chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV Empty
PostSubject: ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV   ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Quote :

Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com
Source: PWPIX

Though not yet official, the planned main event for next month's Hard Justice pay-per-view is Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn.

Tommy Dreamer is putting together the entire pay-per-view by himself, though he has received input from others. TNA president Dixie Carter has given him free reign to do the show however he pleases — as long as it's within budget.

Another match being discussed is Dreamer, New Jack and The Sandman vs. Raven, Rhino and Stevie Richards.

New Jack=I'm not watching this. RVD vs. Jerry Lynn could be amazing, but I will not watch anything New Jack is on or a part of.
Back to top Go down
Affy
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Affy

Male Number of posts : 810
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV   ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

New Jack is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV   ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:10 pm

This PPV seems pretty badass actually, I will definitely be watching - it's got my interest. RVD/Lynn will be good at least and potentially awesome and it will be great to see Dreamer, Sandman, New Jack and Raven again. Hopefully we get a series of promos in the lead-up to the PPV from the last two.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV   ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:19 pm

I remember an RVD/Jerry Lynn match from like 99. I don't remember what PPV it was on, but it was awesome.

New Jack is a dangerous, talentless, drug up, thug and is dangerous to anyone he gets in the ring with.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV   ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
I remember an RVD/Jerry Lynn match from like 99. I don't remember what PPV it was on, but it was awesome.

New Jack is a dangerous, talentless, drug up, thug and is dangerous to anyone he gets in the ring with.

Living Dangerously, for the ECW TV title, it's like my second favorite match in history. Anyways, I'll probably not watch this show, I will however end up checking RVD vs. Jerry Lynn. Not sure about what shape Lynn's in, but I'm pretty sure he can still put up a quality match up with Rob Van Dam. Hoping for another amazing contest like the two of theirs I've seen before.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV   ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 pm

I read that this is going to be an ECW only PPV and I think that is a huge mistake for 2 big reasons. The biggest and most important reason is TNA can't do an ECW PPV. They can have old ECW talent, but they will not have that automatic brand recognition behind them. 2. They have 3 guys that have to be on this show. Styles, Joe, and Abyss. If they leave them off, TNA has totally dropped the ball again and that is exactly what I expect from them anyway. The PPV should have some ECDub Org. vs TNA and some ECDub Org only matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV   ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ECW Original Booking TNA Hard Justice PPV
Page 1 of 1