chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rated TNA: my TNA booking

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:46 am

You are so gonna love the 3-hour Xplosion, I guarantee you! Smile
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 am

Results for 2/1 Xplosion (from San Jose, CA)

-Show starts with Taz, standing in the middle of the ring. Taz says that he knows that the fans were promised the debut of "A Flair for Gold" tonight but instead, Flair wanted to address a few things. Flair comes out, to a great ovation. Flair says that this is the first time he really has the chance to tell the crowd how happy he is to be involved with TNA. Flair wants to do what's best for the company and he's in for the long haul, helping out the young guns of the company. Flair's interrupted by Beer Money's music, as James Storm strolls to the ring on his BeerMobile. Storm says that's a bunch of crap and Flair's only in it for Flair and nobody else. Storm recalls that Flair was about to snap Bobby Lashley's leg with the Figure Four until Beer Money ran in to stop him. Flair says that Lashley and Flair settled this situation a few days after the PPV and they've turned the page. Storm says that he can try to blow smoke in the faces of everybody in San Jose, but not Storm. Storm knows that by Flair's reputation, he has an ulterior motive for everything. Storm tells Flair that he can't be trusted and he's gonna make sure that somebody's gonna get screwed out of a job in TNA to the benefit of one of Flair's friends. Storm asks Flair how he feels about going into a match later tonight, knowing that both his partners, Scott Steiner and Kazarian, probably hate his guts. Flair answers that he can be professional with Scott Steiner, but Storm shouldn't try to throw Kazarian into the mix. Flair tells Storm that he remember him spitting beer in the face of Hulk Hogan on his first night with TNA. He saw him crack a beer bottle open on his skull and that Storm's actions are far more despicable than anything Flair did in his life. Ric Flair says he did anything and got away with everything because he's the man and he could back it up. Flair asks Storm if he can say the same. James Storm says he thinks he can. Flair tells Storm to forget about his 6-men tag tonight and let's do this right now. Storm says he has a better idea. He wants to beat Flair on PPV at Against All Odds. Flair accepts and extends his hand, wishing good luck to Storm. Storm drinks a sip of beer and spits it in the face of Flair. Flair retaliates with a thundering chop that sends Storm on the mat. Flair is possessed and has to be restrained by Taz while Robert Roode runs to the ring to pull off James Storm.

-Christopher Daniels comes to commentary for the first match.

-TNA Knockout Tag Team Champions Sarita & Taylor Wilde beat Carol Midori & Michiko Omukai. Postmatch, Christopher Daniels leaves the broadcast booth and gets into the ring.

-Daniels takes the mic and says he has something to get off his chest. He says it's been 7 1/2 years that he's been with TNA and he has sacrificed a lot to reach the pinnacle of this business. He sacrificed wrestling with other promotions where he was the top draw because TNA told him he was one of the cornerstones of the company. Daniels claims to be a patient man but his patience has run off. He says not to understand why everything's handed to AJ Styles. Daniels was expecting last week after pinning Styles in the middle of the ring to become the #1 contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship but instead, Dixie Carter let Styles in the #1 contender position and getting him a title shot at Against All Odds, despite the fact that Styles will spend a lot of time in Japan in 2010. Daniels says he can't believe that TNA is willing to jeopardize the credibility of their company for global exposure. Daniels says he's not leaving the ring until he gets a satisfying explanation. The lights go out and when they're back.....SHAWN MICHAELS is standing behind Christopher Daniels! The crowd goes crazy as Daniels turns around and is greeted by Sweet Chin Music! Michaels is all smiles as the fans chant "HBK! HBK! HBK!". HBK takes the mic and jokingly asks if Daniels was expecting somebody else. HBK follows up by saying that the eyes of TNA fans are not deceiving them; The Heartbreak Kid is standing in the middle of a TNA ring and isn't sent by Vincent Kennedy McMahon to destroy the company. He says his contract ran up last night and he's now free to do whatever he wants. And since, he had nothing to do...well, he thought he would come pay TNA fans a visit. Michaels says that he realizes that his career is near the end and he acknowledges that he hasn't been easy to get along with for most of his career and he wants to change that. He recalls a discussion he had with his mother, who told him that he should have fun in the ring and he shouldn't stick around if he didn't have fun. He admits that WWE wasn't fun anymore for him and now, he wants to see if TNA will be different. Shawn says that he knows that there's an open slot on tonight's card for a bonus match and he wants to know who TNA has to offer to him. Out comes "The Boss" Bobby Lashley. Lashley asks Michaels if he's good enough for him. Shawn says that Lashley should do and they shall meet later tonight. It's now official: Shawn Michaels vs Bobby Lashley!

-Scott Steiner, Ric Flair & Kazarian beat Hernandez & Team 3D after Beer Money inadvertandly cost the match to Team 3D. Robert Roode was distracting the referee when James Storm climbed in the ring to crack Flair's head open with a beer bottle but Flair ducked and Brother Devon got his head smashed instead. Brother Ray and Hernandez took care of Beer Money but Flair pinned Brother Devon for the win.

-TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rhino beat Kevin Nash to retain after interference from Tomko. Nash first avoided Rhino's Gore, who hit the referee instead. Nash set up Rhino for the Jacknife Powerbomb but Tomko ran in and deliver a stiff Lariat to Nash, allowing Rhino to get the pin.

-"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles beat Chris Sabin with the Styles Clash

-"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels beat "The Boss" Bobby Lashley after interference from Scott Hall, who used a taser gun on Bobby Lashley. Postmatch, Shawn Michaels jumped in the arms of Scott Hall, and they were joined by 6-Pac. Shawn Michaels takes the mic and tells the fans that his mom was right; it's so much more fun with his friends. HBK says that The Kliq is officially running the show in TNA.

-Homicide & The British Invasion (w/Jimmy Hart) beat Kiyoshi, Sheik Abdul Bashir & TNA World Television Champion Eric Young. Mike Tenay mentioned during the match that TNA decided to rename the Global Championship the World Television Championship, to avoid confusion with the World Heavyweight title.

Mike Tenay & Taz recap everything that went down so far and we watch footage of Steiner/Flair/Kaz vs Hernandez/3D earlier tonight. In the back, Lauren asks Team 3D their thoughts about what happened. Brother Ray said that he hopes Ric Flair breaks James Storm's leg and a bottle of beer on his skull at the same time on PPV. Now, since the British Invasion seem to have put their ongoing issues with Eric Young behind, perhaps they can go back to defend the TNA World Tag Team Championship. Team 3D challenges The British Invasion for a match at Against All Odds for the gold. Ray guarantees that Team 3D will once again be champions and send The British Invasion back home in England in time for their 4 o'clock tea break on Monday afternoon. Devon ends with his trademark "TESTIFY!".

-Alex Shelley vs Jeff Jarrett ends in a double disqualification after both men shoved referee Rudy Charles. D'Angelo Dinero ran in and assaulted Alex Shelley. Dinero took Jeff Jarrett's guitar and smashed it over Alex Shelley's head and left. Jeff Jarrett looked at the scene, disgusted, and tended at Shelley. Chris Sabin came out and told Jarrett to leave, which Jarrett did, seemingly disappointed.

-Awesome Kong, TNA Knockout Champion ODB & Velvet Sky beat SHIMMER Champion Ayako Hamada, Roxxi & Alissa Flash when Kong pinned Hamada with the Implant Buster. Postmatch, Hamada and Alissa Flash argued. Flash planted Hamada with the Kudoh Driver and left the ring.

-Hulk Hogan & TNA X-Division Champion The Amazing Red beat Kurt Angle & Samoa Joe by DQ after interference from The Kliq. Shawn Michaels pummeled on Kurt Angle, while Hall & 6-Pac used taser guns on Hogan and Samoa Joe. Scott Hall delivered the Outsider's Edge on The Amazing Red from inside the ring on the floor outside. After incapacitating Hogan & Joe, The Kliq ganged up on Kurt Angle as HBK delivered 3 Sweet Chin Music on Kurt Angle. Show ended with The Kliq celebrating in the middle of the ring, posing on a fallen Kurt Angle.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:24 am

I am loving this BTB but GOD there is too much old guys in it. I mean, The Kliq is cool and all but taking up the main event WITH Hogan as well. I am not too big on that.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:54 am

I'll try to keep that in mind for the next upcoming shows! Wink
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Source: Wrestling Observer

There has been a lot of speculations in the TNA backstage recently about how things have been going for the promotion since TNA added Xplosion to their primetime lineup every week in January. In a recent interview with a local radio show in Los Angeles to promote the upcoming Hard Justice PPV in April, she had some interesting things to say:

-She confirmed that Lockdown have been scratched from the PPV lineup and replaced by Hard Justice in April. The reason was that an all-cage match PPV was overkill and creative wants a better balance on their cards. That doesn't mean that the Lethal Lockdown match won't eventually come back. She also confirmed that Slammiversary will take place in Colorado Springs, CO in June and that the King of the Mountain match was also scratched from the PPV, being replaced by another gimmick match, yet to be announced.

-When asked about Hulk Hogan's influence in the company, Dixie downplayed it, saying that Hogan was mostly "speaking for the boys" in making sure that everybody's happy. As for Eric Bischoff, he has yet to appear on-screen and isn't scheduled to. Bischoff handles the production aspect of Impact and Xplosion and is said to be very happy about his position within the company.

-Dixie is asked about the return of Scott D'Amore in the creative team. She says to be thrilled about D'Amore accepting to return to the promotion and values immensely D'Amore's contribution in the company. The hosts praised the quality of TNA's product when Scott D'Amore was the head booker and Dixie admits that she hopes to see some magic being recaptured.

-The touchy situation of TNA main stars heading over to Japan was then discussed. Dixie confirmed that AJ Styles and Samoa Joe will head over to Japan (ZERO-1 and NOAH respectively) while others like Hernandez will head to Mexico for a fair amount of time. Dixie said that she felt important for TNA to have maximum exposure around the globe and she didn't want to keep TNA stars from working other shows if it could benefit TNA in the long run. Styles and Joe will work a lighter schedule with TNA and aren't scheduled to have major angles coming into spring but things should have settled down around May and they should be back fulltime in time for the build-up to Slammiversary.

-Dixie is asked if this means that we should expect foreign stars to land in TNA soon. She answers that it's the objective as Eric Bischoff, despite handling production duties, has strongly advised Dixie to take this route as it proved to be successful with WCW. While guys like Styles, Joe or Hernandez will be gone, she says that it's gonna be a great opportunity for many others to step up to the plate. Dixie and Hogan said to be very impressed with the work of The Amazing Red, Alex Shelley and James Storm, among others, and they hope that they'll step up to the plate when needed.

-The last question was about the arrival of Shawn Michaels in TNA. Dixie said that Kevin Nash and Scott Hall pushed Dixie real hard to land Shawn Michaels after his contract expired on January 31st and Michaels will work a deal very similar to the one he had in WWE. Michaels will work selected dates and won't work any house show events. Right now, as it's been seen on TV recently, Shawn Michaels is headed for a program with Kurt Angle but many options have been discussed, as well, including possible matches with AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels.

Last edited by EdgeHead on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:53 am

Results for Impact 2/4 (from Las Vegas, NV)

-Hernandez beat Kazarian

-"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels squashes Cody Deaner. After the match, Shawn Michaels says he plans to hang out in Orlando on Valentine Day for Against All Odds. He hopes that Kurt Angle will be able to join the festivities and face him like a man at Against All Odds.

Parking Lot Brawl: Carol Midori beat Michiko Omukai

-"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan beat Homicide

-Highlights from last week's main event are shown when The Kliq interrupted the tag team match between Kurt Angle & Samoa Joe vs The Amazing Red & Hulk Hogan. We then cut to the back with JB & Sting. JB asks Sting what he thought about the whole incident. Sting says that when he saw Shawn Michaels on Xplosion this Monday, he was excited because he was eager to meet Shawn Michaels, the born-again Christian. But he was very disappointed that we got to see instead Shawn Michaels, the leader of the Kliq. Sting blames HBK's friends for their bad influence, aka Scott Hall, 6-Pac and Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash interrupts Sting. Nash is offended by Sting assuming that he had anything to do with what happened on Monday. Nash says that he is very happy to work again with Shawn but he distances himself from anything the Kliq has done. Nash brings up the NWO Wolfpack and The Main Event Mafia, saying that he is in conflict of interests in this situation, given his past with both Angle and Michaels. Besides, Nash says that he's focusing on Tomko and he knows that Tomko is looking to finish the job on Hulk Hogan tonight and he intends to make sure this won't happen. Sting says he hopes that Nash is right and he hasn't anything to do with The Kliq. They shake hands and part ways.

