chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Thought....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

I Thought.... Empty
PostSubject: I Thought....   I Thought.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:19 am

The last time i was here the fact that The Feud was opened cost alot of our members to leave. So erm i think this should be closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

I Thought.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Thought....   I Thought.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 am

Umm WTF?

No the fued nevermade anyone leave. Poor administration (No Offence) and TNALDF! cause members to leave
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

I Thought.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Thought....   I Thought.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:20 am

OH... but i remember it being a big debate thing. And MF caused it to be closed.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

I Thought.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Thought....   I Thought.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:46 am

Yes... But MF was Wrong Razz

And it was closed because TNALDF was being bullied. that wont happen here cause it will be moderated
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

I Thought.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Thought....   I Thought.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:33 am

No, I got the Feud closed after weeks of complaining because it was killing the site. The reason it was killing the site was because the Feud was the major attraction. There were no posts being made anywhere else around the time that Axl/Josh/TNALDF/Slash etc were arguing. The Feud was bigger than CGS at that point and it wasn't resolving conflicts, just making them worse.

But I've realised from my time as Admin on WU that it's too much to ask of users to keep arguments private. Not naming names but you can guess who I had trouble maintaining on WU and there were several of them. They don't have the maturity to not let it spill into other areas of the forum. And that was on WU which no doubt has older more mature posters than CGS. No offence to this site but we pride ourselves on fun whereas WU was all about discussion. So I think we gotta have the Feud here. At least for now.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

I Thought.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Thought....   I Thought.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 2:55 am

Okay! This thread can by locked now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Thought.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Thought....   I Thought.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Thought....
Page 1 of 1