chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Fairytale Ending For Some

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

No Fairytale Ending For Some Empty
PostSubject: No Fairytale Ending For Some   No Fairytale Ending For Some Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Something Special IV

The scene opens backstage in the white corridors of an arena. Dan Jackson, a weedy small guy in glasses and spiky black hair, is stood with a mic in hand alongside the CGS World Heavyweight Champion Steve Storme. His belt is over his shoulder, and one of the CGS Tag Team Titles is strapped round his waist. Steve is wearing baggy grey pants and a white sleeveless shirt. He has a smarmy look on his face, no real change from usual for the cocky Storme, set to defend his World Title against the returning but injured Michael Cash.

|| Steve Storme ||
Are you... Dan Jackson? You were the interviewer in Ring of Glory, right?

|| Dan Jackson ||
Yeah Steve, I'm employed by CGS now. Jimmy DeMarco just offered me a job and I said sure.

|| Steve Storme ||
I remember the way you used to look at me in Ring of Glory. Are you a little... how can I put it... fruity?

|| Dan Jackson ||
Fruity?

|| Steve Storme ||
Wait! Don’t answer that! I don’t want an image like that in my head for the rest of this Steve Storme produced ownage session or as you call it ‘interview’. Anyway, who’s ‘interviewing’ who here?

|| Dan Jackson ||
I’m interviewing you...

|| Steve Storme ||
So ask some damn questions already.

|| Dan Jackson ||
Steve, what are your thoughts on Leon Caprice and Massimo Fedireechi’s tag team HavOc?

|| Steve Storme ||
Your questions suck more than Jenna Haze, but I do have something to say about this little tag team, what’s up with the capitalized O? You don’t just throw in a capitalized letter because you feel like it. That’s not how the English language works lads. Maybe you were too busy fantasising about your ‘dreamy’ male teacher, or maybe you just forgot basic grammar when I killed your brain cells in that match on Fusion. Do you think that capitalized O looks good? Is that it? Or were you just trying to be cool? Either way, it’s not working like the two of you by Christmas when Jimmy DeMarco realises you’re just not worth paying.

|| Dan Jackson ||
Leon Caprice has been vocal about his plans to take back the World Title-

|| Steve Storme ||
Oh yeah Leon Caprice, the whore clown who’s going to wreak havoc on Massimo’s penis! You want the World Heavyweight Championship back huh? Let me tell you something Leon, you don’t earn this title by whining and bitching and moaning like a teenage goth chick who wants an ear-ring and a night with Syn Shadows. You don’t earn this title by losing matches week after week against some of the most pitiful wrestlers I’ve ever seen disgrace the name of CGS. You don’t earn this title by making little Batman fanboy video tapes with your World of Warcraft club. You earn this title by doing what I did and that’s run through every single man placed against you week in week out until finally you get a chance to lay claim to the most prestigious title in CGS history. You’re talking about my ties to the GM, shut your damn mouth. The last time I challenged for the World Heavyweight Championship was way back on Saturday Night Slam. Since Jimmy DeMarco’s shares in KY went up so he could bring back CGS, I haven’t had a single shot at the World Title. I beat Kenny Orton, Eric Logan, Dash Blade, Roxxi, Kevin Costner, Tya Kannelis, Seth Omega and more: a who’s who of CGS wrestling since Exile began. Disregarding a loss to Kenny Orton after interference against me from Dash Blade, I haven’t lost once since re-signing for CGS Exile. So for you to claim I didn’t deserve this title opportunity says a lot about the amount of chair-shots you’ve taken to the head because only an idiot would make such a moronic statement. I beat you clean, 1-2-3 with the Lightning Over London to lift the World Heavyweight Championship for the second time. If your ego can’t take that I proved my superiority over you then that’s just too damn bad. Cry me a river Leon.

|| Dan Jackson ||
But what about Massimo-

|| Steve Storme ||
Massimo Fedireechi? Well, I’ve got some advice for him. Number one: come out the closet because everybody from the Queen of England to your fat ugly momma knows you’re batting for the other side! Number two: go back to whichever crappy barber’s you go to and demand a refund because your haircut’s so damn bad it should have been free. Number three: eat some ice cream or something. All I hear you do is run your mouth about OD LP and the Syndicate of Sexy, you never shut up about us. I’m starting to think somebody’s getting a crush. Let’s just hope Leon’s not the jealous type or else your little tag team will be over quicker than your CGS Ultraviolent Title reigns. I blinked and missed them. Can you remind me what happened? Oh no, don’t bother, I think I vaguely recall you getting your ass kicked by Leyla Magnus in the opening match of PPVs!

