chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Greatest nWo member.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

All Time: Greatest nWo member. Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Greatest nWo member.   All Time: Greatest nWo member. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Title explains it all.

I'll answer later
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest nWo member.   All Time: Greatest nWo member. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:16 am

I'll go with Hogan. His heel turn was huge and he did garner quite a ton of success following that (not only for himself mind you but for WCW [as the nWo did as a whole]). This isn't going by who I think is the best wrestler in the group, just who I think made the biggest impact (while serving as a member) and I think you have to give that to Hogan.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest nWo member.   All Time: Greatest nWo member. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 am

Hogan, very easily. Was the guy who made it as huge as it was and the heel turn was one of the most interesting things in wrestling history. Was a different role for him, very different but he pulled it off really well. And like Y2J X said above, it really led to alot of success for WCW. And the promos were always fucking brilliant. After that, you'd probably have to give it to Nash. But I'm sure that point is arguable.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest nWo member.   All Time: Greatest nWo member. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:48 am

Yes, Yes , Yes Hogan ding, ding, ding we have a winner.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest nWo member.   All Time: Greatest nWo member. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:20 pm

The nWo would not have worked without Hogan. Before Hogan, it was just the Wolfpac doing some of the things the nWo ended up doing. Without Hogan and his surprise heel turn, they would have been just the Wolfpac.
Back to top Go down
free fallin(The Sorrow)
Dark Match Wrestler
Dark Match Wrestler
free fallin(The Sorrow)

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest nWo member.   All Time: Greatest nWo member. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:21 pm

I didnt really like the nwo but i would have to say sting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest nWo member.   All Time: Greatest nWo member. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Greatest nWo member.
Page 1 of 1