chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion

Go down 
+3
EdgeHead
Master Of Destruction
Concrete Jesus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion   Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:55 pm

I know Mania is still about 2 months away, but it is never to early to start talking about Mania.
Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion WrestleMania_XXVI

Last edited by Concrete Jesus on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion   Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Here's my prediction's......
Jericho(c) vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight title.
Undertaker vs. HBK II: The Rematch
Sheamus(c) vs. Triple H for the WWE Championship
Christian(c) vs. Kane (I think he's getting a push) for the ECW championship
Straight Edge Society vs. Hart Dynasty for the Unified Tag Team titles.
Vinny Mac vs. Bret "Hitman" Hart
Swagger vs. Bourne vs. Ryder vs. Ziggler vs. Benjamin vs. Morrison vs. Rhodes vs. DiBiase
MITB Ladder Match
Maryse vs. Melina (I believe she'll be back again) for the Diva's title
Mickie James vs. McCool for the Women's title
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion   Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:29 am

Umm....where's Orton?

And you can forget about Melina being back in time for Mania. If we're talking about an ACL tear, she's out for a LONG time. Otherwise, they would've not have made her forfeit the Divas Championship. They would've kept her on-screen, not wrestling, like they did with Michelle McCool.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion   Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:46 pm

The only thing I would add to that is Orton vs. TDB
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion   Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:59 pm

ayatollahofrocknrolla wrote:
Here's my prediction's......
Jericho(c) vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight title.
Undertaker vs. HBK II: The Rematch
Sheamus(c) vs. Triple H for the WWE Championship
Christian(c) vs. Kane (I think he's getting a push) for the ECW championship
Straight Edge Society vs. Hart Dynasty for the Unified Tag Team titles.
Vinny Mac vs. Bret "Hitman" Hart
Swagger vs. Bourne vs. Ryder vs. Ziggler vs. Benjamin vs. Morrison vs. Rhodes vs. DiBiase
MITB Ladder Match
Maryse vs. Melina (I believe she'll be back again) for the Diva's title
Mickie James vs. McCool for the Women's title

I can agree with most of these, in terms of happening. Although, your card also has a couple of flaws and is doubtful would be waht the card looks like.

For starters, Kane isn't getting a push. Well, definitely not for the WWECW Championship. I mean seriously, I can't barely even think of any reasons why you'd believe that. He wasn't even on the last card or two. His Rumble performance wasn't too great either. I can't see Kane facing Christian for the belt at Mania, I just don't plain see it happening. Honestly, I'm not even sure if the belt is going to be on the line at Mania. I mean, it hasn't ever been before. If it is, and it was going to be defended against someone not on WWECW, I'd guess Rey. He is an ECW original (seeing as it's be re-branded, it makes sense the final challenger is an ECW orignal) and he has, unlike Kane, been pushed relatively strong.

I agree with what Edgehead said with where is Orton but maybe even more importantly, where is Cena and Batista? Those three won't be left off a Mania card unless there injuried, ganuarntee it. Plus Dibiase will be facing Orton at Mania, we've been discussioning that on CGS for like months, he won't be in Money in the Bank.

Also, now that I no longer think the tag belts being invovled with the Vince/Bret angle, I'm having trouble imagining them being on the card. I don't know why exactly, WWE's treatment of the titles of been pretty good, I'm just having a harder time seeing it now.

On the divas side, don't expect to see Melina for the reasons Edgehead stated. Also, don't expect for both of the titles to be on the line. It's either going to be the Divas Championship, the Womens Championship (which I prefer), or no Championship on the line. WWE's not going to give two matches to the divas (well, I suppose if one is a dark match it's possible). Also, if it's the Womens Championship, I don't see it being Mickie vs. Michelle. WWE tends not to have people who've been feuding (in constant matches) over the past like four months or so in a match at Mania.

Now, Vince vs. Bret isn't going to, per say, happen. As they'll be (most likely) be having representatives and after the past two Raws, my mind on that has changed. Intially, I figured the Hart Dynasty was going to represent Bret and Punk & Gallows would represent Vince. Throw in the tag belts and you got yourself the match (new champions and it still allows Bret to put Vince in the Sharpshooter). Now, it's becoming all too clear that Cena will be representing Bret and Batista Vince. Which is fine by me, I have only heard like two complaints about their Summerslam encounter and everyone else claims it's a career highlight for both. The match should be good and I guess that more established stars fit better for the storyline as this is a way established feud and WWE wants to cash in the most on it.

Last edited by Y2J X on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion   Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:22 pm

There will be no ECW title match at Mania because there will be no ECW. I kind of expect Christian to drop the title before the re-brand takes effect in 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion   Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Title will be renamed.

I actually see the Cruiserweight title coming back into effect for this new promotion to be honest
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion   Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:45 am

Hey guys,

The Elimination Chamber PPV is now history and now, we look forward to 5 weeks from tonight as WWE Presents the 26th Annual Wrestlemania PPV

Wrestlemania comes to you LIVE from Glendale, AZ the hometown of 90210 Star Jennie Garth

The WWE Heavyweight Championship has been the symbol of Wrestlemania for 20 years and this year, The Animal Batista will walk into Wrestlemania as the WWE Heavyweight Champion

But the question is, who will be next to challenge The Animal @ the Grandest Stage of'em all?

also, The Rated R Superstar will be @ Wrestlemania XXVI to compete in the Main Event, but who will he face?

Will he face Batista for the WWE Heavyweight Championship or will he face Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship?

and The Undertaker is 17-0 @ Wrestlemania

Who will be next to challenge The Phenom?

Plus, Ted DiBiase, Jr. stated in an interview last year that he wants to face Randy Orton @ Wrestlemania XXVI

Will DiBiase FINALLY Get His Wish?

Well you get the answers to these questions and a whole lot more when you tune in to Wrestlemania XXVI

LIVE from the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ the home to the 2x NFL Champions the Arizona Cardinals

5 weeks from tonight on PPV

and just to give you a preview, here's a Poster of Wrestlemania XXVI Featuring Batista, Triple H, John Cena, The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels

Check it out:

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Hart
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
Ryan Hart

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion   Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:02 am

Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion   Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:21 pm

WWE.com has a WM microsite uphttp://wm26.wwe.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion   Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre Wrestlemania Theory's and Discussion
Page 1 of 1