-Lauren is in the back with Daffney, Sara Del Rey and Tara for their upcoming 6-Knockout Tag Match against Velvet Sky, Taylor Wilde & Sarita. Before Daffney can get any word, Lauren is interrupted by Alexandra York & Raven. York says that if she wants to speak to Daffney, she has to go through her now, since she's officially Daffney's manager. York says that Daffney and her team have no comments and leave.

-Sara Del Rey, Daffney & Tara (w/Alexandra York & Raven) beat Velvet Sky & TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions Taylor Wilde & Sarita (w/Abyss). Abyss came out to even the sides. During the match, York climbed on the apron to distract the referee while Raven tried to interject himself in favor of Daffney. Raven attempted an Evenflow DDT on Velvet but Abyss made the save and chased Raven away from ringside.

SHIMMER Championship: Awesome Kong beat Ayako Hamada & Lacey Von Erich in a 3-Way Dance to win the title. During the match, Raesha Saeed showed up to distract Kong but she ended up grabbing Hamada's foot and pulled her outside. Kong hit the Implant Buster on Lacey to win the title. Saeed removed her niqab to reveal that it was Alissa Flash. Flash hit a Reverse DDT on the floor on Hamada.

-"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal beat Hulk Hogan. Hogan was attacked by Tomko during his entrance. Hogan was wearing tape around his ribs and Tomko beat him up with chair shots to the ribs before the match even started. Tomko threw Hogan in the ring and he was easy pickings for Lethal. Postmatch, Tomko was about to finish the job on Hogan but Kevin Nash ran in and made the save for Hogan. Tomko yelled at Nash from the entranceway while Big Sexy checked on Hogan

-Robert Roode and TNA World Tag Team Champion Doug Williams fight to a double countout. Roode and Williams were fighting all the way around the ring until Williams slammed Roode's head on the announce table. Williams went under the ring to pull a table and set it up outside. Williams was about to put Roode through the table until Team 3D ran in to assault Williams. Brutus Magnus was shown backstage, lying unconscious on the floor. Team 3D then proceeded to 3D Williams on the table. Brother Ray takes the mic and asks Doug Williams if the Brits now have their attention.

-In the main event, Rob Terry beat Chris Sabin after the interference from "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero, who used his cane on Sabin's knee. Alex Shelley attempted to run in to make the save but only got a few shots on Dinero as Big Rob Terry intervened. Dinero pulled some handcuffs and used them on Alex Shelley to tie him in the corner. Dinero asked Rob Terry to hold Sabin as Dinero took another shot to Sabin, this time, in the abdomen. Shelley is helpless as Dinero & Terry gang up on Sabin. Dinero turns his attention to Shelley and hits him also with the cane. Dinero finishes things off with the DDE on Shelley. Show ends with Dinero celebrating his dismantling of the Motor City Machine Guns.

Next TNA event will be Xplosion on 2/8 from Wayne, NJ
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:40 pm

-As we know, TNA picked Team 3D's wrestling school to train its future stars but TNA also kept an eye on some independent workers and invited them to train at Team 3D's school in hopes to eventually join the promotion. The first results of this process are about to pay off as TNA's first pet projects, The McGraws, are scheduled to debut as soon as this Thursday on Impact. Woody & Huey McGraw mostly worked the New England indy scene and are planned to have some association with Cody Deaner. Creative first have no intention to keep Deaner but since Scott D'Amore returned to TNA, Deaner being one of his pupils with Border City Wrestling, D'Amore was working on a way to keep Deaner in the company, without him taking too much time. TNA are planning a Santino Marella-like comedy character for Cody Deaner at the moment.

-Terri Runnels aka Alexandra York wasn't the original plan to be Raven's manager. The first idea pitched was for Cherri Delicious, a New Jersey indy female worker, to play the role of Raven's manager but after discussions between Team 3D and TNA officials, she wasn't deemed ready so she'll spend extra time in Team 3D's wrestling academy until further notice.

-Joshis Carol Midori and Michiko Omukai have said to greatly impress TNA management since their arrival in the promotion. They were originally supposed to have a one-time deal with their match against Taylor Wilde & Sarita but TNA officials liked it so much that they're currently working agreements with both Midori & Omukai so they could stay longer. Since Midori & Omukai are freelancers in Japan, they don't have to work agreements with a Japanese promotion to extend their stay so this might facilitate their situation.

-Here's a partial card for this week's Xplosion, coming from Wayne, NJ:

MAIN EVENT
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rhino

TNA X-Division Champion The Amazing Red & "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles & "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

LAST MAN STANDING GRUDGE MATCH
Sheik Abdul Bashir vs Rob Terry

Mick Foley vs Brother Ray

Tomko vs Robert Roode
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:21 am

Results for Xplosion 2/8 (from Wayne, New Jersey)

-Robert Roode beat Tomko after interference from Kevin Nash. Postmatch, Nash challenges Tomko to a Street Fight at Against All Odds this Sunday.

-The Beautiful People of Angelina Love, Madison Rayne and Lacey Von Erich come to the ring. Angelina Love says that it's time for The Beautiful People to go global with their quest of cleansing the world of ugly people. She admits that they'll need some help and that's why they went ahead and recruited 2 international stars to join The Beautiful People: Carol Midori and Michiko Omukai. Midori & Omukai come to the ring. Love starts to talk about how happy she is to see Midori & Omukai to join The Beautiful People. Obviously, Midori & Omukai don't have a clue of what Love is talking about so they stand in the ring, confused. Love gets a little frustrated because she thinks that Midori & Omukai aren't showing any gratitude to them. Madison Rayne suggests that it might be because they're too stupid to understand English so maybe Angelina Love should try to speak Japanese. Love starts talking fake Japanese, which prompts Lacey and Rayne to laugh their butts off. Love eventually starts mocking Midori & Omukai, saying that after all, they're as ugly as everybody in Wayne, NJ, so they don't deserve to join The Beautiful People. Carol Midori snatches the mic from Angelina Love and yells "Shut up, b*tch" at Love. Midori gives a stiff forearm to Love while Omukai kicks Madison Rayne in the gut and delivers a Shining Wizard. The Beautiful People retreats outside and asks for a referee so they can kick Midori & Omukai's asses right now.

-Carol Midori & Michiko Omukai beat The Beautiful People (Angelina Love & Madison Rayne, w/Lacey Von Erich) when Omukai pinned Rayne with a Diamond Cutter

-Mick Foley vs Brother Ray is next. Before the match starts, Mick Foley takes the mic and says that although he respects Team 3D, he doesn't like their attitude and they cannot order anybody into a title match. Brother Ray says that maybe it's because Foley got too many chair shots on the head but it was The British Invasion who started the whole thing. Mick Foley says that as an Executive Shareholder in TNA, he granted Team 3D's request to get a World Tag Team Championship Match at Against All Odds but he only did it so he could see Team 3D getting beaten up by the best tag team in TNA.

-Mick Foley beat Brother Ray. Postmatch, Foley sets up a table in the corner and Brutus Magnus & Doug Williams come in the ring to attack Brother Ray. Doug Williams hits the Chaos Theory on Brother Ray through the table.

-TNA X-Division Champion The Amazing Red & Christopher Daniels defeated AJ Styles & "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero after Shawn Michaels, who was sitting at ringside for commentary at ringside, inadvertantly hit Sweet Chin Music on Dinero while he was aiming for Red. Postmatch, as AJ Styles stood in the ring, frustrated, Rhino charged the ring and Gored Styles.

Last Man Standing Grudge Match: Rob Terry beat Sheik Abdul Bashir (w/Eric Young)

-Jeremy Borash was in the back with Cody Deaner. JB talked about Deaner's bad luck for the last couple of weeks, ever since his encounter with Kurt Angle after the hit-and-run on Hernandez prior to Genesis. Deaner says that although it's true that things didn't go so well for him as of late, his luck's about to change. He thought he would have the support of his fellow TNA workers, like Jesse Neal, but he quit the promotion and ODB's too busy getting drunk rather than pay attention to him so he decided that the only way he could get noticed was to bring in people just like him. Deaner introduced us to his cousins Woody & Huey McGraw. Just like him, they're rednecks that are looking for a good fight and they intend to make sure to get one every once in a while.

-Consequences Creed beat Scott Hall with a Fujiwara Armbar submission. Bobby Lashley was in Creed's corner and both Mike Tenay and Taz stressed out that Creed had been recently training with Bobby Lashley. Hall seemed very upset about the loss and Bobby Lashley taunted him from the rampway.

-Replay of what happened earlier tonight when Shawn Michaels accidentally superkicked D'Angelo Dinero in a tag match is shown. Out comes Shawn Michaels, who's getting taunted by the fans. Michaels says that the fans can mock him all they want, they'll never The Heartbreak Kid. Michaels says he's the absolute best this business has ever seen and he beat them all, from Canada's greatest hero to the dirtiest player in the game. He says that an Olympic gold medal won't keep Kurt Angle from getting humiliated at Against All Odds if he chooses to show up. As a matter of fact, no one could do anything about it. That brings up both The Amazing Red and Christopher Daniels. Shawn mocks Red's shape sarcastically saying that Red wrestling Dink would definitely headline any PPV in the wrestling business. Michaels turns his attention to Christopher Daniels. Michaels calls Daniels a crybaby and the prime example of why TNA was #2 for so long. Daniels says that he might not be anybody's best friend in the locker room but at least, he doesn't do it for the paycheck or partying with his friends while hogging the spotlight. Daniels adds that he loves this business more than anything else in the world and he begs Michaels to give him the opportunity to shut him up. Michaels responds by saying that he won't waste his time with Daniels until Kurt Angle shows up like a man. Daniels tells Michaels to be careful for what he wishes for. Cues Kurt Angle's music, who charges the ring and gets into a fistfight with Michaels. Soon enough, it turns into a 3-on-1 as The Amazing Red and Christopher Daniels help out Kurt Angle. Red with a Missile Dropkick on Michaels. Daniels with the BME on Michaels. Angle steps outside and grabs Michaels' legs to pull him right on the ringpost. Angle locks in a Figure Four on Michaels, who's screaming in pain. 6-Pac finally comes running with a chair, but it's too late. Before he leaves, Kurt Angle takes the mic and tells Shawn that he'll be glad to finish Michaels at Against All Odds and he'll snap his ankle. But before he goes, he almost forgot to deliver the message Dixie Carter wanted to give HBK: HBK will wrestle a tag match with 6-Pac....right now!

-Raven & Dr. Stevie (w/Alexandra York & Daffney) beat The Kliq (6-Pac & Shawn Michaels) when Raven pinned 6-Pac with the Evenflow DDT

-In the main event, "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal pinned TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rhino in a non-title match. Postmatch, Rhino nailed Jay Lethal from behind with his TNA title belt. Rhino started celebrating, screaming "GORE! GORE! GORE!". Out comes AJ Styles, who pulled Lethal out of the ring, taking Lethal's place in the ring. Rhino turned around and saw Styles. He charged Styles for the Gore anyway, but Styles leapfrogged him and Rhino struck the turnbuckle. Styles hit the Pélé Kick on Rhino, who collapsed on the mat. Show ended with Styles celebrating with the World Heavyweight Championship.

Next live event will be Impact on 2/11 from Mount Vernon, Illinois
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:02 pm

-Despite being in relatively good terms with Ring of Honor, TNA has obviously decided to step into ROH's stomping grounds as they announced today that they've booked the National Guard Armory in Cambridge, Massachusetts for the Victory Road PPV in July. Tickets will go on sale for this event on April 17th.

-Speaking of PPV, TNA invited Ohio Valley Wrestling wrestler Brandon Kaplan to work a dark match during the weekend. No words if it'll only be a tryout in front of TNA officials or if it'll be a match in front of the crowd in Orlando.

