chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belfort Confirs Bout with Okami

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Belfort Confirs Bout with Okami Empty
PostSubject: Belfort Confirs Bout with Okami   Belfort Confirs Bout with Okami Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Quote :
Vitor Belfort announced Wednesday on his Twitter account that he will be fighting Yushin Okami on Nov. 13.

Although not officially announced, UFC 122 is expected to take place on that date in Germany. In August, Belfort told Sherdog.com that he had asked not to be on the German card, but he appears to have accepted the opportunity.

“I talked to Lorenzo (Fertitta) this week and will return in November,” Belfort had said. “I just asked him to not be (on the November card in Germany). I'm tired of traveling. I would like to return to fighting here in America.”

Belfort has been recovering from shoulder surgery. He had been scheduled to challenge middleweight champion Anderson Silva in April at UFC 112. The Okami bout will be his first fight since his September 2009 stoppage of Rich Franklin.

Okami is coming off a split decision over Mark Munoz in August. He has won two of his last three in the UFC and is 9-1 overall in the Octagon.
Nice to see Belfort actually fight at MW before getting his title shot Razz
Back to top Go down

Belfort Confirs Bout with Okami
Page 1 of 1