chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Original Plans For Mysterio-Punk Storyline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Original Plans For Mysterio-Punk Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Original Plans For Mysterio-Punk Storyline   Original Plans For Mysterio-Punk Storyline Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Source: Rajah.com

The involvement of Rey Mysterio's family in his storyline with CM Punk was proposed to the creative team by Mysterio and was the original idea of a fellow wrestler. Mysterio's daughter Alliyah is actually a model and actress and has impressed everybody with her performing so far.

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the original idea for the storyline with Rey's family was to be something like the Raven-Sandman angle in the original ECW but a lot of that idea was nixed because of WWE being kid-friendly. Punk would have became friendly with Rey's children and eventually turn them against their father. Another idea would have had Punk cut Rey's daughter's hair but that was nixed as well.

Punk was pushing for a Mask vs. Hair match, but WWE wasn't interested and didn't think anybody would believe Mysterio would lose and remove his mask.

Mysterio has been working with a bad knee for several months and it will require surgery after WrestleMania. Right now the plan is for Rey to stick around and work as long as possible before he needs the procedure. The feud with CM Punk is scheduled to go past WrestleMania.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For Mysterio-Punk Storyline   Original Plans For Mysterio-Punk Storyline Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:56 pm

I think the reason for calling off the hair vs. hair match is right. I don't think there is a chance for Rey to take off that damn mask and either does anyone else. No one would buy the angle, so it would be very stupid to put the match on the biggest event in wrestling. If Mysterio was going to lose the match, if would be cool, but he is not and we all know that.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For Mysterio-Punk Storyline   Original Plans For Mysterio-Punk Storyline Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:53 pm

So glad that they decided not to go for Mask vs. Hair. For the obvious reason that they didn't go through with it. Although, I kind of want Mysterio to lose the mask, that wouldn't be a smart decision even if they could (last time I checked, it was in Mysterio's contract that he couldn't lose the mask), for marketing reasons. His mask being a huge seller. Also, I really don't want to see Punk go bald. Although, since Punk was pushing for it, he probably will down the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For Mysterio-Punk Storyline   Original Plans For Mysterio-Punk Storyline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original Plans For Mysterio-Punk Storyline
Page 1 of 1