-TNA creative team are discussing the possibility of giving James Storm a big singles push in the upcoming months. TNA officials loved the interaction between James Storm and Hulk Hogan during Hogan's debut match in November at Turning Point and they are hoping to follow up on this angle and see if they can get at least 1 more PPV match. Hulk Hogan told TNA creative and Dixie Carter that he's willing to make James Storm a star as he became one of his favorites. That doesn't imply that Beer Money will be broken altogether as creative realizes that Beer Money are fairly over with the crowd but they wanna put more emphasis on Storm.

-For those wondering about Desmond Wolfe, the same injury that bothered him during his final ROH days seems to have resurfaced but Wolfe has taken some time off recently and is ready to return to competition. TNA is looking for a possible Sting vs Desmond Wolfe feud for Destination X.

-Here's the card for the final Impact before Against All Odds, coming from Mount Vernon, Illinois:

MAIN EVENT
TNA X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
The Amazing Red (c) vs "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles vs "The Icon" Sting

6-MEN TAG TEAM MATCH
Kurt Angle, Hernandez & A mystery partner vs The Kliq (Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall & 6-Pac)

TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Homicide vs "The War Machine" Rhino

"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe vs Robert Roode

TNA World Tag Team Champion Doug Williams vs Kazarian
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Results for 2/11 Impact (From Mount Vernon, IL)

-In the opening match, Samoa Joe vs Robert Roode ended in a double countout. James Storm ran in and attacked Samoa Joe, making this a 2-on-1 assault on Joe. Ric Flair came in to even things up and started chopping Storm. Eventually, Storm was able to grab his beer bottle and smash it in Flair's face. Robert Roode set up Ric Flair on the ramp as Storm climbs on his Boozer Cruiser, in an attempt to run over Ric Flair. But before any damage can be done, Matt Morgan comes out and cleans the ringside area of Beer Money

-At the broadcast table, Mike Tenay and Taz recap what just happened and start to speculate on who will team with Kurt Angle and Hernandez tonight against The Kliq. Tenay also hypes the AJ Styles/Sting bout as well as the main event TNA X-Division title match between The Amazing Red and Christopher Daniels. Taz adds that this one was ordered from Mick Foley, following the incidents involving Red, Daniels and Kurt Angle against Shawn Michaels last Monday on Xplosion.

-We see 6-Pac walking in the back, about to enter The Kliq's locker room when he's knocked from behind by a lead pipe. Camera pans out to reveal that his attacker is.....Kevin Nash! "Big Sexy" smiles as Tenay now believes that Kevin Nash is Kurt Angle & Hernandez's tag partner!

-Kazarian beat TNA World Tag Team Champion Doug Williams (w/Jimmy Hart) with a school boy after Team 3D came out in attempt to leave with Williams' tag team title belt.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Homicide and TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rhino fight to a 20-minute time limit draw. Rhino retains the championship. Postmatch, Rhino Gores Homicide and takes the mic. Rhino says that there's no way that he'll lose the title to AJ Styles because Spike TV needs him to carry the torch for their flagship program. If the crowd doesn't believe him, they're gonna have to soon because they're gonna have the proof at Against All Odds that he is Spike TV's chosen one.

-Mike Tenay and Taz recapped what happened at the top of the program when Beer Money attempted to run over Ric Flair with the Boozer Cruiser until Matt Morgan made the save. In the back, Jeremy Borash asks Matt Morgan what prompted him to save The Nature Boy. Morgan says that it's not the first time he had to deal with Beer Money recently and if he has to do it again at Against All Odds, he will. Morgan announces that he'll stand in Ric Flair's corner this Sunday to make sure that Robert Roode doesn't get involved.

-Back from the break, Mike Tenay and Taz show the footage of what happened last Monday on Xplosion when Carol Midori & Michiko Omukai turned down The Beautiful People's offer to join their stable. Midori and Omukai are then shown hanging out in the back when they're approached by Traci Brooks. Traci compliment them on turning down The Beautiful People on Monday and she hopes to one day have the distinguished honor to face one of them. From nowhere, Angelina Love and Madison Rayne Pearl Harbor Midori & Omukai with Lacey watching. It turns out to be a 4-on-2 attack as Traci joins The Beautiful People in the beatdown! Lacey then tells Traci that she's gonna have the opportunity to do so since she came back from Mick Foley's office and Foley granted The Beautiful People a match of their choice for Against All Odds. Lacey announces that Traci will face Michiko Omukai inside a Steel Cage!

-Back from the break, a video package is shown of Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels speaking about their one-on-one match this Sunday at Against All Odds. Kurt says that this match will be the biggest match of his life. It compares right with his Olympic gold medal final match at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. He has faced Shawn before and he knows that Shawn will bring his A-game but he will do the same. Angle isn't intimidated by The Kliq and he wants to prove he'll be the best. Part 2 will be shown after the main event tonight.

-After the entrances for the 6-Men Tag Match are made, Shawn Michaels takes the mic and says that after the stunt Kurt Angle pulled on 6-Pac by turning Kevin Nash against The Kliq, Michaels now had a problem on his hands. And he decided to solve that problem by finding himself, well....a Problem Solver. Shawn introduces the honorary Kliq member for the night: Tomko!

6-Men Tag Team Match: Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash and Hernandez beat The Kliq (6-Pac, Scott Hall & Shawn Michaels, w/Tomko) when Kurt Angle made Scott Hall tap to the Ankle Lock. Tomko was thrown out of the arena midway through the match when he gave Nash a Big Boot.

-Sting beat "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles by countering a Springboard Moonsault into the Scorpion Death Drop. Postmatch, Sting shakes hands with Styles and wishes him good luck for his title match against Rhino this Sunday. Taz wonders if this loss and Rhino's claim of being backed up by Spike TV executives might have a psychological effect on AJ for this Sunday...

TNA X-Division Championship: Christopher Daniels beat The Amazing Red with Angel's Wings to become the new TNA X-Division Champion. Fans gave both Daniels and Red a standing ovation after the match.

-Part 2 of the Angle/Michaels video package is shown. Shawn Michaels says that he came to TNA to see if there was anybody left who'd attempt to be better than him. Shawn says that he isn't cocky by claiming to be the Showstopper because God gave him the athletic talent to be the best. If that wasn't the case, Shawn wouldn't have come back after a 4-year hiatus due to a broken back and still being able to compete at the same level he was when he left in 1998. Now, Shawn is crossing paths with Kurt Angle again but the stakes aren't the same. Kurt isn't at the top of his game and he doesn't need to explain what led to Kurt's demise with WWE nor he feels to do so. Instead, the result of their match this Sunday will be self-explanatory. Shawn then intends on going for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship to finally prove he is the greatest wrestler of all-time.

A video package to hype Against All Odds closes the show.

Last edited by EdgeHead on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Final card for Against All Odds, 2/14 (Orlando, FL)

MAIN EVENT
TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
"The War Machine" Rhino (c) vs "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles

GRUDGE MATCH
Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The British Invasion (w/Jimmy Hart, champions) vs Team 3D

STREET FIGHT
"Big Sexy" Kevin Nash vs Tomko

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair (w/Matt Morgan) vs "Cowboy" James Storm (w/Robert Roode)

Alex Shelley vs "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

KNOCKOUT CAGE MATCH
Traci Brooks vs Michiko Omukai

"The Future Legend" Alissa Flash vs Ayako Hamada
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Results for 2/14 Against All Odds (Orlando, FL)

TNA World Tag Team Championship: Team 3D beat The British Invasion (w/Jimmy Hart & Rob Terry) by DQ after Doug Williams used Jimmy Hart's megaphone on Brother Devon. Kazarian ran in to make the save but was laid out by Doug Williams, who hit The Chaos Theory on Kazarian. The British Invasion left Jimmy Hart's megaphone next to Kazarian so when Brother Devon came back to his senses and saw the megaphone laying next to Kazarian, he thought that Kazarian hit him. Team 3D then put Kazarian through a table with the 3D.

-"Nature Boy" Ric Flair (w/Matt Morgan) beat "Cowboy" James Storm (w/Robert Roode) with the Figure Four Leglock

Cage Match: Traci Brooks beat Michiko Omukai

-Before the next match, TNA World Television Champion Eric Young came out and tried to take the PPV hostage, claiming that he should be on the card because he is the TV Champion and he is the most valuable champion in TNA. Out came The Motor City Machine Guns for Alex Shelley's scheduled match. Chris Sabin laid down Eric Young with The Cradle Shock.

-Alex Shelley and "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero fought to a double disqualification. During the match, Eric Young busted Chris Sabin open with the World Television Championship.

Street Fight: "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash beat Tomko

-Kurt Angle beat Shawn Michaels after blocking Sweet Chin Music and reversing it into an Ankle Lock.

-"The Future Legend" Alissa Flash beat Ayako Hamada

TNA World Heavyweight Championship: "The War Machine" Rhino beat "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles in a controversial match that saw referee Earl Hebner count to 3 after Rhino's Gore despite AJ Styles' shoulder being up at the count of 2. Rhino ran away while AJ was arguing with referee Earl Hebner. Earl kept telling AJ "I was only doing what I was told to do by the network". Styles threw a big fit as fans started to chant "BULLSH*T. Earl Hebner had to be escorted by TNA officials out of the arena while Jeff Jarrett, Matt Morgan and Sting tried to calm down Styles. The PPV ended in total disarray.

Next show will be Xplosion on 2/15 from Asheville, NC
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:30 am

-TNA has confirmed that Unbreakable will take place August 8th in Augusta, Georgia this year. What has also been confirmed is that there will be a concept similar to the Royal Rumble in WWE, in which the winner will be granted a TNA title match at Bound For Glory.

-Viewers might have noticed the increase in championship matches on TV since January. That was a suggestion made by Eric Bischoff to change the perception non-wrestling fans have of the sport, in hopes to make it a "more legitimate sport". Bischoff cited in example during a recent creative meeting how boxing champions very rarely fight non-title matches and TNA wants to shove aside a little bit the sports entertainment aspect of the business. Of course, that doesn't mean that all champions will be defending their titles on every show but we should see a more definite line drawn within the company, when it comes down the TNA World Heavyweight Championship and the X-Division Championship.

Last edited by EdgeHead on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:50 am

Results for 2/15 Xplosion (from Asheville, NC)

-Desmond Wolfe (w/Chelsea) beat Ric Flair. Postmatch, Tomko runs in and delivers a Big Boot to Flair

-To the broadcast booth, Mike Tenay and Taz hypes tonight's Impact, including the TNA debut of "The Heartbreak Hotel" with guest Hernandez. Tenay mentions what went down last night during the main event at Against All Odds and that "an unnamed Spike TV executive" requested for TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rhino to not show up at Xplosion tonight. Taz also hypes a new tag team debuting coming up next against The British Invasion.

TNA World Tag Team Championship: DETONATORS (Rick Fuller & Giant Bernard) beat The British Invasion (w/Jimmy Hart) by reverse decision after Doug Williams is caught using Jimmy Hart's megaphone on Rick Fuller. Appointed referee Slick Johnson didn't originally see it but after consulting with senior official Earl Hebner, Johnson made the call to DQ The British Invasion. Jimmy Hart is livid about the decision and leaves.

-Video recap of the controversy surrounding the World Heavyweight Championship at Against All Odds. Mike Tenay reminds the viewers that an unnamed Spike TV executive requested for Rhino to stay home and not show up. Commenting on the Brits/DETONATORS match just shown, Taz thinks that Earl Hebner perhaps felt the need to redeem himself to the fans by reversing the decision in the tag title match.

