chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Survivor Series Thread

Go down 
+6
Sykesy
Sydney Aradi
Master Of Destruction
EdgeHead
Concrete Jesus
Y2J X
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Official Survivor Series Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:49 pm

The Official Survivor Series Thread K0g091

Survivor Series

The Official Survivor Series Thread Alsuig
WWE Championship
John Cena is the Special Guest Referee
Randy Orton (c) vs. Wade Barrett

The Official Survivor Series Thread 243gsa0
World Heavyweight Championship
Kane (c) vs. Edge

The Official Survivor Series Thread 28vepad
Diva's Chamionship
Layla/Michelle McCool (c) vs. Natalya

*Check back as more matches are announced*

Last edited by Y2J X on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:21 pm

After Kane went over Taker, I hope he does not drop the belt to Edge this soon. It would make me very happy to see Kane carry the belt into Mania.

I don't see away that Cena is "fired", so that leads me to believe Barrett will win the WWE Championship, in 3 weeks. IF he is "fired", I am sure that they will do something like the time Austin was "fired", back in 98. He came to Raw and tortured Vince, then showed him a contract for a title shot. Remember when Vince pissed him self? and that lead to the McMahon 3:16 says I just pissed my pants thing? That was some awesome stuff.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:55 pm

I think it's safe to say that the WWE Championship match will be filled with controversy, regardless of the ending. I think that the key thing is that Randy Orton must not lose any heat, no matter the outcome of the match. So, that'd obviously imply that Cena will somehow be directly responsible with the outcome but it's been so directly teased that I think it's too predictable. Personally, I'm thinking that WWE creative might have shot themselves in the foot by constantly putting Cena between a rock and a hard place that soon in the angle. I would've at least waited for Wade Barrett to win the WWE Championship before forcing Cena to help Barrett retain it. There are 5 other members of The Nexus; they should be the ones helping Barrett to win the title, not Cena. Cena must be the X-Factor in the angle when it comes at its peak, not when it's building up.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:12 pm

*Card Updated*

Diva's Championship match added.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Please, let Natalya win the title. I can't take any more LayCool.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:30 am

I think Barrett's going to win, but It still suprises the hell out of me that I'm actually liking Orton as a face right now.

As for Kane, he better win. At some point I want to see a Kane/Swagger feud for the title.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:38 pm

Well, for Kane vs. Swagger, one of them would have to turn and I don't think Kane should turn. Kane has been the best heel in the WWE for months now and I don't want that to stop. I would be fine with seeing Edge win eventually, just not this quickly. I feel that Kane should be Champ going into WM.

I am liking Orton's face run, too. I like that he hasn't changed the character completely. He still does some heel like stuff, only now he is doing it to heels and that makes him a face. I read that Cena vs. Orton might happen at WM. I know they have already had a very long feud and the Iron Man Match was supposed to be the last match they have, but I would be happy to see them wrestle at Mania. I would especially love it if Cene were to turn heel close to or even during Mania.

I can't take much more of Lay-Cool either. I thought Beth was supposed to be back by now. SD needs Pheonix NOW!
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:34 pm

One of these days, LayCool's gonna just annoy the crap out of me till the last point, and i'm gonna blow up the t.v.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Aradi
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
Sydney Aradi

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 pm

I hope Natalya takes the Divas championship away from LayCool, it's time for Natalya's time to shine.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Master Of Destruction wrote:
One of these days, LayCool's gonna just annoy the crap out of me till the last point, and i'm gonna blow up the t.v.

Seems quite pointless when you could just change the channel.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Lay-Cool, without McCool, is not that bad. I think that Layla is becoming a very good wrestler, but the 2 of them are so fuckin annoying together. I hope that they end soon and Natalya wins that belt. My new Diva's Dream Feud is Natalya vs. Pheonix. Beth should be back soon, so that should happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 am

Am I the only one who finds McCool hot? It seems that way
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 am

I don't think that she is the hottest Diva or even the hottest Diva in Lay-Cool, but that doesn't mean I don't think she is hot on some level. Hot or not, Lay-Cool is beyond annoying and I want it to be over.
Back to top Go down
I Am Rocco
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
I Am Rocco

Male Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Not to interested in the Kane v Edge match, im sure Kane will take it, he needs to in order to keep his great heel run going.

Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:14 pm

After Kane went through all of that with Taker and came out WHC. I really hope that Kane retains, against Edge, at SS. I don't think Kane will lose and I really hope he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
doctorcube
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler

Male Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:22 pm

McCool's hot it you like tall skinny chicks in tiny hoodies... and she's married to undertaker.

Natalya's hot IMO...
Back to top Go down
/wooo/
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
/wooo/

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Survivor Series Card 2010   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:31 am

WWE Presents
Survivor Series
LIVE on Pay-Per-View
Sunday, November 21, 2010
8 ET / 5 PT

WWE Championship
Randy Orton defends against Wade Barrett
Special Guest Referee:
John Cena
If Barrett wins, Cena is free of Nexus.
If Barrett loses, Cena will be fired.

World Heavyweight Championship
Kane defends against Edge

John Morrison versus Sheamus

Intercontinental Championship
Dolph Ziggler defends against Kaval

United States Championship
Daniel Bryan defends against Ted DiBiase

WWE Tag Team Championship
Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel defend against Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Team Mysterio consisting of (captain) Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, MVP, and Chris Masters,
challenging...
Team Del Rio consisting of (captain) Alberto Del Rio, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger, and Tyler Reks.

Last edited by /wooo/ on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:00 pm

/wooo/ wrote:
WWE Championship
Randy Orton defends against Wade Barrett
Special Guest Referee:
John Cena
If Barrett wins, he is free of Nexus.
If Barrett loses, Cena will be fired.

Barrett will be free of Nexus?

And Del Rio's team >>>> Rey's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Survivor Series Thread   The Official Survivor Series Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Survivor Series Thread
Page 1 of 1