chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fan Injured in Fall From Second Deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Fan Injured in Fall From Second Deck Empty
PostSubject: Fan Injured in Fall From Second Deck   Fan Injured in Fall From Second Deck Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Quote :
A male spectator fell from the second deck onto the field level seats while leaning to catch a foul ball at Rangers Ballpark during the fifth inning of Tuesday night's game between the Cleveland Indians and Texas Rangers.

Rangers executive vice-president/communications John Blake said the spectator was "able to move all his extremities and was responsive to paramedics."

Texas' Nelson Cruz fouled a ball into the first row of seats in the club level along the first-base line, and the fan attempted to snag the ball before losing his balance and tumbling about nine metres onto the seats below.

Paramedics were on the scene quickly to attend to the fan, who was strapped to a stretcher and taken by ambulance to John Peter Smith Hospital.

The game was stopped for 16 minutes and several players on the field looked shaken.

Four people in the lower deck were struck when the spectator fell and were treated at the ballpark for minor injuries.
Guard rails are there for a reason...you don't freakin lean over them to a point where you might fall over. Tbh, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often with the amount of dumbasses in the world.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Fan Injured in Fall From Second Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Injured in Fall From Second Deck   Fan Injured in Fall From Second Deck Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Dumbass fans+too much beer=this. I would be pissed off if I got hurt because the dude fell on me. Stuff like this is going to make the game worse for every fan. Soon we will probably see taller gaurd rails and maybe even a giant net infront of the upper decks.
Back to top Go down

Fan Injured in Fall From Second Deck
Page 1 of 1