chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed Empty
PostSubject: NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed   NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Quote :
It has just been announced on tonight's season finale of WWE NXT that the second season of the show will begin next week. Here are the newly announced NXT Rookies and their Pros:

1. Husky Harris (FCW's Duke Rotundo), mentored by Cody Rhodes
2. Eli Cottonwood, mentored by John Morrison
3. Percy Watson, mentored by MVP
4. Titus O'Neil, mentored by Zack Ryder
5. Kaval, mentored by Michelle McCool and Layla
6. Lucky Cannon (FCW's Johnny Curtis), mentored by Mark Henry
7. Michael McGillicutty (FCW's Joe Hennig), mentored by Kofi Kingston
8. Alex Reily, mentored by The Miz

Why the hell isn't Henning's NXT name Joe Henning?
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed   NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:34 am

^Cause WWE sucks.

Low Ki's pros are LayCool...I want to punch someone...seriously. Here's hoping that Ki snaps and shoots on those two bitches.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed   NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:37 am

Low Ki with Layla and McCool is smart booking, like Bryan and Miz was. I will definitely be watching this season, NXT is refreshing because it doesn't feature the same over-exposed wrestlers. However, this set of rookies and pros doesn't look as promising as season one. Maybe they'll prove me wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed   NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:12 am

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
^Cause WWE sucks.

Low Ki's pros are LayCool...I want to punch someone...seriously. Here's hoping that Ki snaps and shoots on those two bitches.

It makes no sense for them to come up with such stupid names when they have embrassed such second gen. stars as Hart Dynasty, Rhodes, TDB, and so on. If they must change their names, whey must they be so fuckin stupid?

I would think Kaval is the front runner for this coming season. Unless they do something with him like they did with Bryan, he will probably win. Even if he doesn't win, he will probably get a push from the show. I have no problem with them having a Diva be a Pro, just not those 2. McCool is soooooo fuckin annoying in every way.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed   NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:31 pm

em effff wrote:
Low Ki with Layla and McCool is smart booking, like Bryan and Miz was. I will definitely be watching this season, NXT is refreshing because it doesn't feature the same over-exposed wrestlers. However, this set of rookies and pros doesn't look as promising as season one. Maybe they'll prove me wrong though.

The only thing promising in Season 1 was Danielson ... And maybe Sheffield and Slater if you knew them. The rest were quite unknown.

This season we have the 7'0" Cottonwood, Percy Watson, Alex Riley [Former FCW Champion], Mike Mcgillicutty [Mr Perfect's son] and of course Low Ki
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed   NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:02 pm

This season does look really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed   NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NXT Season 2 Rookies and Pro's revealed
Page 1 of 1