-AJ Styles beat James Storm

-Recap of what happened at the top of the program after the Desmond Wolfe/Ric Flair match with Tomko attacking Flair after the match. Mike Tenay says that Ric Flair will be OK but refused medical attention. That brings out Desmond Wolfe along with Chelsea. Wolfe says that he doesn't feel sorry for Ric Flair because ever since Hulk Hogan arrived in TNA, Hogan's buddies hogged the spotlight, not letting the true stars of the company shine. Wolfe says that he doesn't understand the need for TNA to bring has-beens in the company since they don't bring nothing anymore. Desmond Wolfe notices the presence of former WCW preliminary worker Bobby Blaze at ringside. Wolfe invites Blaze to join him in the ring. Wolfe acknowledges that Bobby Blaze has been hired to train future TNA stars at Team 3D's wrestling academy. Wolfe asks what Bobby Blaze what he thinks he can bring to TNA. Blaze says that he is only here to help develop the future of the company and he doesn't want to steal anybody's spotlight. Wolfe responds by saying that just Blaze's presence in the same ring than him makes Blaze steal Wolfe's spotlight. Wolfe claims that people like Blaze are persona non grata in TNA and he wants them out. Wolfe dares Blaze to show him what he can do in TNA. Blaze then hits Wolfe with a right hand. Blaze turns around to get the crowd's approval but Wolfe jumps Blaze from behind. Wolfe whips Blaze in the corner and pounds him with punches. Wolfe then sets up Bobby Blaze on the top turnbuckle and hits London Calling. Wolfe asks Chelsea to bring him a chair. Wolfe is about to hit Blaze with the chair when the lights go out. When they're back on, Sting's in the ring with his baseball bat! Sting nails Desmond Wolfe in the chest with a few shots but Wolfe is able to bail out. Wolfe retreats backstage as Sting points at him with his bat.

-Carol Midori & Madison Rayne beat Michiko Omukai & Alissa Flash

-In the back, Hernandez is hanging out with Roxxi and plugs his apperance on The Heartbreak Hotel later tonight. Hernandez says he's not intimidated by The Kliq and he's gonna stand toe-to-toe with them if he has to. As Hernandez leaves, Lauren interrupts and asks Roxxi if there's more to the little conversation Hernandez just had with her as they seemed very cozy. Roxxi answers that there was nothing out of the ordinary about this conversation; Roxxi and Hernandez are friends....for now.

TNA World Television Championship: "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal beat Eric Young by interference from Chris Sabin to win the title

-Scott Hall beat Cody Deaner (w/The McGraws) by DQ following interference from The McGraws. Postmatch, Deaner asks The McGraws to get Scott Hall's taser gun. Deaner holds up Hall but Woody McGraw accidentally tases Deaner. Huey McGraw shoves his cousin Woody and grabs the taser gun. Huey then also accidentally tasers Cody Deaner. The McGraws then start to fight each other, much to Scott Hall's amusement. Hall finally takes the taser gun and tasers both McGraws before delivering The Outsider's Edge to Cody Deaner.

-Recap of what happened during the World Tag Team Championship match between The British Invasion and DETONATORS with referee Slick Johnson awarding the match to Rick Fuller and Giant Bernard. Jimmy Hart interrupts Mike Tenay and Taz. "The Mouth of the South" says that everything that happened was The British Invasion's fault; if they had prepared adequately for this match, they wouldn't even had the need to use Jimmy's megaphone. So, Jimmy Hart decided to fire The British Invasion as his clients. Instead, he hired a new team to represent. Out comes Rick Fuller and Giant Bernard! Jimmy Hart is now the manager of DETONATORS.

-On the final spot of the evening, Shawn Michaels welcomes TNA fans to the return of The Heartbreak Hotel. Michaels first says that he doesn't want to talk about his match with Kurt Angle at Against all Odds and he wants to focus on this historic moment. Since he wants to concentrate on the future, Michaels felt the need to invite as his first guest somebody who's considered to be the future of TNA in Hernandez. Hernandez comes out to a nice pop and joins Shawn Michaels in the ring. Shawn welcomes Hernandez to the show. Shawn acknowledges the fact that Hernandez was one of his best students at Texas Wrestling Academy and he always knew that Hernandez would have a bright future in pro wrestling. Shawn continues to praise SuperMex by saying that you can't teach what God gave to Hernandez. Some people like him are from a smaller stature so they had to develop other skills like quickness and speed to make it. Hernandez was lucky because God gave him size AND agility; two skills that you don't often see together. Shawn believes that Hernandez can go as far as he wants to go. However, Michaels says that Hernandez only misses one thing: guidance. Shawn says that you can go so far without somebody valuable in your corner to teach you how to become a star. Shawn says that even he thought he didn't need him, Jose Lothario was the best thing that ever happened to him. Shawn believes that Hernandez needs The Heartbreak Kid in his corner to become TNA's top star. With Hernandez' power skills and Michaels' experience, Shawn thinks that Hernandez will be unstoppable. If he could help Kevin Nash become the star he is today, he can do the same for Hernandez. Hernandez thanks Shawn for everything he just said and for helping him breaking in the business by letting him train at Texas Wrestling Academy. Hernandez says he can't believe he'll say this but he doesn't want nor does he need his help. Like everyone else, Hernandez was excited when Shawn appeared on TNA a few weeks ago but he doesn't want to be associated to The Kliq, not after the way they've acted since they've reunited in TNA. Shawn says that Hernandez is dumber than he thought. Shawn's offering him money, stardom and infinite experience on a silver platter and he turns him down. Shawn says that's the first and last mistake Hernandez will ever make as he'll send him packing straight back to Mexico riding on a donkey and selling nachos at Taco Bell. Hernandez approaches Shawn and Shawn backs off as Hernandez gets angrier. Shawn says that he takes back what he just said. Instead, he says that Hernandez will amount to nothing and he'll just make him his bitch, just like he did with everybody else. Hernandez loses it and clocks Michaels with a right hand. Crowd goes nuts as Hernandez is setting up HBK for The Border Toss outside the ring but Scott Hall and 6-Pac comes from behind and attack Hernandez with the taser gun. Crowd boos as Pac helps Shawn up while Hall keeps beating up Hernandez. Shawn signals for Scott to finish off Hernandez. Scott Hall sets up Hernandez and hits The Outsider's Edge on HBK's heart-shaped bed, which collapses after Hernandez crashes it. Scott Hall takes the spray can and sprays "KLIQ" on Hernandez' back. Xplosion ends with crowd chanting for Bobby Lashley to come out as The Kliq celebrates.

Next show is Impact to air on 2/18 from Vero Beach, Florida
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:41 am

Results for 2/18 Impact (from Vero Beach, FL)

-Jeff Jarrett beat Robert Roode

-Mike Tenay and Taz hype tonight's show, including a special Lethal Lottery 8-person tag team match and the main event, being James Storm & Daffney vs AJ Styles & Ayako Hamada. SoCal Val gives a note to Mike Tenay and Tenay announces that we're about to be introduced to Spike's appointed executive who'll now oversee TNA.

-In the ring, the lights are dimmed and Impact's theme song starts playing. The video wall now shows the name:....CYRUS! Out comes Cyrus aka Don Callis to the ring, to Mike Tenay and Taz's shock. Cyrus is still wearing his trademark long hair and Spike executive nametag. Cyrus says that it feels good to be back, working for Spike. He starts by saying that he's here to answer all the questions surrounding Against All Odds' main event controversy. Cyrus admits that yes, he is the man who gave Earl Hebner the instructions to make sure Rhino retained the World Heavyweight Championship. Cyrus said he did it not because he didn't like AJ Styles but because Rhino makes big bucks for Spike as TNA World Heavyweight Champion and the company cannot afford to lose money when it's on the verge of becoming a global phenonmenon. Cyrus claims that he sent Rhino home Monday night for "safety reasons", since he thought AJ Styles was highly unstable after losing to Rhino last Sunday. However, Cyrus says he is a fair man and he will allow AJ Styles to clear the air and let out his frustrations. However, he won't allow Styles to get physical with him and if he does, there will be severe consequences.

-The Beautiful People (Angelina Love & Lacey Von Erich) fight TNA Knockout Champion ODB & Velvet Sky to a double DQ. Security had to separate all 4 women.

-Highlight package of Jay Lethal's TV championship victory against Eric Young last Monday on Xplosion after Chris Sabin's interference

-The Motor City Machine Guns beat Lethal Consequences after Eric Young's interference on Jay Lethal. Chris Sabin was confused about the whole situation while Eric Young left with a smile on his face

-Dr. Stevie beat Kevin Nash

-Video package of "The Heartbreak Hotel" incident on Xplosion when The Kliq attacked Hernandez, while fans were chanting for Bobby Lashley to save Hernandez

-TNA World Tag Team Champion Doug Williams and Bobby Lashley fight to a no-contest after Scott Hall and 6-Pac interfered. Once again, Hall used the taser gun on Bobby Lashley and spray painted "KLIQ" on Bobby Lashley's back.

Lethal Lottery Match: Cody Deaner, Sting, TNA World Tag Team Champion Brutus Magnus & Tara beat Raven (w/Alexandra York), Rees Reynolds, Josh Alexander & TNA Knockout Tag Team Champion Sarita. Raven left in the middle of the match with Alexandra York, leaving his team alone. Cody Deaner tagged himself in when Tara was setting up Sarita for the Widow's Peak. Deaner celebrated alone, claiming that HE won the match for HIS team. Tara kicked Deaner south and hit the Widow's Peak on him. Then, Brutus Magnus hit the Tormentum on Deaner. Sting finally executed the Scorpion Death Lock on Cody Deaner, to the crowd's approval. The McGraws arrived too late and felt the wrath of Cody Deaner, who berated them.

-In the back, Lauren was talking to "The Future Legend" Alissa Flash. Lauren mentioned that Awesome Kong prevented Alissa Flash to go into Against All Odds to wrestle Ayako Hamada for the SHIMMER Championship and Flash could have been the new champion today, since she beat Hamada at Against All Odds. Flash says that if she "helped" Kong win the title, she can sure take it away from her. Right now, she says to be in the perfect position to go after whichever title she wants, whether it's the TNA Knockout, TNA Knockout Tag Team Title or the SHIMMER championship because she knows she's better than all of them. She's gonna take her sweet time picking her next target and at the end of the day, she'll prove to be the best Knockout in TNA and its Future Legend.

-Recap of what went down earlier tonight with the return of Cyrus to Spike and TNA. Mike Tenay reminds Cyrus's past history with Rhino in ECW with "The Network" stable. Taz says that with Cyrus now backing him up, nobody can beat Rhino and he could very well retire as TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Taz and Tenay are interrupted by D'Angelo Dinero's music who comes to the ring. The Pope says to be excited about the arrival of Cyrus as the head honcho for TNA because finally, somebody will acknowledge his talent and will give him a chance to become the World Heavyweight Champion. The Pope claims that nobody has made a bigger impact than him since his arrival and he's ready to prove it to anybody. That brings out Jimmy Hart and one of his new protégés, Rick Fuller. Mike Tenay confirms that Rick Fuller and Giant Bernard aka DETONATORS are now official members of TNA, by approval of Cyrus. Dinero talks smack to Rick Fuller but the big man takes down The Pope with a Big Boot. Jimmy Hart cheers on his pupil and Rick Fuller hits Dinero with his finisher, Fuller Effect. Jimmy Hart runs in the ring and jumps into the arms of Rick Fuller. They both leave the ring while officials check on D'Angelo Dinero.

