chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?

Go down 
+2
Concrete Jesus
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Empty
PostSubject: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Gerweck.net

- Apparently the original plan was for Batista to beat John Cena at Wrestlemania, but since they did want a title change, they called an audible and put Cena over.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Damn. I was really rooting for Batista in that one, but it was a heck of a match.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm

It was OK, One of Batista's better performances. That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Oh it was better then OK. It was physical, it was dramatic, it was damn fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Match was way better than I was expecting. Not a MOTY by any stretch, but Cena got a better match out of Batista than most people thought he could get.

With that said, I thought crowd signs were so hilarious last night. Kudos to Cena for showing off his title to the Cena haters in the front row lol
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:39 pm

I wanted Batista over Edge badly. I'm just tired of Cena always holding the title.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:50 pm

^^I am tired of Cena being Champion too and I am tired of 1 month title runs, but I did enjoy the match and I am digging the feud.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 pm

So Is it going to be another 1 month title reign?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 pm

I don't know if this regein will be but Cena won the title at Chamer, he lost it 3 mins later to Batista, and Cena won it back last night. I hope not, but who knows.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Probably not. Shawn's gone, Batista's away to shoot a movie and Randy Orton doesn't seem to be done with Legacy, so I think that Cena is in the hot seat for a couple of months, perhaps until June. Unless, they jump the gun on Jack Swagger's MITB win and makes him cash his title shot early.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:24 am

For the Cena title thing, I'd love him to be champion for about a year or at least eight months. I don't get how people can get sick of it, he isn't always holding the title and he definitely hasn't held it long enough in the past year or two for people to start claiming that.

By the way everything was being booked, the only thing that really made sense for a Cena win. As the booking kind of made it seemed way to one-sided. At least, for me it did.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? R1ihy1

Had to post this. Just cause Cena is a badass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?   Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original Plans For The Batista/Cena Match Finish?
Page 1 of 1