked up 4 titles in two matches.

Which means we will probably see an ECW Title Match, a United States Title Match, and an IC Title Match.

Top it off with us seeing a couple tradition Survivor Series Matches and it should be sexy.

Please please please let us see a Fatal 4 Way for the ECW Title.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:45 am

I really like this card so far. I'll actually watch this WWE show[which will make a change]. The psychology behind the WHC and WWE Title matches is really interesting, and they are both fresh bouts which we have never seen before containing some of the biggest wrestlers around today; some of which happen to be capable of putting on a classic match. They should both be entertaining and I'm really looking forward to the first Y2J/Taker clash, even if Show's around too.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Don't forget that we will likely see Orton vs. Kofi, one on one, for the first time. I really don't see Orton and DX crossing paths at SS because Orton will be in a match and I think that TDB will cost him that match in some way, furthering the Legacy split.

I also think Dolph will finally get the IC title. I have wanted him to win it for a while, but I do like how they have waited. There will be no to much to soon for Dolph.
Back to top Go down
WLW4Lyfe
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:03 pm

I think the kofi/orton feud will elevate kofi to the main event.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:12 am

^^ I don't really want Kofi to go to the main event yet...I think alot more people deserve that at the moment. I think Morrison and Matt Hardy should get pushed before anyone else. Matt Hardy has been in the mid-card for far too long. I want to see a Matt vs Orton or a Matt vs Morrison match....Spectacular Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:44 am

Yeah, I'll be annoyed if Kofi leap-frogs Matt Hardy into the main event as Matt has been one of the most consistant wrestlers in WWE for years. He nearly always puts on a decent match, and has definitely earned a headline position. I'll still be pleased to see Kofi in the main event, as I think WWE desperately needs to book fresh major feuds and he'll provide some new blood. But still, it's a shame about Matt. Kofi/Orton will be decent, it's something we haven't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:25 am

You know what... I actually want a repeat of HHH's heel turn, I thought he was great all those years ago Razz
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:03 pm

^I agree with that. I prefer HHH when he's heel, so I'd like to see him maybe turn on HBK, even if it means him winning the title again.

Anyway, I think both of these matches are going to be really good. We've never seen either of them before, so it'll be both interesting and refreshing to see them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Since we have already seen HHH turn on HBK, I would rather see a full on heel HBK, turn on HHH. I don't think they will have that kind of break up though. I think that they will just break off into seperate feuds. I do think that DX will stay togther long enough to be in the TLC PPV, next month. I would love to see HHH and HBK in a TLC match.

Matt Hardy has been passed up again and next week on SD, he will probably lose to heel Batista. It is time that people face the fact the WWE is not going to give Matt the same push they gave Jeff. I am not sayin that he doesn't deserve it, but it is not going to happen. He maybe an IC title contender when Dolph finally gets the IC title, but that is as close to a main event push as he will get.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:51 pm

*Updated*

Even though Batista vs. Rey has happened before, the card is still looking extremely fresh. Considering it's PPV, I expect Batista vs. Rey will be better than it was last time. If another good match or two get added, I may actually try to get this PPV.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:41 pm

I am not a Mysterio fan, but I do love to see him get his ass kicked by huge guys like Batista and I am very hapy with heel Batista so far. This match will probably the first in a series and I am looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Black
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
Ryan Black

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Decent looking so far. Will pass full judgement when more matches are added.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:22 am

*Updated*

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination matches have been added.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:34 am

I'm a fan of the traditional survivor series elimination matches, so I'll be looking forward to seeing them. All three of them actually look like they are going to be pretty good, and with two good main events as well, it should end up being a decent PPV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:04 pm

The matches will probably be very good, but they have not really built the traditional SS matches. There is no feud for any of them, just random guys paired togther.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
The matches will probably be very good, but they have not really built the traditional SS matches. There is no feud for any of them, just random guys paired togther.

Thats not true. For Team Kofi vs. Orton, all of them have been feuding for awhile. I don't think MVP Henry and Legacy have but the others have. Christian vs. Regal, Truth vs. Punk, and of course Orton vs. Kingston. Although, the other two I could agree with but I don't recall the divas traditional SS matches ever getting a proper feud besides the captains (which is similar to Morrison vs. Miz, expect Ziggler is feuding with Morrison [like Miz (on a lower level)]). Anyways, the PPV looks great, if I had to predict, I'd say the WWE title match will be best. The other matches have wrestlers that slow down the action for me (Show, Mysterio, Henry, Rhodes, McIntrye, Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, and the rest of McCools team minus Phoenix and, to an extent, Hall).
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Y2J X wrote:
Concrete Jesus wrote:

Thats not true. For Team Kofi vs. Orton, all of them have been feuding for awhile. I don't think MVP Henry and Legacy have but the others have. Christian vs. Regal, Truth vs. Punk, and of course Orton vs. Kingston. Although, the other two I could agree with but I don't recall the divas traditional SS matches ever getting a proper feud besides the captains (which is similar to Morrison vs. Miz, expect Ziggler is feuding with Morrison [like Miz (on a lower level)]). Anyways, the PPV looks great, if I had to predict, I'd say the WWE title match will be best. The other matches have wrestlers that slow down the action for me (Show, Mysterio, Henry, Rhodes, McIntrye, Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, and the rest of McCools team minus Phoenix and, to an extent, Hall).

I have to disagree I think Mysterio, tho sometimes weak in the ring, pushes hype up for a match, I have to disagree that he slows down the action. On the other hand, his matches are pretty predictable. I'm not sure but I know that him being in a match will not slow the action down. McIntrye I love in the ring Smile His style is great I really like. And Rhodes works well with TDB in my opinion. Every One Else is a dead weight tho.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:20 pm

stl311 wrote:
Well they've locked up 4 titles in two matches.

Which means we will probably see an ECW Title Match, a United States Title Match, and an IC Title Match.

Top it off with us seeing a couple tradition Survivor Series Matches and it should be sexy.

Please please please let us see a Fatal 4 Way for the ECW Title.
d

Welll I guess you were wrong man. The Other titles are locked up in the traditional survivor series matches...Ohwells The Matchups look great and I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Survivor Series Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next