chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tya's Ending.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Tya's Ending. Empty
PostSubject: Tya's Ending.   Tya's Ending. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Aesha is seen walking at the backstage area. She is wearing a simple black dress that rested just above her knees, with red stiletto heels. An interviewer - a woman, wearing a really tight-fitting, dark pink dress only resting below her buttocks approaches her. Aesha notices the woman following her, but she ignores.

>> Interviewer <<
Hey Aesha!

Aesha stops in her tracks.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
What do you want?

She asked, irritated.

>> Interviewer <<
Well, I just wanted to ask you some questions about Tya Kannelis.

Aesha rolls her eyes.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Ah, you want an interview?

>> Interviewer <<
Well, uh, yeah..

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Congrats on that, but you cant have one.

>> Interviewer <<
But..

Aesha smirks.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Look, if you want an interview with me, dress appropriately. Don’t dress like some prostitute waiting for wrestlers to pay you to get laid. You see, unlike other wrestlers, I have standards. I don’t want people dressed like you interviewing me. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Aesha pauses.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
So, next time you are prepared to ask me for an interview, just knock on my locker room door.

Aesha smirks and walks away as the interviewer is left speechless and astounded. She starts walking towards the cafeteria, then towards the locker rooms. Eric Logan, Ghost, Tya Kannelis, Ronald Rivers, Leon Caprice, Zachary. Aesha stops as she sees a locker room door with a goldplate that has “Women’s Champion, Aesha” written in it. She opens the door quickly and walks over to the leather sofa in the middle to sit down. She turns the TV on and a promo of Tya Kannelis is on. She rolls her eyes as she changes the channel to MTV.

After a couple of minutes, Aesha hears a knock on her door.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Come in.

Aesha smirks as she sees the same interviewer from earlier in the night enter her locker room with a cameraman. The woman is now wearing a white long sleeved top, a business suit jacket and a skirt that rested below her knees.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Well, well. I see you’re now dressed appropriately to interview.

>> Interviewer <<
Yeah, well, um, this interview will kind of decide if I’m getting a job on Carnage or not.

Aesha looks at the woman up and down. She smiles.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
I see. So, shall we?

The woman smiles unconfidently, before she starts talking.

>> Interviewer <<
At Silent Night, Deadly Night, you successfully defended your title against Tya Kannelis. She then asked our General Manager, Terrel West for a Street Fight Singles Match between the two of you and Terrel West accepted, making the stipulation that if she loses this match, she will never get a Women’s Title opportunity ever again. What are your thoughts on this?

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Awesome, just awesome. My good friend STL actually told me about this, and how shocked Tya was as she left West’s office. I say bad move on her. I mean, the chick just lost to me at Silent Night, Deadly Night and she asks for a match already? How dumb can she get? It’s like she’s asking for her death. She hasn’t beaten me once in a one on one match, what makes her think that this is any different than others? The dumbest part is that she’s asking for a Street Fight. I mean, I don’t mind at all, since I’ll beat her anyway, but I just feel sorry for her. The only time she has beaten me was when she had Eric Logan by her side, and she had to cheat. Hell, even her little friend can beat me when she was being a distraction. But Tya.. well, she just cant.

>> Interviewer <<
This week, she also said that she and her people have something in store for The Entourage.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Oh really? Well, when you see her, extend my congratulations to her.

A smirk appears on Aesha’s lips.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Seriously now, I don’t really care if she has people now. I don’t need my stable’s help to beat her, I’ve beaten her many times before I even joined The Entourage anyway. And well, if you look at The Entourage, you can see how we are the best stable in CGS. I have the Women’s Championship, STL and B-Noosh are the Tag Team Champions. Whoever are her people are going down, since they were low enough to team up with Tya, they’re probably just nobodies anyway. In other words, I don’t care.

>> Interviewer <<
Okay, so this past week, Tya also made the crowd say “mooo” every time she says your name. What can you say about this very childish, immature act?

Aesha smirks as she looks at the interviewer, a bit impressed.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
You know what? You are smart. If she did that, which I don’t know since I don’t really bother watching her lame promos anymore, then it is indeed very childish and immature. Seriously, is she four years old or something? Who in their right minds would do that? Well, obviously Tya.. but we all know there’s something wrong with her.

Aesha pauses, another smirk appearing in her lips.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
But I hope that the act she did with her oh-so-supportive and loving fans made her feel better, since she has the brain of a four year old. And let’s be honest here, the only thing that would completely make her feel better is if she would beat me, and we all know that that is not possible.

>> Interviewer <<
Lastly, she said that you just talk smack and that you should get ready for your match and beware to get injured and..

Before the interviewer finishes, Aesha starts laughing hysterically.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Beware to get injured? That bitch should know who she’s talking to because she damn well knows that this match will be historic. This match is going to stop Tya having an opportunity with my title. This match most probably will be the last she wants to have with me, because once again, she will lose. And me, talking smack?

Aesha stares directly into the camera.

. . / / Aesha \ \ . .
Bitch, please. We both know that you are the one who has been talking smack since day one. You always tell me the same thing every week. You’ll beat me, that you’ll take my title and all that, but where’s my title now, huh? It’s still right here with me. You know you’ll never get it, so stop trying because you’re just wasting your time.

You’ll never be in the same league as me Tya Kannelis, it’s time to give up girl.

END RP.
Back to top Go down

Tya's Ending.
Page 1 of 1