Dan Jackson splutters as he tries to hide his laughs and stay professional.

|| Steve Storme ||
What are you laughing at? You’ve got nothing to laugh about. Look at this cheap-ass suit and a haircut worse than Massimo’s. You should be red with embarrassment, trying to detract attention away from yourself onto ‘The Best in the Business’ by playing the human mic stand, which you actually manage to do pretty well in fact.

|| Dan Jackson ||
Well thanks Steve.

|| Steve Storme ||
What do you want, a spot in the Syndicate of Sexy?

|| Dan Jackson ||
Uhh, what?

|| Steve Storme ||
Thanks Steve, oh thanks Steve, oh I love you Steve. Quit sucking up kid, SOS doesn’t allow deadweight on board. That’s why we kicked out Spike Blade.

|| Dan Jackson ||
Oh yeah, can you shed some light on the situation between SOS and Spike?

|| Steve Storme ||
Well, he’s been pissing off my lil’ bro Danny with some unnecessary comments, and me and Dash felt the Syndicate of Sexy needed a slight reshuffle. Spike Blade is like a parasite, while Danny’s improving all the time; honing his skills and learning from the greats OD LP. Spike Blade was just leeching off us. I saw no improvement from him, and he was being a little dick at the same time so we just thought it was time to sever the ties. Spike Blade’s done nothing to deserve the superstar status that comes with being a member of SOS, the money, the women, the food, the drink. Me and Dash Blade earned all of it through our blood, sweat and tears: the wealth we have is through putting our bodies and titles on the line for the fans of CGS. Spike was quite to content to piss around and leech off our fame and talent. It turns out that we weren’t as content to let it happen. So Spike was kicked to the curb, my bro Danny took out the trash for us and meanwhile I brought in the future of CGS: Gabriel Wilhelm.

|| Dan Jackson ||
Can you tell us more about Gabri-

|| Steve Storme ||
You should have done your research Dan. Gabriel Wilhelm is a good friend of mine. Now, I’m sure you’ve heard of DXX, it’s a pretty big promotion. I myself haven’t competed there yet, and me and Gabriel did have plans to conquer the tag division there before I mentioned I needed a partner on CGS. Anyway, in DXX, Gabriel has gone something like thirteen matches unbeaten and picked up the DXX World Heavyweight Title along the way. He only lost it because the brand’s GM was on a massive ego trip and booked himself in a match for the gold which he won through interference; right after Gabriel had won a six-man tag bout. Anyway, the fact that he’s managed to reach the pinnacle of DXX, just like my previous partner Chad Jennings, shows that he’s no slouch in the ring. In fact, Gabriel’s one of the best wrestlers I’ve ever seen. He’s a true athlete who can perform crisp technical manoeuvres but then brawl with the best of them. I mean, he was trained by Kyle Evers himself. Remember him? The guy who I teamed with at ‘Jump Into the Fire’ to completely decimate Wade Wilson and B-Noosh in the second most predictable match in CGS history.

|| Dan Jackson ||
What was the first?

|| Steve Storme ||
Steve Storme vs. Black Dagger Luke McCoy for the World Heavyweight Title on Fusion.

|| Dan Jackson ||
Of course.

|| Steve Storme ||
That was the encounter where I set a record for the quickest pin-fall in CGS history at three point nine seconds. Anywayz, Gabriel Wilhelm has formed an alliance with ‘Supernova’ Steve Storme to dominate CGS for as long as we see fit, together known as Theory Of The Fallen. The Syndicate of Sexy has temporarily lost Chad Jennings, ‘Mr Knockout’ is currently inactive due to gunshot wounds in Detroit, but his replacement Gabriel Wilhelm will help the Syndicate of Sexy tighten our grip on CGS and ensure all those who oppose us fail in their quest for gold.

|| Dan Jackson ||
I have one more question concerning Michael Cash, could you-

|| Steve Storme ||
This interview is over, and so is Michael Cash’s career. Good luck with the getting laid thing Dan.