-Video recap of Cyrus' arrival earlier tonight. Cyrus comes out with TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rhino, "Cowboy" James Storm and Daffney. Cyrus says that he just made sure that no physical escalation would happen and that's why Rhino, James Storm and Daffney are here. Cyrus invites AJ Styles to join him in the ring. Out comes AJ Styles, in ring gear. Cyrus tells AJ to go ahead and vent his frustrations that he'll listen, without interrupting him. AJ Styles looks at Rhino and tells him that he should be ashamed of himself. AJ says he used to respect Rhino because he lead by example and never let anybody tell him what to do. AJ adds that Rhino didn't steal anything he ever won in TNA because he earned it the right way. Styles says that since Rhino's in TNA, he modeled himself on Rhino's work ethic and he's proud of what he accomplished. But now, Rhino threw it all away for money and suits' approval. AJ says that he's disgusted with Rhino's actions or lackthere of. He could understand in Rhino's early stage of his career to seek the advice of Cyrus but he thought he realized by now that Cyrus won't bring him anywhere. Cyrus interrupts AJ Styles and says that's where he's wrong. Cyrus says that Rhino knows that he owes him every success he ever acquired in pro wrestling and without him and The Network in ECW, "The Rookie Monster" would be an afterthought. Rhino's value has never been higher with Cyrus to back him up with Spike's executives and he will make sure it'll stay that way. AJ Styles asks for a rematch at Destination X. Cyrus declines, saying that to Rhino and to Spike TV, AJ Styles has no value anymore and he needs to move to fresh contenders. Styles wants to fight Rhino right now. Rhino and James Storm stand beside Cyrus and Cyrus taunts Styles by asking him who'd be stupid enough to fight 3 men on his own. Styles says that he didn't came alone...Cues Samoa Joe's music! Crowd goes wild as Samoa Joe walks quickly to the ring in street clothes. Joe stands side-by-side with Styles and soon stands face-to-face with Rhino. Crowd goes nuts as Joe and Rhino are now jaw jacking with each other. James Storm now stands besides Rhino and taunts Joe. Joe responds with a headbutt to Storm! AJ blindsides Rhino with a forearm. A big brawl ensues as Cyrus calls for security. TNA security finally holds AJ/Joe and Rhino/James Storm apart. Cyrus calls for the mic and throw out AJ Styles and Samoa Joe from the building! Ayako Hamada comes to the ring and complains in Japanese about losing her tag partner for the night. Cyrus says that either somebody's gonna have to volunteer or she'll wrestle both James Storm and Daffney alone. Then, Mick Foley's music starts and he comes out to a great pop. Cyrus looks upset as Mick Foley walks by him. Foley takes the mic and says that since Hamada's now without a partner and since he's still holding shares in TNA, he's entitled to make decisions too, whether it's popular with Spike or not. So, Mick Foley volunteers as Hamada's tag team partner!

-James Storm & Daffney beat Mick Foley & Ayako Hamada by DQ after Hamada hit Daffney with a barbwire bat! Rhino runs in and is about to Gore Ayako Hamada but out of nowhere, Alex Shelley runs in the ring and takes the Gore for Hamada! Show ends with Rhino being pissed but walking out of the arena triumphant with Cyrus, James Storm & Daffney.

Next show will be Xplosion on 2/22 from York, PA
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Results from Xplosion 2/22 (York, PA)

-Recap of what went down on Impact with the return of Cyrus, the incidents involving Rhino/James Storm/Daffney and Samoa Joe/AJ Styles/Alex Shelley/Hamada. Cut back to broadcast table with Mike Tenay and Taz. Tenay hypes tonight's 3-hour edition of Xplosion, which includes a special 6-team Parking Lot Brawl and a TNA Knockout Championshp Match between Tara and ODB.

SHIMMER CHAMPIONSHIP: Awesome Kong beat Nevaeh to retain

-Carol Midori beat Ayako Hamada.

TNA Knockout Championship: Tara beat ODB to win the championship

-"The Monster" Abyss beat Raven (w/Alexandra York)

-"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner beat Alex Shelley. Alex Shelley had his ribs taped, following Rhino's Gore. During the match, Mike Tenay mentioned that Cyrus sent Rhino home until further notice to "ensure his safety".

-The Amazing Red beat "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero. Postmatch, DETONATORS attempted to beat up Dinero but security stepped in-between to send them backstage.

Parking Lot Brawl: Desmond Wolfe & Bobby Lashley wins the match against Beer Money, The Kliq, the reformed LAX and Chris Sabin & AJ Styles. TNA World Tag Team Champions The British Invasion were supposed to be in the match but never showed up as they were laid out backstage before the match started. The match actually started with only 4 teams (Beer Money, Wolfe & Lashley, The Kliq and Sabin & Styles) as The Kliq used Shawn Michaels' help to take control of the match and use their strength-in-numbers. As The Kliq were about to assault Bobby Lashley with the taser gun again, a black lowrider arrived blazin' in the parking lot with Homicide & Hernandez wearing LAX colors. A huge brawl ensued between LAX/Lashley and The Kliq while Beer Money and Sabin/Styles were fighting together. Desmond Wolfe, then, turned on Lashley to help The Kliq against LAX & Lashley. Wolfe asked for the taser to finish off but all of a sudden, Sting entered the parking lot and attacked Desmond Wolfe with the bat, preventing him from using the taser. Sting and Wolfe ended up fighting back in the arena. Lashley then speared Scott Hall through an open car door to get the win.

-Back from the break, the fight is still on between all participants of the Parking Lot Brawl and various TNA roster members are attempting to break things up. LAX & Lashley are fighting with the Kliq as Alex Shelley and ODB are trying to break things up between them. Shawn Michaels has slipped a pair of handcuffs to Bobby Lashley and Scott Hall is about to taser Lashley again when ODB steps in front of Hall, telling him to stop. The Motor City Machine Guns & AJ Styles then attack the Kliq. As Alex Shelley is retreating from the scene, out of nowhere, Rhino Gores Shelley through a door. Looks like Rhino wasn't home after all. Finally, security and police officers break the wild brawl up. The Kliq leaves upset, escorted out of the building by police and TNA management.

-Brother Devon beat Kazarian. Postmatch, Brother Devon takes the mic and says that he now hopes Kazarian will stay out of Team 3D's business. Kaz says that if he thinks it's over, it's not at all. Kazarian brings up Destination X as a PPV where the spotlight is on the X-Division stars and where they truly shine. Kaz believes it's his time and he says that this year, he will beat Brother Devon to prove his worth in TNA. Devon accepts the challenge.

-"The Icon" Sting beat Rick Fuller (w/Giant Bernard & Jimmy Hart)

-Tomko beat Giant Bernard (w/Jimmy Hart). Postmatch, former NJPW Tag Team Champions shake hands and as Bernard leaves the ring, Ric Flair comes from the crowd and low blows Tomko. Flair slaps the Figure Four Leglock on Tomko as D'Angelo Dinero prevents DETONATORS from coming to Tomko's aid. Show ends with Flair maintaining the Figure Four on Tomko.

Next show is Impact on 2/25 from Enterprise, AL
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:25 am

Results for 2/25 Impact (Enterprise, AL)

-Video footage of what went down last Monday on Xplosion during the Parking Lot Brawl with the return of LAX, Sting's attack on Desmond Wolfe and Rhino's Gore on Alex Shelley through a door. After the video footage, back in the arena with Mike Tenay and Taz. Tenay and Taz hypes tonight's feature match, Gang Warfare as DETONATORS, Motor City Machine Guns & Brutus Magnus will take on LAX, D'Angelo Dinero, Scott Steiner & Doug Williams. Tenay and Taz are interrupted by fans turning their attention to the entranceway; ODB is dragged by Beer Money, Alissa Flash and new TNA Knockout Champion Tara to the ring, in handcuffs. It looks like The Kliq kidnapped her! Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall and 6-Pac, then, make their entrance as ODB is restrained by The Kliq's cronies. Shawn Michaels takes the mic and says that he swore to God he would never resort to this kind of tactics ever again but ODB prevented them to finish the job on Bobby Lashley last Monday so The Kliq had to do something about it. HBK says that nobody on Spike TV's payroll can save her ass because she screwed up a potentially groundbreaking TV moment and that cost ratings. Michaels continues that he knew that people would immediately assume that they would take immediate action against her but instead, he paid Beer Money lots of money and booze to get the job done. As for Alissa Flash and Tara, let's just say that they're not part of ODB's fan club so they came along for the ride. Shawn passes the mic to Scott Hall and Hall claims that TNA management has until the return from the commercial break to make things right and sanction a match between Bobby Lashley and The Kliq or something bad will happen to ODB.

-Back from the commercial break, still no Bobby Lashley in sights. Scott Hall says that time's up and since Lashley is not here, that means The Kliq needs to send a message to TNA through ODB. The Kliq asks Beer Money, Tara & Alissa Flash to hold ODB as Scott Hall pulls out his infamous taser. However, crowd erupts as half the TNA locker room, led by Team 3D, Matt Morgan, Sarita & Hulk Hogan, charge the ring, cleaning things up. Brother Ray takes the mic and says that they might have done lots of bad things in their career but they would never dare kidnap a woman and use her as blackmail to get what they want. Instead, they just would've come to The Kliq and beat them up all over the building to prove their point. The Hulkster takes the mic and says that he knew that one day or another, it would come to this with Hall & Pac. Hogan suggests that since there are already plans for one Gang Warfare Match tonight, why not do a repeat and have their own Gang Warfare Match. Cyrus appears on the video wall and tells Hogan that this is his show and only he makes the decisions. But he likes Hogan's idea so he makes the match official: The Kliq, Tara, James Storm & Alissa Flash vs Team 3D, Hulk Hogan, Sarita & ODB in a Gang Warfare Match in the main event! Cyrus now asks for everyone to leave, except for Matt Morgan and 6-Pac, who'll wrestle next.

-6-Pac beat Matt Morgan. Robert Roode was sitting at the broadcast table with Mike Tenay and Taz. Postmatch, Robert Roode comes in the ring and taunts Morgan by shoving a dollar bill in his throat.

-Kurt Angle & TNA Knockout Tag Team Champion Taylor Wilde beat The Amazing Red & Madison Rayne when Taylor Wilde pinned Madison Rayne.

Lethal Lottery: Sting & Raven (w/Alexandra York) beat Mick Foley & Eric Young after interference from Chris Sabin. During the match, Desmond Wolfe's valet Chelsea came to the ring and seemingly hurt her ankle after slipping off the ring apron. Sting wanted to help her but was ambushed by Desmond Wolfe.

-Video footage of a pre-taped "The View" type show with The Beautiful People. They spent most of the time thrashing Velvet Sky and saying that she was no value whatsoever to the group. Lacey Von Erich says she truly is the missing piece that is gluing the group together. The taping is interrupted by some noise from the back and that prompts Angelina Love and Madison Rayne to see what it is. Velvet Sky then assaults Lacey Von Erich, choking her with some sort of rag. Velvet, then, pours whipped cream all over Lacey's face and runs away before Angelina Love and Madison Rayne can help Lacey.

-Back to the broadcast table, Mike Tenay and Taz recap what went down in the first hour and we just saw. Tenay hypes the now-billed double main event Gang Warfare for later tonight.

-Sheik Abdul Bashir beat Robert Roode with a roll-up. Roode was distracted by Matt Morgan, who had a briefcase belonging to Roode and was throwing money to fans. Postmatch, Roode storms out of the ring to confront Morgan but Morgan nails Roode in the face with the briefcase. Morgan then takes a dollar bill and shoves it Robert Roode's throat.

-In the back, The Kliq, James Storm, Tara & Alissa Flash are discussing strategy for their match. Cyrus and Daffney are also in the room. Daffney is angry that she's not in the main event as she thought she formed a special connection with Cyrus. Cyrus says she obviously needs another therapy session with Dr. Stevie, but also says that's because he has bigger plans for The Scream Queen. Cyrus pulls Daffney aside to talk with her.

-Recap of the past couple of weeks rivalry between Chris Sabin and Eric Young. Footage of Chris Sabin costing Eric Young the World TV Championship against Jay Lethal on Xplosion on 2/15. Footage of past interferences are also shown, including the one tonight during Young & Foley's match against Sting & Raven. Jeremy Borash stands in the back with Eric Young and asks him what he'll do about Chris Sabin, constantly interfering in his business. Eric Young says he's had enough of Chris Sabin's constant bravado and is upset at Cyrus for not doing something about it, since he's Spike's newly appointed executive. However, Young says he understands that Cyrus might be intimidated by Eric Young because after all, he's part of the world's elite and he's a superior being, since he's Canadian. So, Young takes matters into his own hands and challenges Chris Sabin to a match at Destination X. Young hopes to have Sabin's answer soon, as he isn't a patient man...

