chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music

Go down 
+2
Sykesy
Master Of Destruction
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music Empty
PostSubject: All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music   All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:30 am

You know the deal.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music   All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Vs Shelton Benjamin in the Gold Rush tournament of 05 on Raw

Vs Ric Flair at WM 24.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music   All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:43 pm

The one he hit on Benjamin is exactly what I was going to say. Also, when he caught Angle with one, as he was coming off the top rope.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music   All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
The one he hit on Benjamin is exactly what I was going to say. Also, when he caught Angle with one, as he was coming off the top rope.

I know the one you are talking about, I believe it was a double axe handle attempt from Angle and it was really only great because of the way Angle sold it. Angle has sold some stuff really good.

How bout HBK on Diesel in the Rumble. 96 I believe. That was pretty remarkable.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music   All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Apart from the ones already mentioned, think the one on Benoit as Mania 20 was pretty sweet. While Benoit had Hunter in the sharpshooter, Shawn just nails him. The one on Cena that finished their hour long in England was pretty great too.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music   All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:16 pm

^^That one was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Black Dagger

Male Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music   All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:41 pm

The one where Michaels caught Angle off guard at WM21 when Angle was setting up for a belly to belly suplex.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music   All Time: Greatest Sweet Chin Music Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 am