chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania

Go down 
+3
Bastard
Straight-Edge Zach
Y2J X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania   All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:55 pm

A little surpised that this hasn't been done yet. There have been over twenty-five Wrestlemania, a lot of them were great, and some of them crap. Anyways, which Wrestlemania is the greatest Wrestlemania of all time? I'll post my answer after a couple of replies.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania   All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:03 am

Wrestlemania 21

Cena and Batista are elevated to perminent main event level ushering in the new era of the WWE.

First ever Money in the Bank ladder match.

and HBK vs Angle steals the show.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania   All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:42 am

Wrestlemania X-Seven. Just generally was better than any I've watched in recent memory.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania   All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Wrestlemania 20.

Only really dissapointing match was Goldberg vs. Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania   All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
Wrestlemania 21

Cena and Batista are elevated to perminent main event level ushering in the new era of the WWE.

First ever Money in the Bank ladder match.

and HBK vs Angle steals the show.

I don't really like Wrestlemania 21, to be honest. Cena and Batista's rise leaves a great impact, but I didn't really like either of those matches. The only match I really like was HBK vs. Angle (it's one of my favorite matches actually).

YeaI'mTheKane wrote:
Wrestlemania X-Seven. Just generally was better than any I've watched in recent memory.

Another event I'm not too fond off, albeit I haven't seen all of it. I hated the main event, Rock vs. Austin really bored me. The triangle ladder match the year before was much better than the one here. Benoit versus Angle was awesome though.

Master Of Destruction wrote:
Wrestlemania 20.

Only really dissapointing match was Goldberg vs. Lesnar.

Kane versus Taker was also a disappoint for me. Lesnar vs. Berg was much worse but still.

Anyways, I'd go with Wrestlemania XX as well. It's the only Mania that ever got me to shed a tear, Eddie vs. Angle was amazing, the triple threat was amazing, Rock N Sock vs. Evolution was great, the tag matches were great, the divas matches were great, the cruiserweight invitational was extremely entertaining, Jericho vs. Christian was great, Benoit winning the World title was great (as was Eddie retaining).

I have to give a shout out to Wrestlemania III, because if we're going by impact, you can't not bring this Mania up. Plus, Savage vs. Steamboat was fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania   All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:52 pm

I personally hate Cena vs. JBL. That match was nothing more then a squash.

The greatest WM, from start to finish, is hard because each one has awesome stuff and stuff you look back on and say WTF. For example, look at WM 19. Why the hell was Taker in a tag match, against Show and A-Train, with someone who was not near ready to be wrestling at Mania. The man that was to be Taker's partner was Nathan Jones by the way. One of my personal favorite Mania's is WM 17.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania   All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Wrestlemania 16 without a doubt. Greatest Main Event, Triangle Ladder Match, Angle Vs Benoit Vs Y2J, 13 Man Hardcore Battle Royal ... Must I go on. It was epic!
Back to top Go down
Serial
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
Serial

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania   All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Wrestlemania IX without a doubt. Two world title matches back to back.

Classic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania   All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Time: Greatest Wrestlemania
Page 1 of 1