chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time section...

Go down 
+4
babaganoosh
stl311
Sykesy
Affy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

All Time section... Empty
PostSubject: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 pm

For Media.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:01 am

Not needed, Sports and Wrestling are not posted in enough.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:28 am

Why don't you guys just make an all time forum with multiple sub forums?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:30 am

Because originally it was Wrestling, As Wrestling stays in the actual Wrestling forum. Then Affy wanted Sports and we granted that. Now both are not active enough for another.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:33 am

In addition to the existing all-time sections not being active enough, the media section in general isn't very active anyways.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:49 pm

OKAY. So getting 10 posts every day in the wrestling section isn't enough? Don't say something is not active...unless it is actually NOT active. If some thing is officially inactive there would be around 1 post every day in it...or none at all. The wrestling and sports sections are doing fine as is. I just think it could bring the media section to being active like it once was...or if it was even active to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:45 pm

We did not say the Wrestling boards were not active, We said the ALL TIME wrestling board was inactive. It does get 0-1 posts per day. So yeah ...
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Then do something about it...instead of sitting there telling me about how its inactive. Everyone wants this site to still live but no one wants to help get it back to where it once was.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Get lost, You have not done anything yourself. I have been one of if not the only person that keeps trying to keep this place active. Alex, Zach, Baba hell even STL could vouch for that. I have advertised for two years, and done numerous things to try keep this place going strong. Hell I come up with Post Rampage and nobody pulls there finger out there ass and try to contribute. Points were on offer and nobody even tried. It just shows people's commitment to CGS over other forums.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Its pretty ignorant to say no one has contributed to this "Post Rampage". Your a pretty self centered person if you think you are the only person doing anything around here. Its not a one man effort...its the whole forum...and you saying your doing it by yourself it ignorant. Everyone has tried there best to help this forum...and to here a staff of all people to say we aren't helping? Thats insulting.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:05 pm

"I have been one of, If not the only person"

People have helped out in certain times. For example Alex as admin, But he doesn't help now. Zach didn't before he was promoted but he does now.

For me it has been different, I was helping since day one and nobody her can deny that. It is not ignorance because it is the truth. People have not contributed to the post rampage. Activity has been cut down by half this week so to me that is not contributing.

So no, Not everyone has tried there best. Some people have but no way has everyone.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:37 pm

^ You hero, you.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Post Rampage isn't over yet and I don't plan on sleeping, so next time I go on, I'll be posting quite a lot. As for the idea of a media all time, I just don't see it working all that well.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Sykesy wrote:
"I have been one of, If not the only person"

People have helped out in certain times. For example Alex as admin, But he doesn't help now. Zach didn't before he was promoted but he does now.

For me it has been different, I was helping since day one and nobody her can deny that. It is not ignorance because it is the truth. People have not contributed to the post rampage. Activity has been cut down by half this week so to me that is not contributing.

So no, Not everyone has tried there best. Some people have but no way has everyone.

I have no duty, I am no longer staff. I gave all I could to CGS in various different areas of the forum. Seeing as I handed over my responsibilies after around 16 months in charge, nothing should be expected of me. I don't know if your general comments are directed at me but I would feel kinda insulted if they were. After all I've done for CGS and my continual posting here on a daily basis, whether I discuss wrestling or not in some post rampage, when you know I don't watch it and haven't in ages, shouldn't make me eligable for criticism. Just saying.

You disappeared for quite a while and have had dips in activity yourself - so it hasn't been consistant full-commitment to CGS from you either. I won't deny your have contributed highly in activity over a long period of time though, that's a given. I made you VIP for a reason. But as a moderator, it's your obligation to sustain your activity.

I can understand frustration with a lack of activity as I went through it myself but I continue to post here on a daily basis, even if it doesn't meet your prefered quantity, and I don't think I - or anyone else in similar circumstances - should be dissed for that. That's really not the best motivational method. I say I do help as I continue to post here. No it's not to the same extent as it was when I was admin but I have real-life circumstances to focus on. Perhaps you should be thankful people are here at all instead of criticising them for not discussing wrestling as much as you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:49 am

Yeah, I agree Alex. "He doesnt help now" was probably worded wrong. I meant that in a sense like doing duty's. Not posting. I meant no disrespect to anyone by what I have stated. But yes, Activity sucks and I know people could post more overall.

Also, Yes I did disappear for a few months, But that was with some deep personal issues and a death in the family. I believe at the time it was fair enough to take time off.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:26 am

^^ Okay, that's cool. Glad we could confirm that.

Yeah, of course. I understand and sympathize.
Back to top Go down
Eat-Those-Ruffles
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Eat-Those-Ruffles

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:39 am

I fully agree with TIC(I Refuse to except that you had a namechange) He has given alot to the forum and the forum is not really active now. But i can't really blame alot of people. School is tough and life is tougher. Telling them that they arnt contributing is kinda harsh though.

But what do I know? I'm just a RUFFLES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time section...   All Time section... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time section...
Page 1 of 1