chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW Empty
PostSubject: Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW   Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 pm

TNA Wrestling announcer and ECW Original Taz recently posted the following tweet on his official Twitter page:

"So,WWE ending their "vision" of ECW (thank god).ANY ORIG ECW wrestlers get a thanks? How about Paul Heyman did he get a thanks? Classy move!"

Follow more Taz tweets at Twitter.com/OfficialTAZ.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW   Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Here is the thing, ECW has been gone for a long time. WWE only used the brand name that they own. I can see why ECDub orginals would be pissed off but Vince OWNS ECW now, so get over it.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW   Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:12 am

I think the ECW originals have every right to be mad at Vince. The guys killed themselves to get that promotion off the ground and then it died in 2001. Vince brought it and used them as a prop during the invasion, in 05 there was supposed to be a revival, in 06 there was a revival. At least they thought it was, fact is Vince wanted to make a little side project, "How badly can I screw up these three letters and their meaning?" Not saying that WWECW was bad or anything, just I can see where the originals come from when they express their negative feelings about it, this is justified.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW   Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 am

We don't have terrible, overweight commentators at the palace of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW   Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
I think the ECW originals have every right to be mad at Vince. The guys killed themselves to get that promotion off the ground and then it died in 2001. Vince brought it and used them as a prop during the invasion, in 05 there was supposed to be a revival, in 06 there was a revival. At least they thought it was, fact is Vince wanted to make a little side project, "How badly can I screw up these three letters and their meaning?" Not saying that WWECW was bad or anything, just I can see where the originals come from when they express their negative feelings about it, this is justified.

Justified sure, but even they have to understand Vince did it for business and he gave them jobs during the Invasion and ECW re-birth storylines. Sandman probably made more money in his time with the new ECW then he has in the years since ECW went away. The same can be said for Balls, Sabu and the others. Hell, Balls was lucky to make any money in the wrestling business.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW   Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Oh, come on Taz, you should realize if they are going to thank the originals or Heyman that they'll do that on the final show not the show were they annouce the demise. Although, I completely agree with any hatred of WWECW he has.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW   Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Now that Taz is part of TNA, he will not be a part of any kind of thanks or tribute to ECW. I doubt that they could even get Paul E. to have any part of it because he had to say good-bye to ECW a long time ago. I think the 2 ONS shows are the best "tribute" the orginal ECW is going to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW   Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taz Takes WWE To Task For How They're Ending ECW
Page 1 of 1