chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120 Empty
PostSubject: Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120   Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Corey Santiago
Source: Fighters Only Magazine

UFC Middleweight, Michael Bisping looks to be returning to the octagon at UFC 120 in London, England against either Vitor Belfort or Yoshihiro Akiyama.

A source close to the situation revealed the news to Fighters Only Magazine, adding the outcome of tonights bout between Akiyama and Chris Leben will determine if Akiyama will be the one to fight Bisping.

I think Bisping vs. Belfort would be a good fight. Bisping likes to bang and Vitor has fast, fast strikes. I think Belfort would KO Bisping, but it would be a great fight.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120   Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Belfort/Bisping should be interesting and I would guess that the winner would take on Anderson Silva? Maybe the loser of the fight takes on the winner of Sexy/Leben?
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120   Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:30 am

Leben called out Wandy in the post fight and that would be a hell of a fight so see. I would also loved to see Belfort vs. Silva because I think Belfort would force Silva to fight. I don't see Sonnen doing any better then Mia and Lietes, but none of that has anything to do with Bisping. I think Leben vs. Bisping 2 would be a hell of a fight. I know Bisping beat him once, but Leben is a different fighter today. Leben just tapped a BJJ blackbelt for god sake. I would also like to see Leben vs. Silva 2. Silva would beat his ass, but Leben would push Silva to fight and I think he would survive longer then the first time they faught.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120   Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 am

I don't like Leben/Wandy at all at this point of Wandy's career. He gasses a little easily, his chin isn't what it used to be, and he's lost some power in his striking. I have Leben taking it fairly easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120   Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Bisping To Take On Either Vitor Belfort Or Yoshihiro Akiyama At UFC 120
Page 1 of 1