chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies

Go down 
+2
Affy
Concrete Jesus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Empty
PostSubject: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Quote :
Below is the list of WWE Pros and Rookies for WWE NXT season 3, which premieres next week...

*Naomi Knight, mentored by Kelly Kelly
*Maxine, mentored by Alicia Fox
*Aksana, mentored by Goldust
*Jamie Keyes, mentored by The Bella Twins
*A.J. Lee, mentored by Primo
*Aloisia, mentored by Vickie Guerrero

As you can see, NXT 3 will be all Diva's. On the surface, this seems like a very bad idea, but lets break it down. If you were to chose Diva Pro's would they be Vickie? A Fox? Kelly? Goldust? No. Where the hell is the most popular WWE Diva? Why isn't Melina on this show? I can't say this will suck because I haven't seen anything yet, but I already lean toward suck.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:26 pm

I didn't even know Vickie was still with WWE...this is sounding pretty whack though.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:29 pm

This sounds terrible ...
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:33 pm

I like the idea of Goldust being a pro though... =P
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Goldust is a good choice. He will provide a lot of comedy. The rest of them? Eh, not so much. This will be the worst season yet because a lot of the rookies will be poor workers with vapid personalities and a pretty face - like most of the WWE Divas. There will be a few more unique girls that may make it a bit more interesting although it may have the opposite effect so we'll just have to wait and see. The pros lineup is pretty lacking though and I can't see them having the combined in-ring ability, mic skills and charisma to make this season entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:01 am

Aloisia is like a chick Kahli. Seriously, google it, she is 6' 9'' tall. I know nothing about any these woman as far as wrestling goes. I hope the show doesn't suck as much as we think it will.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:08 am

I've mentioned this before, but am I the only one who assumed this would like season one when they announced it, meaning all female rookies and pros? Goldust should be a good pro, but it kind of bothers me.

This is an absolutely awful idea, they're diva division sure as hell isn't popular enough to have an entire show, just based around divas. Business wise, I don't get the point of it, half and half works because you still have the male wrestlers but their women division can't substain good enough ratings for an entire show. I'm not trying to come off sexist, but that's just the way it is for WWE. On a none professional level, how entertaining are they going to be? Most of them aren't even that attractive in my opinion. Hopefully their are some good wrestlers in there, but I kind of doubt it.

Oh, and seriously Primo is a Pro? Why!? I don't like Vickie Guerrero, in fact, I hate her, but I can understand why they'd make her a pro. Same with Kelly, Bella Twins, and Fox (who's awful), I'm not a fan of any of them, but I know why there pros. Primo makes absolutely no sense though.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Right now, the WWE Diva's Div is far from awesome. I don't see how this is going to hold peoples attention for 12 weeks. Maybe I am wrong and this will help a very weak Diva Div, but I have a feeling that we are right and this show will suck and it will probably lead to NXT being canceled. There is no word on if SYFY will continue to have NXT, when SD goes to SYFY, on Oct 1. I think this makes the end of NXT certian.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:35 pm

^Is it really going to be twelve weeks? I assume due to it only having six contestants they'll be having an even shorter season.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:52 pm

*Jamie Keyes, mentored by The Bella Twins
*A.J. Lee, mentored by Primo
*Aloisia, mentored by Vickie Guerrero

These are the three I know about.

Aloisa = Isis the Amazon.
CJ was right with the 'chick Khali' comment, she wrestles as bad as him.

Jamie, I THINK I've seen her wrestle, and she's not terrible (don't quote me on this, as I only THINK I've seen her, it may not have been her).

Primo's Rookie's won. A.J. Can wrestle. She's not quite a Gail Kim, but could catch up. Shame she got Primo as a 'Pro', as he's shit.

View on the Pros:
Kelly Kelly - Seriously? She's a barbie doll (not meant as a pun of 'Barbie Blank' or whatever she's gone by...) she's eye candy and nothing more. I don't mind her head scissors (or dancing) but at everything else she's terrible.
Alicia Fox - I can't really comment as I haven't seen much, but what I assume is her finisher looks like a botched axe kick, so assuming her finisher's botched, I'm guessing she can't wrestle.
Goldust - Seriously, he's the only pro I'm happy with. I wanted him as a Pro from season one, as I like him in ring, he's a veteran of wrestling so he knows how stuff works, and I find him entertaining. Not to mention, he's now then only pro with a freakin' gimmick.
The Bella Twins - Fuck off they're valets, nothing more.
Primo - The only reason he got a contract is because of his bro, and he got fired... Why's Primo still here?
Vickie Guerrero - A pro? Seriously? What's she going to do? Teach the 6'9"-er (not 69er, dirty people) how to screech 'EXCUSE ME!?!' and do a Botched Frog/Hog Splash?

I could be pleasantly surprised by this season, but I doubt it. They have Tyler Black starting his developmental contract this month, and I know they wanted to add Diva's to the mix on NXT, but why couldn't they just do a 4 Male, 4 Female season, and have a winner from each gender? Get some better pro's than the current crop and I'd have been all for it...
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Y2J X wrote:
^Is it really going to be twelve weeks? I assume due to it only having six contestants they'll be having an even shorter season.

I don't know, I was just guessing, but you are probably right. There are only about 5 weeks until SD goes to SyFy, I have no idea how long this season will take.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:14 pm

^^^ I read that it was going to be 8-10 weeks, though that was only in comments along the lines of:

'OMG this is going to suck!!! Thank god it'll only be 8-10 episodes long.

P.S. Kelly Kelly's hot lol'

But I've seen more than one comment saying it'll be 8-10 weeks so yeah... that's my guesstimate at the length.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:39 pm

The least they could get away with would be 8. I think they have to give at least 2 weeks before they start eliminating people.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Got this from Lordsofpain...

Lordsofpain wrote:
World Wrestling Entertainment is expected to rush through the current season of NXT with the final episode airing on October 1 just before the premiere of Friday Night SmackDown on Syfy. The third season of NXT will feature five episodes.

While company officials adore NXT and have vowed it will continue, they have been unable to land a new home for the show. With that being said, there was a discussion this past week of moving the show to WGN America. Vince McMahon said that ideally, they would keep both NXT and WWE Superstars.

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:50 pm

But what if the All Diva edition pulls shitty numbers? No network will want the show then. 5 is very fast man. I don't know if I can form an opinion that is even close to objective in that amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies   NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NXT 3 Pro's and Rookies
Page 1 of 1