chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Night Of Champions Thread

Go down 
+3
Master Of Destruction
Concrete Jesus
Y2J X
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

The Official Night Of Champions Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:41 pm

The Official Night Of Champions Thread 33xk7me

Night Of Champions

The Official Night Of Champions Thread 2hoz3nl
WWE Championship
Six-pack Elimination Challenge
John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus (c) vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho vs. Wade Barrett

The Official Night Of Champions Thread 24g2ee1
World Heavyweight Championship
No Holds Barred
Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker

The Official Night Of Champions Thread 2pzwl0j
United States Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz (c)

The Official Night Of Champions Thread W9cn77
Intercontinental Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Kofi Kingston

The Official Night Of Champions Thread 2ns2ur8
Big Show vs. CM Punk

The Official Night Of Champions Thread Ac8i9g
Women's and Diva's Championship Unification
Lumberjill
Melina (c) vs. Michelle McCool/Layla (c)

Last edited by Y2J X on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:46 pm

That is a lot cooler then the orginal poster, with Mysterio on it.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:47 pm

^I don't think I ever seen the poster with Rey, but I'm positive that it is. Any chance you could post the poster with Mysterio or a link to or something.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:09 pm

The Official Night Of Champions Thread Noc
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:27 pm

*Card Updated*

Six-pack WWE Championship challenge added...

Concrete Jesus wrote:
The Official Night Of Champions Thread Noc

Man, that poster is just awful. Not because of Rey either (that makes it worse) the coloring and everything is just plain unappealing.
Back to top Go down
Master Of Destruction
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
Master Of Destruction

Male Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:31 pm

That 6 pack challenge sounds very interesting. I'm either voting for Barett or Jericho.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:17 pm

This 6-Pack Challenge reminds a lot of the situation Kurt Angle was in when he defended the WWF championship at Armageddon 2000 in that 6-Men Hell in a Cell against Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Rikishi and The Undertaker; Angle was the underdog in the match and everyone thought he would get killed and be easy pickings for anyone else involved in the match. Instead, Angle came out of it retaining the WWF Championship pinning The Rock under controversial circumstances. I think it's gonna be the same thing happening for Sheamus but everyone will be gunning for Wade Barrett instead and Sheamus will get the victory that way.

I'm also hoping for a Miz/Daniel Bryan United States Title Match with Daniel Bryan getting the title. But I'm not holding my breath for that since I'm actually expecting WWE to milk this feud out as long as they possibly can to build The Miz's push for the WWE Championship.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:35 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
This 6-Pack Challenge reminds a lot of the situation Kurt Angle was in when he defended the WWF championship at Armageddon 2000 in that 6-Men Hell in a Cell against Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Rikishi and The Undertaker; Angle was the underdog in the match and everyone thought he would get killed and be easy pickings for anyone else involved in the match. Instead, Angle came out of it retaining the WWF Championship pinning The Rock under controversial circumstances. I think it's gonna be the same thing happening for Sheamus but everyone will be gunning for Wade Barrett instead and Sheamus will get the victory that way.

I'm also hoping for a Miz/Daniel Bryan United States Title Match with Daniel Bryan getting the title. But I'm not holding my breath for that since I'm actually expecting WWE to milk this feud out as long as they possibly can to build The Miz's push for the WWE Championship.

I can't see Orton targetting Barrett, I'm pretty certain he'll be focused on Sheamus.

Anyways, I'm hoping and predicting that Shemaus doesn't win. I think Barrett will win, leading into Cena vs. Barrett for the WWE championship at Hell in a Cell, where Cena beats Barrett and then Miz cashes in Money In The Bank and wins the WWE championship (because is there a better time to cash in than after a Hell in a Cell match). Also, earlier in the night, Miz would've lost the United States Championship to Daniel Bryan (Bryan would lose at Night Of Champions). I guess that Cena could win the WWE Championship, and the same exact thing could happen but eh.