Steve Storme adjusts the CGS World Heavyweight Title which is draped over his shoulder, and then walks briskly down the corridor leaving Dan Jackson stood by himself, hands on hips with a disappointed look on his face. Steve strides down the long corridor passing a water machine which Ella DeMarco is filling a cup up from. He walks past her but then stops and turns back, his eyes flickering up and down her.

|| Steve Storme ||
Hey Ella if I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances of getting head are?

Ella turns her head to face Steve with a puzzled expression on her face.

|| Ella DeMarco ||
Sorry Steve, what did you say?

|| Steve Storme ||
Do you want to see something swell?

Ella nods, still looking pretty confused and Steve chuckles to himself, shaking his head slightly.

|| Ella DeMarco ||
Well, I’m waiting.

|| Steve Storme ||
Later honey, I don’t think Jimmy would be very pleased if I showed you now...

|| Ella DeMarco ||
Uhh okay.

She takes a sip from her water and with her other hand waves goodbye to Steve as he walks off further down the corridor. He comes to the famed Gorilla position, just behind the arena stage. There are some staff members hanging round there, quietly chatting to each other. One of them is former Carnage GM Terrell West, now working behind the scenes as a Road Agent. Steve pushes past them and picks up a microphone from a table right near the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

No Fairytale Ending For Some Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Fairytale Ending For Some   No Fairytale Ending For Some Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:00 pm

The arena lights suddenly switch off and purple spotlights begin searching the arena, illuminating certain sections in an eerie manner. ‘Medicine Ball’ by Eminem kicks in and the arena goes wild in a mixture of cheers and boos. The die-hard fans, the ones who’ve been watching CGS since the beginning, always cheer for ‘Supernova’. Steve, his brother Dash Blade and the retired Seth Omega represent the letters CGS, these fans respect what OD LP and Omega have done for the company and their athletic ability in the ring. But this sort of fan is in decline, and the majority of the audience see Steve Storme as a figurehead of hate: conceited, rude, irresponsible and obnoxious.

Oh! My goodness!
What have I done!
Oh no!
I can't believe it!
It's like...
I've got, the whole, world, in my palms!
And I'm ready to drop bombs

Just as Eminem says ‘bombs’ on the track, a blinding wall of pyro covers the stage, as it dies down, in the thick smoke, a figure can be seen. Steve stands on the edge of the stage, a blank look on his face as he stares out into the audience, taking in the sheer size of the arena and the amount of people here.

I guess it's time for you to hate me again!
Let's begin now hand me the pen
How should I begin it and where does it all end
The world is just my medicine ball, you're all in
I said
I guess it’s time for you to hate me again!
Let's begin now hand me the pen
How should I begin it and where does it all end
My medicine ball, you're in my medicine ball, friends

Steve then walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans either side of him and climbs up onto the apron and through the ropes. His music begins to fade out and he takes a deep breath as he walks to the center of the ring, raising his microphone at the same time.

|| Steve Storme ||
Michael Cash, to put it bluntly and cut right to the chase: nobody cares. You hobbled out to my ring and gave the fans some pathetic sob story about how your bones are made of glass. You whined about your torn muscles, you whined about your dead career and you whined about your erection problems: nobody cares.

