chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My dearest Sykesy,

Go down 
+2
That-Damn-Good
Inah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

My dearest Sykesy, Empty
PostSubject: My dearest Sykesy,   My dearest Sykesy, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 am

I seriously do not like your racist and homophobic face.
Back to top Go down
That-Damn-Good
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder
That-Damn-Good

Male Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-06-18

My dearest Sykesy, Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Sykesy,   My dearest Sykesy, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:55 am

*Gets popcorn*

I don't even like popcorn. But this should be fun. I'm sorry, you guys go on.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Male Number of posts : 1652
Registration date : 2008-10-30

My dearest Sykesy, Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Sykesy,   My dearest Sykesy, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:40 am

-_-
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

My dearest Sykesy, Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Sykesy,   My dearest Sykesy, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah I am not even going to bother with this.

Yeah, I suppose I am homophobic. I am against gays and it is time to deal with it. Ten years ago, Hardly anybody accepted homosexuals but now it is as if we are forced to. Well fuck that.

I don't agree with it, Never will.

As if people are born like that ... It's bullshit. How come Humans are the only species that can be gay? ... Simply because the whole thing is bullshit and people do it for attention.

As for Racism, It is a joke. Many of my friends are dark and I am part Aboriginal myself. I don't feel any different to any other race. I may muck around and take it too far but that is it.

Last time I am replying to this thread. You can make a reply but I will be locking it afterwards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

My dearest Sykesy, Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Sykesy,   My dearest Sykesy, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Hate is overrated, but I can see where Sykesy is coming from.

The point is, Human's aren't the only ones who can be gay, other animals in the animal kingdom do the same thing. That being said as far as racism goes...we're all equal.

But let's be honest, racist jokes can be funny at times.

I <3 you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

My dearest Sykesy, Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Sykesy,   My dearest Sykesy, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Sykesy wrote:
How come Humans are the only species that can be gay? ... Simply because the whole thing is bullshit and people do it for attention.

Lmfao. No. Think this through. If that was true, why are there so many closet gays? Do you really think people marry and spend the rest of their lives with someone else just for attention? I don't believe you're born gay. I believe it's something you develop through your lifetime. But doing it for attention? I think not.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

My dearest Sykesy, Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Sykesy,   My dearest Sykesy, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Yeah I am not even going to bother with this.

Obviously you are, I see a reply.

Yeah, I suppose I am homophobic. I am against gays and it is time to deal with it. Ten years ago, Hardly anybody accepted homosexuals but now it is as if we are forced to. Well fuck that.

I don't agree with it, Never will.

As if people are born like that ... It's bullshit. How come Humans are the only species that can be gay? ... Simply because the whole thing is bullshit and people do it for attention.[/quote]

Okay, so you admit that you're homophobic, and you'll never agree with it. I'm sure you are aware that we have argued about your homophobic views before and that they were not pretty, at all. So my problem is, how was my attack to you unprovoked? You get butthurt at jokes, I know, but don't bullshit me. You can't be shocked that someone would comment on your ignorant view.

How do you know that humans are the only species that can be gay? If you do your research before you turn your know-it-all act, then you wouldn't be looking like a dumbass right now. Homosexual behaviour does happen in animals. Look it up.

Quote :
As for Racism, It is a joke. Many of my friends are dark and I am part Aboriginal myself. I don't feel any different to any other race. I may muck around and take it too far but that is it.

Last time I am replying to this thread. You can make a reply but I will be locking it afterwards Very Happy

Oh, I am so so so sorry that I don't think racism is funny at all. In case you didn't notice, you're a part of the staff here. The only rule in the feud thread, is no racism, and you run around the forum making racist jokes? You even admit that you may take it too far and you know that racism is a big deal to many, so why do it?

And since you say you're not going to make a reply anymore and lock this after, I will have to let out more stuff.

Another problem I have with you is how you deal with the forum. I've seen your posts, saying that you're the only member who's ever tried helping the forum consistently. I do think that you're wrong, but that's not the point I'm making here. You are a moderator to the site, you're supposed to help out. It's your job. Don't rub it down to everybody's faces how much you help. We're not the best of friends, but I myself, can appreciate everything you have done to the forum but I don't appreciate you calling out other people for not helping out as much as you. You have a job to do here, we do not.

But yeah, since you said you're not going to make any more comments, I hope you had a good easter. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My dearest Sykesy, Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Sykesy,   My dearest Sykesy, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dearest Sykesy,
Page 1 of 1