Honestly, I think Miz will be ready for the WWE Championship at Night Of Champions, he's been booked in matches against Cena and Orton, and he got a lot of offense on them (especially Cena), and he is definitely over.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Yeah, but in the same time, I think it would make more of an impact if a PPV was built around Miz cashing in his title match for that particular event rather than do what everybody else has done except for Rob Van Dam: cashing it right after the champion got involved in a brutal match. And I think that The Miz winning it in that fashion, centering that PPV on him, will definitely boost his image within the company as a top heel rather than being a simple opportunist.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:55 pm

^While it be nice to see them doing that for Miz, not to mention refreshing, with they way they've been booking it, I can't see that happening. For two or three straight weeks, after Miz wins, he came out and did the cashing in but something stopping him, like Swagger did once, Miz did it two or three. They've really been emphasizing the whole can catch in anytime, moreso than I can remember them doing for others, so I'm positive he'll do the opportunistic cash in.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 am

I don't think we will see a MITB winner call out the Champ and have an official match, until a face wins the MITB again. Taking somebody out after they have been beat down, is natural heel thing to do.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:06 am

Yeah, but when you think about it, given the giant ego that The Miz has on TV, wouldn't it be more logical for him to want to get all the spotlight on him prior to his championship match? I always perceived Miz since his breakup with John Morrison as somebody who's craving attention and wants to make bold statements. Miz could get a big argument in his favor by beating the WWE Champion in a straight-up 1-on-1 match on PPV, making him a more worthy champion than Edge or CM Punk.

With what you said, it definitely seems like they're taking the usual route for the MITB holder but I wish they'd do it differently for Miz.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:48 am

^^I agree that it would be better, but I kind of seeing it going the other way.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:19 pm

*Card Updated*

Womem's and Divas Championship unification match added to the card. They haven't announced which member of LayCool would be facing Melina by the way. I really want Melina to win, but only if they are going to be keeping the Women's Championship design.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:38 am

I know this may not be a NOC thing but I think I can predict how Miz will cash in his Money In The Bank.

Firstly, Wade Barrett will win the WWE Championship in the Six pack Challenge. Then week after week we will see Barrett talk about how he is the Sole Member of Nexus [Remember he was the sole Survivor on Raw] and eventually Nexus will turn on him and beat the shit of him. They will start to leave the ring and *Cue* Miz ...
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:52 am

^I could see that happening, but I really don't want to because that calls for someone to turn face. I can't see that happening and working without either Miz, Nexus, or Barrett turning face. Miz, I do believe would work as a face, but he'd be much better as a heel. Nexus would be awful as a face unit. I also don't think Barrett would do well as a face. With that said, WWE has kind of killed the Nexus for me, they haven't exactly been pushed strong since Summerslam.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:29 pm

I have always hated the Diva Title Butterfly design and I hope to hell McCool doesn't win that match.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:00 pm

*Card Updated*

World Heavyweight Championship match added. We've all seen this one coming, but it should be a great encounter anyways.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:11 am

*Card Updated*

United States Championship match added and lumberjack changed to lumberjill because WWE called it that on their website.

Not much to comment, I want Bryan to win, he'll probably win at Hell In A Cell (I hate that PPV), and we all knew this match was going to happen. Should be good though.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:02 pm

I loved the Miz/Daniels segment last night. I am one of those people Miz was talking about in his promo, but I will admit that I was totally wrong. The Miz has stepped into being a huge star and he is doing great. I am lovin this PPV so far.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:27 am

*Card Updated*

Jericho removed from six-pack challenge. Just read Edgehead's post that Jericho was removed ... I haven't watched all of Raw, so I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Yeah, he lost his spot when he lost a match to Morrison. I don't know if that means Morrison will get the last spot or not.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:23 pm

*Card Updated*

Big Show vs. CM Punk added ... fuck WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:51 pm

ROFL ... WTF!

Punk Vs Show is a Spiderman DVD picture.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:36 am

Overall, I am very excited about this PPV card. It totally sucks that Show is probably going to squash Punk, but the rest of the card looks great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Night Of Champions Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next