chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ...

Go down 
+3
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Y2J X
C-Makaveli
7 posters
AuthorMessage
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ... Empty
PostSubject: The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ...   The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:57 am

This is part 2 of CM Punks segment from the 900th episode of Raw. Now I haven't watched wrestling in a while, and I wasn't a real big fan of Punk. He used to bug me. But this promo is awesome.

You have (in part 1) Punk rippin on The Rock. Then Punk rippin on Austin. Faking an entrance. Then Punk (and probably the WWE) taking a shot at Brock Lesnar. Then the crowd going mental chanting Eddie.

Overall great promo.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ...   The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:04 am

I just knew it was going to be this promo, and yeah, it was incredible. Too bad it was the only good portion of the 900th Raw, because everything else sucked.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ...   The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:07 am

Yeah, this was an awesome promo. Punk is the best on the mic in WWE right now, in my opinion. Hell, he has been for ages. I love it when he's like "You're not funny and nobody likes you". It's the truth too. xD
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ...   The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 am

Y2J X wrote:
I just knew it was going to be this promo, and yeah, it was incredible. Too bad it was the only good portion of the 900th Raw, because everything else sucked.

I didnt get to see the entire episode. I heard there were some lame Nexus segments?? But yeah anyway I forgot to mention how good Big Show was in this too.
Back to top Go down
Bastard
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Bastard

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ...   The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:15 pm

Ale-Alejandro wrote:
Yeah, this was an awesome promo. Punk is the best on the mic in WWE right now, in my opinion. Hell, he has been for ages. I love it when he's like "You're not funny and nobody likes you". It's the truth too. xD
I find him amusing and like him, so he lies!

I still prefer AmDrag's promos after he got eliminated from NXT on the first season, but this was definitely the best one in the recent months...
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2627
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ...   The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Well, that's because he was humiliating Michael Cole, which was borderline orgasmic to most of us because Bryan was telling the truth.

I haven't seen that CM Punk promo yet but everyone who saw it told me it was the only good point of the RAW 900th episode last Monday. I don't know how it compares to my all-time favorite RAW segment (DX's parody of The Nation) but it could easily break in my top 5.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ...   The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am

Punk lied aswell!!, he does know who Lesnar is ...

Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ...   The Best WWE segment I've seen in a while ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:37 am

CAPTIAN INSANEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I marked so hard for that line.