Gang Warfare #1: DETONATORS, The Motor City Machine Guns & Brutus Magnus beat LAX, D'Angelo Dinero, Scott Steiner & Doug Williams after Alex Shelley pinned D'Angelo Dinero following a double team move from Rick Fuller & Giant Bernard

Gang Warfare #2: Team 3D, Hulk Hogan, TNA Knockout Tag Team Champion Sarita & ODB beat The Kliq (Shawn Michaels & Scott Hall), James Storm, TNA Knockout Champion Tara & Alissa Flash when ODB pinned Tara

Next show will be Xplosion 3/1 from Beaumont, TX
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:28 am

Results for Xplosion 3/1 from Beaumont, TX

-Giant Bernard (w/Jimmy Hart) beat Super Crazy

TNA Knockout Tag Team Championship: Taylor Wilde & Sarita beat Roxxi & Carol Midori to retain

-Video package of what went down last Thursday during the Beautiful People segment with Velvet Sky attacking the trio. Backstage, JB talks with Madison Rayne. Rayne says that Velvet Sky will pay for humiliating The Beautiful People the way she did. Rayne also says that they went to Cyrus and Cyrus granted them a tag match against Velvet Sky and a partner of her choosing for Thursday's Impact. In the meantime, Rayne claims that Cyrus will grant them a Knockout Tag Title Match if they can beat Daffney & Traci Brooks tonight.

-The camera then quickly pans backstage as some noise can be heard in the back. As the cameraman arrives to the scene, we see Tomko along with Raven and Dr. Stevie assaulting Kevin Nash backstage. Ric Flair and a couple of TNA officials come to the scene, chasing away the trio. In the background, Alexandra York is seen paying Tomko and shaking hands with him

-Mike Tenay and Taz recap what happened so far in the show and discuss about the impact that Rick Fuller and Giant Bernard had since they arrived in TNA. In the back, JB is with DETONATORS and Jimmy Hart. JB makes it official that “The Pope” D'Angelo Dinero has challenged Rick Fuller to a match at Destination X, which the Mouth of the South gladly accepts. Hart claims that his DETONATORS are unstoppable and Dinero will find that out the hard way, just like Super Crazy found out tonight and just like 6-Pac will in a few moments.

-”Cowboy” James Storm beat “Nature Boy” Ric Flair

-6-Pac beat Rick Fuller. D'Angelo Dinero was sitting at commentary with Tenay & Taz and got into a war of words with Jimmy Hart during the match, which distracted Fuller long enough for 6-Pac to take advantage.

-Video recap of the feud between Chris Sabin and Eric Young. Mike Tenay confirms the Chris Sabin vs Eric Young bout for Destination X since Sabin accepted Young's challenge via TNAWrestling.com

-Robert Roode beat Hulk Hogan after using his feet on the ropes. Roode runs away while Hogan complains to referee Andrew Thomas about what happened. Matt Morgan comes from behind and shoves Roode in the ring. Hogan hits Roode with the Big Boot and the Leg Drop.

-The Beautiful People (Angelina Love & Madison Rayne) beat Daffney (w/Alexandra York) & Traci Brooks by DQ following interference from Velvet Sky. Velvet offered both Daffney and Traci to shake her hand. Traci did but Daffney jumped on Velvet and start choking on her, under the gleeful eyes of Madison Rayne and Angelina Love

-To finish the show, Mike Tenay has a sitdown interview with LAX. Tenay recalls the reunion last week on Xplosion during the Parking Lot Brawl. Homicide says that it was only the right thing to do to help out Hernandez, despite everything they went through recently. They both had each other's backs in a crucial moment of their career and Homicide felt like this was the perfect opportunity to wreak havoc again. Tenay asks Hernandez if this means we can expect LAX to go after the tag titles. He says that's an objective for them but first, they need to take care of a couple of things, namely the Kliq. They know that right now, the Kliq seems hellbent on destroying Bobby Lashley but they're gonna make sure to show them that they picked the wrong gringos to fight with. Homicide says that maybe Lashley's gonna get his hands on the Kliq but he wants him to save some for LAX too since they're gonna kill the Kliq once and for all, whether it's at Destination X or later.

Next TNA event will be Impact on 3/4 from Tucson, AZ
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:59 am

Results for Impact 3/4 (from Tucson, AZ)

-Velvet Sky & SoCal Val beat The Beautiful People (Lacey Von Erich & Madison Rayne) by DQ. The match actually started as an handicap match since Velvet had no partner. Lacey Von Erich and Madison Rayne took their turn at taunting Velvet, almost reducing her to tears early. However, in the middle of the match as Von Erich & Rayne took advantage of the strength-in-numbers, SoCal Val stood up from her chair at ringside and climbed on the apron in the opposite corner of TBP. Von Erich & Rayne were disqualified after Von Erich struck Velvet with the “ugly stick”. Daffney and Angelina Love came in to continue the beatdown but Sarita and Taylor Wilde came in to make the save.

-Chris Sabin comes to the ring for his scheduled X-Division Championship Match against Christopher Daniels but is ambushed mid-way to the ring by Eric Young. Young pummels Chris Sabin and whips him hard in the barricade. Young sends Sabin in the ring and pulls a chair from under the ring. Young lays down the chair and drops Sabin down on it with Sabin's Cradle Shock! Eric Young raises his arms with his foot on Sabin's lifeless body in the middle of the ring to a chorus of boos.

-TNA Knockout Tag Team Champions Sarita & Taylor Wilde & Michiko Omukai vs Carol Midori, Daffney (w/Alexandra York) & Angelina Love ends in a time limit draw. Postmatch, Velvet Sky comes from the crowd and jumps on Daffney and Angelina Love. Everyone else tries to separate Velvet from Daffney and Angelina Love but Velvet shoves Carol Midori down. Now, Midori has to be restrained from Velvet Sky as security finally gets things under control.

-Christopher Daniels comes out for his rescheduled TNA X-Division Championship and issues an open challenge for his title.....Out comes Super Crazy who accepts the challenge.

TNA X-Division Championship: Super Crazy beat Christopher Daniels to win the championship

-Jeremy Borash is in the back with Beer Money Inc to discuss what went down at the end of the Robert Roode/Hulk Hogan match on Xplosion. James Storm says that he finally proved that he is the man by beating Ric Flair and now wants to move to something else. Robert Roode says that he's sick of turning around and seeing Matt Morgan everywhere, getting involved in Beer Money's business. Roode adds that Matt Morgan was irrelevant most of his career while he and James Storm were the cornerstone of TNA since its inception. Roode wants to give Morgan a reminder of that at Destination X and he advises Matt Morgan to watch his back later tonight against Doug Williams because he doesn't know when they'll strike next. Could be tonight, could be next week or only at Destination X....

-Ayako Hamada beat “The Future Legend” Alissa Flash. Postmatch, Cyrus appears on the video wall with TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rhino. Cyrus says that he likes his job at Spike because he gets to decide who will make him money for the network and who doesn't. For some reason, Dixie Carter and TNA management are keeping Hamada on the payroll while Cyrus doesn't understand why, especially she hasn't proven nothing to his eyes. However, Cyrus says that Destination X might be that opportunity. Since he is an honest man, despite the fact that Cyrus doesn't deem Alex Shelley to be a worthy contender to Rhino's World Heavyweight Championship and since he feels like Ayako Hamada isn't worthy of a Knockout Championship match against new champion Tara, he doesn't want to cheat the fans out of a chance to see the two best stars of TNA at Destination X. So instead of a title match, Cyrus suggests for Hamada to team up with Alex Shelley against Rhino & Tara at Destination X. If they win, they'll get their shot at the champs at Hard Justice in April. If not, they won't ever be granted a title shot as long as Tara and Rhino are champs. Cyrus gives both Shelley and Hamada until Monday night to announce their decision.

-The Kliq (Shawn Michaels & 6-Pac, w/Scott Hall) fight Consequences Creed & AJ Styles to a double countout. Postmatch, the Kliq proceed to beat down Creed & Styles. Scott Hall pulls out the taser once again but is stopped dead in his tracks by Bobby Lashley, who spears him on the ring apron. Lashley takes down 6-Pac and Shawn Michaels is able to run away with Scott Hall before Lashley can do anymore damage. Lashley takes the mic and says it's about time to show The Kliq who's the boss in TNA. Lashley & Styles challenge The Kliq to a tag match on Xplosion next Monday. The Kliq accepts and the match is set for Xplosion.

-TNA World Tag Team Champion Doug Williams beat Matt Morgan. Postmatch, Beer Money rush the ring and attack Matt Morgan, hitting him with the Drinking While Investing. Roode takes a dollar bill and shoves it down Matt Morgan's throat.

-”Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner beat Homicide

-Rick Fuller (w/Jimmy Hart) beat Jeff Jarrett. Postmatch, Fuller hits Jarrett again with The Fuller Effect. D'Angelo Dinero comes down from the save but he's ambushed by Giant Bernard. Bernard sends Dinero in the ring and while Bernard holds him, Fuller strikes Dinero with the megaphone, busting Dinero open. The show ends with DETONATORS standing tall over Jeff Jarrett and D'Angelo Dinero.

Next show is Xplosion on 3/8 from Winchester, VA
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Results for Xplosion 3/8 (from Winchester, VA)

-A video message from Cyrus, along with Daffney, in his office kicks off the show. Cyrus says he wants to establish that TNA World Heavyweight Rhino and TNA Knockout Champion Tara are the two most dominant forces in TNA and he believes that they'll both prove it tonight. Cyrus announces that Tara will team up with Traci Brooks to face Sarita & Taylor Wilde for the Knockout Tag Team Championship. Meanwhile, in the main event, Rhino will wrestle Jay Lethal for the TNA World Television Championship. When tonight'll be done, Rhino and Tara will enter Destination X as double champions while Alex Shelley and Ayako Hamada will be worthless. Tonight will mark the greatest day in Cyrus' life as TNA executive. We then cut to Mike Tenay and Taz hyping tonight's show, including the Jay Lethal vs Rhino, Champion vs Champion main event for the World TV Title.

TNA Knockout Tag Team Championship: Traci Brooks & TNA Knockout Champion Tara beat Sarita & Taylor Wilde by DQ; Sarita & Taylor Wilde retain

-Giant Bernard (w/Jimmy Hart) beat Abyss

-The Kliq vs Bobby Lashley & AJ Styles never started as The Kliq jumped on Bobby Lashley before he made it to the ring. Camera shows backstage that AJ Styles has been barricaded in his locker room, thanks to some sort of drum blocking Styles' locker room door. The Kliq are going it 3-on-1 on Bobby Lashley until Chris Sabin comes to the aid of Lashley. Sabin gets some shots in on Lashley but he is stopped by Eric Young, who clocks him from behind. Shawn Michaels asks for a chair to teach Sabin a lesson but Eric Young insists that he hits Sabin himself. HBK holds Sabin but Sabin ducks and Eric Young hits HBK instead! Chris Sabin avoids a double clothesline from Scott Hall and 6-Pac and Lashley spears both of them. Sabin and Lashley run away and HBK asks for the mic. Michaels is angry at Eric Young for sticking his nose in The Kliq's business. Eric Young tries to excuse himself but Michaels wants none of it. Michaels says that if Eric Young wants some respect from other TNA stars, he's gonna have to learn to not stick his nose in everybody's business. Tonight, Shawn Michaels will face Eric Young and teach EY not to steal the Showstopper's spotlight.

-Michiko Omukai beat Alissa Flash

-Dr. Stevie (w/Alexandra York) beat Homicide

-”Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner beat Raven (w/Alexandra York)

-Recap of last week's Xplosion with Tomko assaulting Kevin Nash and Ric Flair coming to his aid. Cut to the back with Jeremy Borash standing by with Ric Flair. Flair tells JB that back in his prime, he always made it a point to face his opponents face-to-face. He is the “Dirtiest Player in the Game” but you'll always be aware of that. Flair says that Tomko might be known as a Problem Solver but Flair wants to solve Tomko's problem and he wants to do it at Destination X. Not only for him but for Kevin Nash as well.

