chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man Arrested For Stealing Box of Ashes That He Thought Was Cocaine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
Slim Shady
Slim Shady
StuffOfLegends

Male Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Man Arrested For Stealing Box of Ashes That He  Thought Was Cocaine Empty
PostSubject: Man Arrested For Stealing Box of Ashes That He Thought Was Cocaine   Man Arrested For Stealing Box of Ashes That He  Thought Was Cocaine Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Man Arrested For Stealing Box of Ashes That He  Thought Was Cocaine Man-steals-ashes-cocaine-jpg-480x270

(source) Family members say a Tennessee man accused of stealing a box of human ashes thought the remains were cocaine. William “Billy” Cantrell, 28, is being held on an aggravated burglary charge.

According to police, he stole an Xbox and the ashes from a neighbor’s house and fled to his grandmother’s home in East Nashville. “William thought it was drugs. He thought he’d done found him a box of cocaine, is what he thought,” Cantrell’s grandmother, Wanda Allen, told Nashville TV station WTVF. The good news? Allen doesn’t think her grandson actually snorted the ashes.

He's got the face of regret though, he definitely snorted the ashes a little bit.
Back to top Go down

Man Arrested For Stealing Box of Ashes That He Thought Was Cocaine
Page 1 of 1