chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules Empty
PostSubject: All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules   All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:20 am

Thanks to Sykesy for the rules. I just made it sports-style (and yes, any grammatical errors belong to Sykesy as well!!! Very Happy)

The following overview and rules are for this board entitled 'All-Time'. Please read this (Especially the rules) before making you're own topics. Thank you.

{Overview}

The All-Time board encourages discussion about any sport (i.e. basketball, baseball, football, soccer, etc.) to date. Bringing it down to one topic. (Unless specified different. i.e All-Time: Best Baseball Power Hitter). Therefore 1000's of topics could be thought of for such a board.

{Rules}

Entitling of Threads:

Uou all would be aware, CGS is a laid back sort of forum. This rule at first may seem strict but once this board is full of topics you should understand. To make a topic you must follow this criteria in the title.

'All-Time: *TOPIC*'

i.e. All-Time: Baseball Power Hitter

So no topics looking like this.

i.e. All Time best power hitter

The reason for this is that when we have 20+ pages in this board and a Mod or user feels a topic has been made before, They can easily search for the topic to see if it exists. You cannot expect a mod to be sitting there for 30 minutes looking for a topic. Search for the topic before you create. You'll find it because there are partial matches when you search.

If you incorrectly entitle a thread you will be notified by a staff member, V.I.P or user. Usually the staff member will fix it but you will be notified for future reference.

Posting:

As this is the All-Time board, there is plenty of room to make a quality post. So do not make one word replies please. They will not be delete, but just to make the board better as a whole, quality responses would be appreciated.

So for example, 'All-Time: Baseball Power Hitter'

Do not respond with 'Ken Griffey Jr'. Instead gives reasons into why he is the best ever power hitter.

Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules   All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Hey, My grammar isn't poor XP
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules   All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 pm

^^The "M" in "my" shouldn't be capitalized Razz
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules   All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Fuck You

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules   All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Time Sports Brief Overview and Section Rules
Page 1 of 1