-Back in the arena, “Cowboy” James Storm and Robert Roode are all dressed up and there's a big couch in the middle of the ring. Robert Roode basically says that he wants to call a truce with Matt Morgan over what went down for the past few weeks. Roode is asking Matt Morgan to come to the ring so he can explain himself. Out comes Matt Morgan. Morgan asks for James Storm to leave or if he tries anything, Morgan will shove his beer bottle through his ass. Roode tells Storm he can leave and he'll handle it. Roode says that he's only looking to watch his partner's back and that Matt Morgan would've done the same. But then again, Roode isn't sure that Morgan can understand that. Morgan says that he can understand that and he would've probably done the same. However, there is a difference between helping your partner and constantly provoking someone. From his perspective, Morgan thinks that Roode and Storm are pricks and believe they're better than anyone and that's why they're constantly disrespecting others. Roode answers that they're doing it because they can. Roode says that from day 1, people like him and Storm were bred to be the cornerstones of TNA and that people like Ric Flair, like Kevin Nash and even like Matt Morgan came in the company to steal what's rightfully theirs. Roode says that TNA has invested a lot of money in Beer Money Inc and they're gonna do whatever it takes to stay on top. Matt Morgan says that this is the moment where he would normally punch Roode's lights out and beat the crap out of him. But Morgan's not feeling like he wants to fight so if Roode would accept to call a truce, he wouldn't mind. Morgan will stay out of Beer Money's business if they do the same. Roode accepts and shakes Morgan's hand. Morgan turns around...but Roode hits Morgan with the Northern Lariat! Roode takes off his jacket and slams it on the ground. Roode takes back the mic and says that maybe he doesn't want a truce. Roode wants to put his money where his mouth is and he wants Matt Morgan's head on a silver platter. Roode challenges Morgan to a match at Destination X. Once again, Roode takes a dollar bill and shoves it down Matt Morgan's throat before leaving.

-Back from the commercial break, Taz is about to present Team 3D with a commemorative plaque for their success as a tag team. Brother Ray thanks everyone for their support and says that without the fans, whether it's from ECW or TNA, they wouldn't be where they are today. Brother Devon takes the mic and adds that what made him even better were the quality of the tag teams they faced during their illustrious career: The Eliminators, the Gangstas, Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman, the Hardyz, Edge & Christian, Beer Money, AMW and the list goes on and on. However, Devon says that if there's one thing that saddens him, it's the fact that some people are still not showing respect to them. Case in point, Kazarian. Brother Ray takes the mic away from Devon and stops his rant. Ray says that it's not about Kazarian at all. Ray says that Kazarian only meant well but he screwed up. Nobody's perfect and Team 3D's the perfect example of that. Ray asks Devon to leave the kid alone and to refocus on becoming tag team champions again. Devon says not before he finally eliminates Kazarian once and for all at Destination X. Devon recalls Kazarian talking about Destination X being the PPV where the X-Division has its shining moment. Devon dares Kazarian to come interrupt his shining moment. Ray begs Devon not to do it and leave the kid alone. While they're arguing, Kazarian sneaks in the ring from the crowd and turns Devon around. Devon goes for a punch but Kaz blocks and both men trade punches. Kazarian sends Devon down with a flying heel kick. Ray charges Kazarian but Kazarian steps aside and sends Ray outside. Kaz sees Team 3D's plaque down and grabs it. Kaz then takes it and smashes it on Devon's head, busting him open. Kaz runs away in the crowd as Ray comes back in the ring.

-Shawn Michaels beat Eric Young. Postmatch, Chris Sabin runs in and hits Eric Young with the Cradle Shock.

Champion vs Champion, TNA World Television Championship: Jay Lethal beat TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rhino to retain. Alex Shelley was at commentary. Postmatch, Shelley mocks Rhino who's having a temper tantrum in the ring.

Next show will be Impact on 3/11 from Byesville, OH
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:15 am

Results for Impact 3/11 (from Byesville, OH)

-Raven (w/Alexandra York) and Sheik Abdul Bashir fight to a time limit draw

Lights Out Match: Brother Devon beat The Amazing Red

-Tomko beat James Storm

-Raven is interviewed in the back by Crystal. Raven is disappointed by Alexandra York's managerial skills. York had promised Raven to bring him atop TNA but has failed to give Raven any real opportunities to do so. Alexandra York responds by saying that Raven had opportunities; he just failed to seize them. York can only do so much and Raven must take accountability for his actions. York says that Raven should take example on Stevie Richards since Stevie grabbed important victories because he listened to her advices and made the best out of every situation. Raven grabs York by the hair and says that Stevie might also be a tortured soul but he's only a lackey and all he can do is listen to what any other superior human being will tell him to do. Raven warns Alexandra York to not ever compare him to Stevie Richards ever again. In the meantime, Raven suggests to York to find more convincing arguments to persuade him to stay with her since Cyrus invited him to watch Destination X in his private corporate box this Sunday. Cyrus believes he can give Raven what Raven wants; which Raven isn't sure Alexandra York can give him. Quote The Raven Nevermore.

-Traci Brooks & Michiko Omukai beat SHIMMER Champion Awesome Kong & Roxxi

-Backstage, The Beautiful People and The Kliq are talking about something but Madison Rayne spots the cameraman. Shawn Michaels quickly makes sure to kick out the cameraman out of the backstage area. The cameraman turns around and sees AJ Styles getting into Cyrus' office. Cyrus apparently is on the phone with World Heavyweight Champion Rhino and wishes him good luck for his training with Tara for their match at Destination X. Styles wants to know why he has to team with Brutus Magnus to take on Samoa Joe & Sting tonight; why not put Desmond Wolfe with Magnus instead since Desmond Wolfe is scheduled to face Sting at Destination X. Cyrus says that first of all, Desmond Wolfe hasn't been cleared yet to wrestle by TNA doctors but he will be ready to compete at the PPV. Second of all, Cyrus deems AJ Styles to be “expendable”, which means that Cyrus can make AJ Styles do whatever he wants. Since Doug Williams is stuck overseas in the UK for personal reasons, Cyrus thought that AJ Styles would make a perfect replacement for Williams. AJ says he doesn't understand why Cyrus has it in for him. Cyrus tells AJ that if this is about his denied request for a rematch against Rhino, he should understand that the world doesn't revolve around him and Rhino must face other challengers and until he feels like Styles deserves to face Rhino for the title again, Cyrus will decide what happens to Styles. If he isn't happy with that, he can ask Samoa Joe to book him a spot with NOAH for the better part of the year. Styles says that he doesn't like it but he's gonna make Cyrus eat his words as he's gonna steal the show tonight. Then, Cyrus won't have any choice to give him his rematch. Styles exits Cyrus' office.

-Jeremy Borash is in the back with Velvet Sky. JB knows that Velvet Sky has had a rough couple of weeks and that she's been treated like a pariah in the locker room. Velvet says that she brought it on herself by forming The Beautiful People with Angelina Love. Everything went great at first but she noticed that once Madison Rayne got in the group, things started to fall apart between Love and her since Madison Rayne craved a lot of attention. And then, when Lacey Von Erich joined the group, this is when Velvet truly felt she was being outed. She says that she doesn't really know who to trust anymore because one day, somebody, male or female, will be nice to her and the day after, she's considered the scum of the earth. Truthfully, she has nothing to lose anymore so perhaps this would be the perfect time to do what she should've done a long time ago: focus on her singles career and go after Tara's Knockout Championship. She doesn't know yet which road she'll take but she vows to become Knockout Champion, by any means necessary.

-”The Boss” Bobby Lashley & Hernandez beat DETONATORS (w/Jimmy Hart). D'Angelo Dinero was at commentary for the match and The Kliq were barred from ringside.

-In the back, Ric Flair is walking in the hallway with the cameraman following him when Flair is attacked by a mystery stalker. Unfortunately, the identity of the assailant cannot be revealed since the cameraman was pushed into Flair. TNA official Terry Taylor and other security members immediately come to the aid of Flair. Taylor finds a note on the ground on which it's written “Problem Solved”.

-AJ Styles (substituting for Doug Williams) & Brutus Magnus beat Samoa Joe & Sting. Postmatch, Desmond Wolfe attempts to attack Sting but this time, Sting drops Wolfe with the Scorpion Death Drop and locks Wolfe in the Scorpion Death Lock

-6-Pac beat Matt Morgan by DQ after interference from Bobby Lashley & LAX. Scott Hall and Beer Money also run in to tie things up. Impact ends with all 8-men brawling together.

Next show will be Xplosion on 3/15 from Fresno, CA
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:50 am

Results for Xplosion 3/15 (from Fresno, CA)

-Mike Tenay and Taz welcome the viewers to Xplosion and plug the Steel Cage Match between Sting and Tomko later tonight. The cage is to make sure Desmond Wolfe won't interfere during the match. Taz adds that Tomko denied on TNAWrestling.com attacking Ric Flair backstage last Thursday on Impact, claiming he had already left the arena when that happened.

TNA World Television Championship: Jay Lethal beat Scott Hall by DQ after Scott Hall used the taser gun on Jay Lethal; Jay Lethal retains the championship

-ODB beat TNA Knockout Tag Team Champion Taylor Wilde

-At the broadcast table, Mike Tenay and Taz discuss what happened in the opening contest for the World Television Championship as Scott Hall tasered Jay Lethal. “The Boss” Bobby Lashley's music cues and out comes Bobby Lashley along with LAX. Bobby Lashley says that it hasn't been long since The Kliq have debuted together in TNA but they've already made an impact in the company, although at the expense of The Boss. Lashley says that it is one thing for The Kliq to use a taser gun to get the best out of him, but it's another to randomly attack people with it just for the kick of it. Lashley wants to put an end to it and he wants to do it at Destination X against Scott Hall. The Kliq's music starts and out comes Scott Hall, 6-Pac and “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels. HBK mocks Bobby Lashley & LAX telling them he didn't know the Three Amigos got lost in Fresno tonight. HBK then asks Lashley if he's sure he wants to do this. Lashley tells HBK that he wants to hear the answer from Scott Hall's mouth. Scott Hall takes the mic and says he doesn't have a problem with it; that depends on the result of the survey he's about to conduct. Hall asks the crowd if they wanna see Lashley and Scott Hall fight at Destination X. The crowd cheers emphatically. Hall then asks the crowd if they wanna see Lashley and Hall fight tonight in Byesville. The crowd cheers even louder. Scott Hall says “Survey Says.....Nope”. The crowd boos. Hall wants Lashley 1-on-1, without LAX by his side. Lashley wishes Hall would do the same without the Kliq but Lashley guesses they'll have to improvise then. The Kliq approaches the ring and Homicide flies through the ropes with the Tope on 6-Pac while Hernandez clocks HBK with the Suicide Dive over the top rope. Scott Hall runs in the ring and starts fighting with The Boss. It's a pier-six brawl as The Kliq and Lashley/LAX are beating the snot out of each other until security can break things up.

-After the break, Mike Tenay and Taz recap what happened in the past week between Team 3D and Kazarian. Footage of Kazarian attacking Team 3D during their award ceremony on Xplosion is shown, followed by the Lights Out Match between Brother Devon and The Amazing Red, ending up in Devon knocking out The Amazing Red cold. Brother Ray comes to ringside, sans Brother Devon. Ray says that Devon isn't here tonight so he wants to take this time to have a talk with Kazarian. Ray believes that this situation between Devon and Kazarian has taken exaggerated proportions. Ray thinks that Kazarian should apologize to Devon, so everyone can move on. Kazarian comes out. Kaz says that he has already apologized to Devon, it's just that Devon doesn't want to let this go and he doesn't understand why he should have to apologize a second time. Ray asks Kazarian to reconsider. Kaz responds by telling Ray about how he used to watch ECW TV on syndication in the mid-90's and he saw how Devon could be a bully to Ray. Kaz believes this is the exact same thing Devon is trying to do again and he thinks that Ray wouldn't have the balls to stand up to Devon if he had too, just like he didn't have the balls to do so 15 years ago. Ray answers with a right hand to Kaz's jaw. Ray pummels Kazarian on the ground and goes outside, looking for something under the ring apron. Ray pulls out a ladder and is about to go back in the ring but he's greeted by a baseball slide by Kazarian. The ladder smashes Ray in the face and he collapses on the ground. Kaz says “That's what I thought, tell Devon I'll see him at Destination X”.

