chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ... Empty
PostSubject: So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ...   So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:00 am

Thought the title was quite fitting ...

Anyway, Yes at the moment the majority of the forum is not too fond of wrestling at it's current state and would rather talk off topic as it was expressed in a previous thread so I am here to ask ... What do you want?

Yes the Game board will be back tomorrow after the Post Rampage which was meant to occur but anything else. Something that will benefit the forum and get people posting. Maybe something that is on other forums that people enjoy.

Also, Something like an All-Time in the media section would boost activity for a week or so. Then it would be dead and we do not want a board sitting there looking pretty *Cough GFX Board Cough*. So please think and reply here.

Also, All staff and VIPs leave your thoughts on each suggestion. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ...   So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:24 am

My actual wording was grappling each other but okay. xD

I understand the focus on wrestling, that's cool. It is a wrestling forum. I don't think you need any new feature to get more general dicussion posting, just post more topics. In the wrestling area, Concrete Jesus, yourself and others are posting new threads pretty frequently. If you could do that in the general discussion area then I expect you'd see more posting there. An All-Time Media sub-forum could be worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ...   So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:41 pm

That can be done but I think everyone will have to contribute. To me it is like the Off Topic people are waiting for discussion to be brought to them and not helping with it. I could be wrong but that is the way I see it
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ...   So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:46 pm

^^ Perhaps but then it's not the members obligation to provide discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ...   So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:00 pm

no, but that is why they are here is it not?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ...   So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:27 am

^ To be honest, with some people, they're only here for nostalgic reasons now. With me, I don't necessarily enjoy being in CGS anymore and I have no intention of posting as much as I did, say, more than 12 months ago. As for those who do not discuss wrestling anymore including myself, we're here to discuss, but not to provide discussion, no. Basically, we'll post when there is something interesting that catches our eyes, but like Alex said, it's not anyone's obligation to provide interesting discussions for other members. Maybe that's what mods should look at? All I'm saying is, you can't expect people to "help with it"; just be glad that people still come here, don't push them away.
Back to top Go down
K.Smoke
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
K.Smoke

Male Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ...   So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:29 am

What we need is new blood. Get more people thats interested in wrestling here. i think this week i'll start heading back to WWE universe. They're always active. I'll do some recruiting. maybe even ripoff some of thier ideas. I just think the name chaingangsoldiers make people think that its about Cena. I remember in the past that i kept running into that problem. Other than that, how about a comedy thread. I mean we have basically everything else. post some funny pictures and jokes and get some replies. Also i've been looking at a lot of indy lately. i can post some of the fights.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ...   So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So you guys do not want to talk about guys rubbing each other ...
Page 1 of 1