chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer." Empty
PostSubject: Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer."   Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Quote :
UFC Middleweight number one contender, Chael Sonnen has taken a break from badmouthing Anderson Silva to make a comment about cycling legend, Lance Armstrong, saying the cyclist gave himself cancer.

Speaking via MMAMania.com, Sonnen said:

“When you screw up, you have to own it. That stuff really gets under my skin. Take Lance Armstrong. Lance Armstrong did a number of things and he gave himself cancer. He cheated, he did drugs, and he gave himself cancer.”

“Well, instead of saying ‘Hey listen, I cheated and gave myself cancer, don’t be like me.’ He actually made himself the victim and then went out and profited something like $15 million dollars from this ‘Hey, poor me, let’s find a cure for cancer’ campaign instead of just coming clean and saying, ‘Look, here’s what I did, I screwed myself up, and I hope people learn from my mistakes’”.

“You just watch these guys and can’t help but think, God, what a fraud. You got the whole Michael Phelps being a pothead too. I’m just glad I’m in the business I’m in so I can get them in the cage and kick the crap out of them.”

Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer."   Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Random trolling ftw!
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer."   Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer." Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Why is he pickin on Lance Armstrong? There is not proof Armstrong cheated, only some alligations from some sissy Frenchmen.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer."   Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer." Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:21 pm

In a new interview, he says "I never did an interview with Larry Pepe," Sonnen said. "I've never spoke of Lance Armstrong ever."

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer."   Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer." Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:48 pm

He has talked soooooo much shit, has forgotten who he has talked about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer."   Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonnen says "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer."
Page 1 of 1