chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raw rating not has bad has they thought

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheWalkingDead
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
TheWalkingDead

Male Number of posts : 3268
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Raw rating not has bad has they thought Empty
PostSubject: Raw rating not has bad has they thought   Raw rating not has bad has they thought Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:14 am

According to multiple industry sources, there is a good chance that RAW’s rating this past Monday night was not near as bad as first thought. Nielson Media Research has been contacting several programmers, making them aware that there was some type of glitch in Monday’s ratings, causing them to report low. We are also able to confirm that Nielson has been in contact with WWE over the problem.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating not has bad has they thought   Raw rating not has bad has they thought Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:44 pm

Still doubt it would be much better than what they got in their previous weeks, which isn't exactly something they should be happy with anyway.
Back to top Go down
wrestlingfan
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating not has bad has they thought   Raw rating not has bad has they thought Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 4:06 pm

vince is going need to do something to spice up raw very fast to get the ratings back up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw rating not has bad has they thought   Raw rating not has bad has they thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raw rating not has bad has they thought
Page 1 of 1