-Hernandez beat Giant Bernard (w/Jimmy Hart)

-Crystal interviews Matt Morgan in the back, asking him about his upcoming match with Robert Roode at Destination X. Morgan says he's glad to have the opportunity to Morgan is interrupted by Ric Flair, who calls Morgan an hypocrite. Morgan asks what Flair is talking about. Flair accuses Matt Morgan of being the one who attacked him Thursday on Impact. Matt Morgan says that it's ridiculous since he was preparing for his main event match against 6-Pac. Flair doesn't believe Morgan because he's been told by TNA employees that it was a big and tall tattooed man who assaulted Flair from behind. Matt Morgan repeats that it wasn't him but if Flair wants to let off some steam, Morgan tells The Nature Boy to wrestle him in the main event of Xplosion tonight. Flair accepts Morgan's challenge and the main event is set.

-Robert Roode and Chris Sabin fight to a double countout. Roode knocked himself out after charging the post but Eric Young grabbed Sabin's foot from under the ring, preventing Sabin from returning in time. Alex Shelley then runs in to help his partner, but he is quickly attacked from behind by Rhino. Rhino sends Alex Shelley in the ring and sets him up for The Gore in the corner but Shelley ducks and Rhino Gores the post. Chris Sabin gets rid of Eric Young outside and joins Shelley in the ring. The Motor City Machine Guns then proceed to stun the TNA World Heavyweight Champion with their own take on the Dream Sequence. The Guns exit the ring with Shelley motioning that he'll soon be the World Heavyweight Champion. Rhino is left seething in the ring.

-D'Angelo Dinero beat Bobby Blaze. Rick Fuller and Jimmy Hart were watching the match from the rampway.

Cage Match: Sting beat Tomko

-Matt Morgan beat Ric Flair

Next show will be Impact on 3/18 from West Valley City, UT
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:50 am

Results for Impact 3/18 (West Valley City, UT)

-After a video recap of what went down last week, Mike Tenay and Taz welcome the fans to Impact and hype this Sunday's Destination X PPV. Tenay immediately sends us backstage to Jeremy Borash, who's standing by with The Kliq. JB asks Scott Hall if he's ready for his match with “The Boss” Bobby Lashley. Hall says that he is and he won't need to do any tasering to beat Lashley this Sunday and then, the Kliq will focus on dealing with Lashley's buddies, LAX. JB then turns to Shawn Michaels and asks him what was The Kliq and The Beautiful People talking about. Michaels says that it's none of JB's business and he'll see like everyone else when the time will come.

-TNA Knockout Tag Team Champion Taylor Wilde and Ayako Hamada fight to a double countout after TNA Knockout Champion Tara prevented Hamada to return in time to beat the count. Tara then hits The Widow's Peak on Ayako Hamada and poses with her TNA Knockout Championship belt. Taylor Wilde looked to have injured her shoulder during the match, which might explain the double countout finish.

-In the back, JB is talking to D'Angelo Dinero about his match with Rick Fuller this Sunday at Destination X. JB says that Dinero received lots of punishment from Fuller in the past month and he might not be 100%. The Pope acknowledges JB's comment but says that he's in good enough physical shape to beat Fuller at Destination X. Dinero finds it funny that Fuller requested a match with TNA Wrestling Academy trainer Bobby Blaze, just to prove that he can one-up him. Dinero says that at Destination X, Rick Fuller will get 4-UP you-know-where, thanks to The Pope...His Pope. Dinero is gonna show all of that to Fuller later tonight in the Lethal Lottery Match.

-Velvet Sky beat Lacey Von Erich by disqualification after interference from the other members of the Beautiful People. All 3 members of TBP were ganging up on Velvet Sky as The Kliq's music began on the PA. Out came Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall and 6-Pac to the ring as Velvet Sky is being restrained as Lacey Von Erich applies the Claw on her. The Kliq gets in the ring and HBK stands behind Lacey while The Beautiful People encourages HBK to humiliate Velvet even more. Velvet is pleading with HBK to let her go. HBK smiles and approaches Velvet...but grabs Lacey by the hair and pulls her out. The Beautiful People are in shock and Angelina Love starts yelling at Shawn Michaels for helping Velvet Sky. HBK, then, fakes a Sweet Chin Music, which sends Love on her butt, avoiding a potential attack. The Beautiful People retreats as 6-Pac and Scott Hall watch the scene, in total astonishment. Michaels helps up Velvet Sky, who mouths “Thank You” at the Heartbreak Kid. The Kliq then leaves the ring.

-Back from the break, Mike Tenay and Taz discuss what just happened at the end of the Velvet Sky/Lacey Von Erich match. Taz says that perhaps Shawn Michaels' born-again personality once again resurfaced and Michaels felt bad about Velvet Sky, so that's perhaps why he helped her. Mike Tenay is then interrupted by JB, who's standing by in the locker room area. JB says that he learned that Kurt Angle is on his way to the E Center as he's been summoned by a TNA official to meet him. However, JB doesn't know which TNA authority figure asked to see Kurt Angle, so we'll have to wait at the end of the show to see what this is all about.

-Rick Fuller (w/Jimmy Hart) beat Bobby Blaze with The Fuller Effect. Postmatch, Fuller hits a second Fuller Effect on Bobby Blaze.

-Back from the break, recap of what happened earlier tonight with Knockout Champion Tara attacking Ayako Hamada in her match against Taylor Wilde. Then, JB talks with Tara, asking her why she attacked Hamada. Tara only wanted to send a message loud and clear to Hamada and Alex Shelley for their match this Sunday at Destination X. Cyrus, then, walks in the interview area and congratulates Tara for a bold statement. Cyrus says that Rhino is training hard at the moment and he has no doubt whatsoever that the two most dominant champions in TNA will prevail.

-Still in the back, Crystal speaks with Christopher Daniels about what happened earlier tonight with Shawn Michaels and Velvet Sky. Daniels says that it might only be because of his current issues with the Heartbreak Kid but Daniels doesn't buy Shawn Michaels' act of kindness towards Velvet Sky. Daniels says that while Velvet Sky is a tormented soul at the moment, he's hoping that she'll open her eyes and see Michaels for what he truly is: an hypocrite. If she doesn't see it, The Fallen Angel plans to expose Michaels himself in the future.

Lethal Lottery Match: D'Angelo Dinero & LAX beat Matt Morgan, The Amazing Red & Samoa Joe when Dinero pinned The Amazing Red. Beer Money was at commentary for the match, but did nothing to Morgan after the match, Roode claiming he'll do all his talking this Sunday.

-TNA X-Division Champion Super Crazy beat “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner. During the match, JB informs Mike Tenay and Taz that Kurt Angle arrived to the E Center and is entering the arena.

-Cameras catch up Kurt Angle walking in the hallway of the E Center as he's greeted by other TNA employees. Angle stops in front of a door but because of the camera angle, we don't know who's behind it. Angle knocks on the door and the door opens. Angle says “You wanted to see me?” and Angle enters in the room. Show ends as the door closes before we can see with who Angle is talking.

Next show will be Destination X on 3/21, followed by Xplosion on 3/22 from Phoenix, AZ
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:54 am

Final Card for Destination X 3/21

MAIN EVENT
Alex Shelley & Ayako Hamada vs TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rhino & TNA Knockout Champion Tara

"The Boss" Bobby Lashley vs Scott Hall

Tomko vs "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

"The Icon" Sting vs Desmond Wolfe

Robert Roode vs "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan

Chris Sabin vs Eric Young

"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero vs Rick Fuller (w/Jimmy Hart)

Brother Devon vs Kazarian
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Results for Destination X 3/21

-"The Boss" Bobby Lashley beat Scott Hall

-Rick Fuller (w/Jimmy Hart) beat D'Angelo Dinero

-Chris Sabin and Eric Young fight to a double countout

-"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan beat Robert Roode after interference from Jeff Jarrett

-Brother Devon beat Kazarian after interference from Mick Foley with a chair shot that originally saw Kazarian pin Devon. Brother Ray confronted the referee Earl Hebner who saw the replay and then awarded the match to Kazarian. Mick Foley apologized to Kazarian but Kazarian slapped Foley.

-Tomko and Ric Flair fight to a double DQ

-Sting and Desmond Wolfe fight to a time limit draw

-TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rhino & TNA Knockout Champion Tara beat Alex Shelley & Ayako Hamada
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Results for Xplosion 3/22 (from Phoenix, AZ)

-After a recap of last night's Destination X PPV, Mike Tenay and Taz welcome us to tonight's Xplosion. They hype both Gang Warfare Matches as well as a #1 contender's match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship as our main event with a Triple Threat Match pitting Sting, Kevin Nash and Jeff Jarrett

-Traci Brooks & Ayako Hamada beat The Beautiful People (Angelina Love & Lacey Von Erich) by DQ after Lacey Von Erich used her “ugly stick” on Hamada. Tara came out and gloated about her victory with Rhino against Alex Shelley and Ayako Hamada last night. Tara throws an open challenge to defend her title later tonight. Tara then hits the Widow's Peak on Traci Brooks.

-Crystal is in the back with Abyss. Abyss says he doesn't like to team up with DETONATORS & Eric Young tonight for Gang Warfare but he wants to let out some frustration because he feels he let down everyone in TNA, most especially Crystal. Crystal seems taken aback by Abyss' affirmation but tells him that he has nothing to be ashamed for. Every day brings him a new chance to prove himself and he must seize it. Abyss says he will and he'll make Crystal and Janice proud. Abyss leaves a perplexed Crystal.

-Dr. Stevie & Raven beat Hulk Hogan & “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner. Postmatch, Steiner takes the mic and berates Hogan. Steiner says that Hogan disgusts him and he shouldn't even be wrestling anymore. Steiner thought that Hogan would help him become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion but he has done nothing for him. Steiner says he should be in the main event with Sting, Kevin Nash and Jeff Jarrett later tonight. Steiner gives Hogan 30 minutes to make up his mind and add him to the main event.

-Kazarian beat Mick Foley. Postmatch, Desmond Wolfe charges the ring and assaults Kazarian. Wolfe & Foley double-team Kazarian until Brother Devon makes the save. Devon and Kazarian shake hands afterwards.

TNA Knockout Championship: The Masked Knockout beat Tara with a roll-up to win the championship. Tara was besides herself as The Masked Knockout quickly retreats backstage

-Video footage of last week's events for Ric Flair are shown, including last night's match between Ric Flair and Tomko. Mike Tenay and Taz announce that Ric Flair will be in action this Thursday night on Impact as he'll wrestle Shawn Michaels in a Cage Match to make sure that Ric Flair's mystery assailant won't get involved in the match while TNA officials still investigate the incident.

-In the back, Scott Steiner enters Hulk Hogan's office, looking for an answer about his ultimatum but he finds Cyrus instead. Steiner asks Cyrus if Hogan accepted Steiner's ultimatum. Cyrus tells Steiner that Hogan said no. Steiner leaves pissed and tells Cyrus that TNA will regret it. Meanwhile, Cyrus also announces that Rhino was scheduled to take part in a tag team match tonight against the Kliq but canceled it because Rhino must prepare for a World Heavyweight Championship match against “The Boss” Bobby Lashley Thursday night. Cyrus says he originally intended to make a replacement match between The Kliq and Lethal Consequences but Jay Lethal couldn't make it in time for tonight's show so Cyrus says Consequences Creed must wrestle The Kliq in a handicap match tonight.

Gang Warfare #1: LAX, AJ Styles & Brother Ray beat Abyss, DETONATORS (w/Jimmy Hart) & Eric Young after interference from Brother Devon

Gang Warfare #2: “The Boss” Bobby Lashley, Tomko & Motor City Machine Guns beat Matt Morgan, D'Angelo Dinero & Beer Money after Alex Shelley pinned Robert Roode

Handicap Match: Consequences Creed beat The Kliq (Shawn Michaels & 6-Pac) by DQ when Shawn Michaels superkicked referee Andrew Thomas. Scott Hall then joined HBK and 6-Pac to beat up on Creed but Christopher Daniels runs in with a chair to clean the ring

Triple Threat #1 Contender's Match: Sting vs Kevin Nash vs Jeff Jarrett ends in a no-contest after Scott Steiner disrupts the match and hits everyone in sights with his lead pipe. Steiner kept screaming “It's on you, Hogan!” while being escorted out of the building by security.

Next show will be Impact on 3/25 from West Los Angeles, CA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rated TNA: my TNA booking   Rated TNA: my TNA booking - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rated TNA: my TNA booking
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next