chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All-Time Brief Overview and Section Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

All-Time Brief Overview and Section Rules Empty
PostSubject: All-Time Brief Overview and Section Rules   All-Time Brief Overview and Section Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:15 am

The following overview and rules are for this board entitled 'All-Time'. Please read this (Especially the rules) before making you're own topics. Thank you.

{Overview}

The All-Time board encourages discussion ranging from every wrestling promotion to date. Bringing it down to one topic. (Unless specified different. i.e All-Time: Greatest WCW Heel). Therefore 1000's of topics could be thought of for such a board.

{Rules}

Entitling of Threads:

you all would be aware, CGS is a laid back sort of forum. this rule at first may seem strict but once this board is full of topics you should understand. To make a topic you must follow this criteria in the title.

'All-Time: *TOPIC*'

i.e. All-Time: Best WWE Judgement Day PPV

So no topics looking like this.

i.e. All Time best judgement day PPV

The reason for this is that when we have 20+ pages in this board and a Mod or user feels a topic has been made before, They can easily search for the topic to see if it exists. You cannot expect a mod to be sitting there for 30 minutes looking for a topic. So, On you're end. Search for the topic before you create. You'll find it because there are partial matches when you search.

If you incorrectly entitle a thread you will be notified by a staff member, V.I.P or user. Usually the staff member will fix it but you will be notified for future reference.

Posting:

As this is the All-Time board, There is plenty of room to make a quality post. So do not make one word replies please. They will not be delete but just to make the board better as a whole, Quality responses would be appreciated.

So for example, 'All-Time: Best WWE champion'

Do not respond with 'Orton'. Instead gives reasons into why he is the best ever WWE Champion.

Back to top Go down

All-Time Brief Overview and Section Rules
Page 1 of 1