chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Night Of Champions Thread

Go down 
+2
Jeff 4ever
TheWalkingDead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

The Official Night Of Champions Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:26 pm

The Official Night Of Champions Thread Night_of_Champions_2008

Check back when matches are announced.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeff 4ever
Heat Wrestler
Heat Wrestler
Jeff 4ever

Male Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:48 pm

You should erase the Phenom img he's no longer with us. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:43 pm

I was really sad last night, after Taker left the building" for the last time". I know that he will be back at some point, but Taker is one of the main reasons I like SD.....DAMN!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:48 pm

It seems I'm the only who knew Taker was going to lose. Anyway with Jeff Hardy losing the N1C match I hope that means he might be drafted to SD. He be a great edition to SD during Taker's absence and a better rival to EDge than Batista to feud for the World Championship.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:35 pm

I did not see it coming, I would have had I check online sunday, but I am glad I didn't...I was hoping that Taker would get a long title run this summer, maybe he will have it when he returns.
Back to top Go down
Lesmaster
Wrestling Fan
Wrestling Fan

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:22 pm

Y2J X wrote:
It seems I'm the only who knew Taker was going to lose. Anyway with Jeff Hardy losing the N1C match I hope that means he might be drafted to SD. He be a great edition to SD during Taker's absence and a better rival to EDge than Batista to feud for the World Championship.

I had a feeling Taker was going to lose to, it was still more likely he would win, but a lot of fans just assumed that he was going to win because of the stipualation. Anyone who has watched wrestling for a reasonable amount of time knows Career threatening matches are rarely the actual end of their career.

Hardys not going to Smackdown, theres no way WWE are taking him off the main show. I''m not saying its a bad move, its just not very likely. Remember, theres still 3 weeks to NOC, he could still be added to the main event. Since WWE have put Cena back in the main event too early, and the boos have started again, it would be a good idea to put Hardy into the match.

They might chuck him in a match with Chris Jericho for the INC title. on his first day back he said he wanted his INC title back. But unless Shawn Michaels is put in that match, I can't think of any other way to get HBK on the PPV. If Shawn is in a INC title match, he certainly won't be winning it.

By the way, I'm new here, so hey to everyone
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:15 pm

Maybe my "markism" got in the way of me seeing Taker losing that match. I know that TLC is Edge's match, but Cena beat him in that match at Unforgiven 06...
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Lesmaster wrote:
Hardys not going to Smackdown, theres no way WWE are taking him off the main show. I''m not saying its a bad move, its just not very likely. Remember, theres still 3 weeks to NOC, he could still be added to the main event. Since WWE have put Cena back in the main event too early, and the boos have started again, it would be a good idea to put Hardy into the match.

They might chuck him in a match with Chris Jericho for the INC title. on his first day back he said he wanted his INC title back. But unless Shawn Michaels is put in that match, I can't think of any other way to get HBK on the PPV. If Shawn is in a INC title match, he certainly won't be winning it.

By the way, I'm new here, so hey to everyone

Well, I know that Hardy ain't going to SD. I just really hoping WWE surpises the living crap out of me and does it. I really dont want to see Edge vs Batista for the summer. I'm pretty positive Umaga going over to SD. I think Carilto moving to SD too.

Either case I hope he ain't going to face Jericho. If he does doesn't mean he wouldn't get drafted. Personally, I want JBL to face Jericho at NOCs. but, I doubt it. I don't know why, I do.

And one last thing Welcome to CGS! CGS Rules Welcome
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:24 pm

I have seen the Umaga to SD rumor online for months, long before the draft was annouced. I would love to see a top Raw guy come to SD, but I am not going to hold my breath on that one...
Back to top Go down
spursgalea
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Male Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:50 pm

i dont understand the logic of this. 2 main wwe titles on one show.raw has no title. interesting raw tomorrow
Back to top Go down
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:18 pm

Night Of Champions Results

WWE Champion Triple H def. John Cena
(WWE Championship Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Edge def. Batista
(World Heavyweight Championship Match)

Mark Henry def. Big Show and Kane
( New ECW Champion)

Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes def. World Tag Team Champions Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes
(World Tag Team Championship Match)

WWE Tag Team Champions John Morrison & The Miz def. Finlay & Hornswoggle (WWE Tag Team Championship Match)

Kofi Kingston def. Chris Jericho
(New Intercontinental Champion)

United States Champion Matt Hardy def. Chavo Guerrero
(United States Championship Match)

Women's Champion Mickie James def. Katie Lea Burchill
(Women's Championship Match)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Night Of Champions Thread   The Official Night Of Champions Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Night Of Champions Thread
Page 1 of 1