chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for a Comeback

Go down 
+11
Y2J X
Inah
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Sykesy
Leon Caprice
Straight-Edge Zach
EdgeHead
babaganoosh
RKO93
stl311
Omnishred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DivineComedy.
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Time for a Comeback - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Comeback   Time for a Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:57 pm

stl311 wrote:
The point I'm making is, we're all trying to blame Slegna when we can all be held accountable. Sure, he did it but we weren't on top of it.

If you wish to try and make it the staffs fault as well then the peopel at fault are Slegna and YOU. Why? You were GM at the time and YOU used the photo from his PB accounts, not the rest of the staff, YOU. Its not the rest of the staffs fault that you made a move that you yourself are claiming to be illogical, its your fault.

He did it, and as you (in some sense said) YOU were not on top of it.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Comeback   Time for a Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Well actually, the logo was used after I left and that is when Slegna was offended. After that I left after 2 months because I was moving. Apparently he was offended around that timeframe, and for the record the logos are saved on my computer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Comeback   Time for a Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm

stl311 wrote:
Well actually, the logo was used after I left and that is when Slegna was offended. After that I left after 2 months because I was moving. Apparently he was offended around that timeframe, and for the record the logos are saved on my computer.

The logo was used by Bolton and then after me and SOL took over, not at all. I got a friend to make us a new Fusion banner and the only time it was used was by Soul Rider when he posted a prediction thread. May I just add that Soul Rider was not CGS Exile staff and had no issues with Slegna and vice versa. So why that 'offended' him is rather confusing. Besides, he made that logo for CGS. There were no terms that we could no longer use it once he felt upset with an admin. He didn't come to me and say 'stop using my logo' although I did stop using it anyway. The mature route would have been to ask me not to use it anymore or to have just deleted it. He didn't, he chose a different route which is why he is banned here. So there is no excuse for his actions at all, Seth.
Back to top Go down
Savant
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Savant

Male Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Comeback   Time for a Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:10 pm

FMW-lite? lolol

Also,
stl311 wrote:

An attack would be what was done to Affy's site

That was fun.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Comeback   Time for a Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Let's get this thread back to Omishred's return. Keep the whole Slegna thing contained within Sykesy's thread in the Fed. I don't want to seperate all the posts from the 2 thread and mix them into 1 feud thread or anything because the timing of the replies would weave all the responses in a weird order and the whole thread won't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Comeback   Time for a Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
xwadigg
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

Male Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Comeback   Time for a Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:11 am

Welcome Back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Comeback   Time for a Comeback - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a Comeback
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2