The fans boo loudly and Steve sighs at their reaction.

|| Steve Storme ||
Now Cash, I know you’re watching this from your retirement home with your liquidised food and your false teeth, beating fourteen other men in a battle royal to become the CGS World Heavyweight Champion takes a certain level of ability which I recognize. You had to survive for a long period of time in a match where at any moment; one of those fourteen men could send you flying to the outside and end your dreams of one day being the World Champion. I say one day because your first title reign was a disgrace. I’m no supporter of The Bandit. In fact, I can’t stand him and that’s straight shooting. But the screwjob that went down concerning you, him and the World Title was like seeing Montreal all over again with more whining, courtesy of The Bandit as usual. CGS may officially count that title win Cash but I certainly don’t. Your first and only World Title win was in that battle royal, and I really hope you savoured the moment as the referee raised your arm and you felt the rush of the crowd while they screamed your name. Why? Because it’s never happening again. That couple day reign with your precious belt better have been real sweet.

You’re officially a two-time World Heavyweight Champion, but you’ve never even defended the belt! You got stripped of the first title, and then you broke a nail and had to vacate the second before even attempting to retain it. Your body is physically incapable of wrestling Cash, the doctors said so. I know Shawn Michaels had his little fairytale WWE comeback in 2002 which turned out oh so well but you’re broken far beyond repair or rehabilitation. You want to talk to about Hulk Hogan, ‘The Immortal One’ overcoming Andre the Giant at WrestleMania III? Sure, let’s discuss that. While Andre was a monster and defeating him seemed near-impossible, let’s remember that Hulk Hogan was in his prime. He had blonde hair which was actually real and not hair extensions. He had a chiselled ‘roid-induced physique with massive biceps. His stamina and strength was at its peak. Let’s compare that to your situation currently: you’re old, injured and way past your prime but facing the CGS World Heavyweight Champion, one of the best athletes in the world. To sum it up Cash, you’re screwed.

It’s time to pack it in and accept your time in the spotlight is over. That’s hard to take for someone with an ego like yours, you still crave the adrenaline as you step through the curtain, and you still crave the feeling of invincibility as your lift a hard-earned title belt into the air. You don’t just want to wrestle again, fill space on the undercard of No Survivors like HavOc, oh no. You want to be a superstar, you want to be the Shawn Michaels of CGS, and you want to be Steve Storme.

The fans go crazy with jeers. Steve lowers the mic and looks round the arena, slowly nodding his head with an expression of mock sadness.

|| Steve Storme ||
Hey, I know it’s hard to take when your heroes get exposed for pathetic egocentrics several years past their prime. You should have joined CGS back when it meant nothing, like I did. I was here when the first CGS draft occurred, when Declan McMahon chose me as his first pick for Mayhem. I was here when Beth Storme dominated the women’s division and held the title longer than anybody else in CGS history. I was here when Seth Omega was known as HardKore. Where were you Cash? You want to mean as much as I do to CGS. The fans cheer you because you’re their representative of hope that anything can happen if you try your hardest, like some sad little story from a pre-school book. But deep down inside they know that I’m Mister CGS, and deep down inside you know that too. You know you can’t wrestle ever again, the years of punishment sustained by your body has left you incapable of pretty much any physical activity which means no sex, not like you were getting any in the first place though, and no fighting. However your dream now is to replace me as the icon of CGS and by coming out of retirement to beat me, you’d achieve that, right? Wrong. Even if you somehow managed to defeat me at No Survivors this Sunday, your accomplishments would still pale in comparison to mine: 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x Universe Champion, 3x Hardcore Champion, 2x Tag Team Champion and 1x Millennium Champion. That’s not to mention my 2008 awards which cement my legacy as the greatest wrestler in CGS history. You can aspire to be me Cash but your dreams will never become reality and you’ll always be remembered as a fluke champion and the man who didn’t know when to call it a day.

Steve Storme throws the mic to the floor with a determined look on his face, eyes narrowed and jaw clenched. The scene fades out.

End R.P

OOC: Dylan, nice RP mate. I liked how you used all the different characters you've ever used, and the overall feeling of the RP really suited it being the end for Cash. It's a shame your RPing on CGS is over but you have two World Title reigns to remember, which is currently the tied record for most wins of that belt. I'm priveleged to be your final opponent and I hope it's a fitting last match for you. =)
Back to top Go down

No Fairytale Ending For Some
Page 1 of 1