chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WCW Discussion Thread

Go down 
+3
EdgeHead
Y2J X
Sykesy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 am

Pretty good show you got going. You were able to recapture some of the spirit of what WCW was like in its final days with the roster you have. Really enjoying what I'm seeing so far.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:51 am

Thoughts on Bash At The Beach people?
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 pm

It was a very good show although certain areas left me disappointed, well only one actually.

Firstly, glad that Team Perfection won the belts, I was rooting for them. I was disappointed Kane lost, until I read the note. I was expecting some kind of feud between Orton and Kane, and I'm going to hope WrestleZone got it wrong and that Kane will be back on WCW.

Was slightly disappointed Kaval lost, but I got over it quickly because of Chavo. Haven't seen Smackdown yet, so I'm not sure whether or not I should be happy about Del Rio, but the team makes logical sense so it's all good.

The whole Dibiase thing is going interesting. Looking forward to that when going in I wasn't looking to it. Which is great booking.

My main problem was within the main event. Only two problems arised for me. One, Sydal lasting in the match for so long. I figure he should of been eliminated faster but you didn't give time incriminants for eliminations, but I'm assuming he lasted over half of the match. Most importantly, I was disappointed that Morrison won for the team. Obviously, I was expecting Daniel Bryan to win for his team and I think he should of.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:42 pm

I felt the Bryan thing was too obvious and predictable. I felt like pushing somebody as well [In Morrison and Sydal]. I understand your point and I agree with it, I considered it before I posted even. I just think with Morrison and Sydal it will lead to some nice pushes for them.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Roster & Championships are updated
Back to top Go down
Mr. Tambourine Man
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 am

I also liked Morrison winning for Bryan's team as you've planted the seeds for a possible jealousy angle down the line.

Good stuff so far. I look forward to the next show.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Thanks MTM, Nice to see you around again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:47 pm

The Great American Bash poster looks awful... but it's cool to see more PPVs get added, I figure you were going to add them (not neccessarily Starrcade & GAB, but PPVs).
Back to top Go down
YoungGunz0327
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan
YoungGunz0327

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:56 pm

I've been following your WCW and I thought Bash at The Beach was a good Pay-Per-View and from the fall out of the main event numerous possibilities for feuds were developed. I'm looking forward to reading WCW on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks for reading. Hopefully the Saturday show can live up to BATB
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:25 am

Okay, here are my thoughts on WCW...

I. Disappointed Sheffield isn't a part of WCW Nexus. Not a big problem, but I'd wish he'd be in there with Otunga, Barrett, and Slater.

II. Ted DiBiase... in a rascit angle with MVP... with Shad as (way I see it) his slave, Holy shit! Fucking awesome man, fucking awesome.

III. It kind of annoys me that a gimmick as big as Last Man Standing is being added to a match with little to no build. Otherwise, Punk vs. Morrison will probably be good, hoping Punk retains but I see Morrison winning it.

IV. I like The Miz turning face. I think the guy works great as both. While we've only seen him as heel, just the typical reaction from the fans whenever he says "I'm Awesome" proves that (as they usually finish it for him).

V. I don't like the reason why Miz is turning face. The whole helping Bryan on NXT, I understand he's turning face but WWE booked that crystal clear obvious that neither men liked eachother back then.

Great show overall though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCW Discussion Thread   WCW Discussion Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCW Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2