chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I had this thought on my mind for a while......

Go down 
+4
babaganoosh
Inah
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Soul Rider
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Rider
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
Soul Rider

Male Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2007-09-29

I had this thought on my mind for a while...... Empty
PostSubject: I had this thought on my mind for a while......   I had this thought on my mind for a while...... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:02 am

After seeing that I have too much to learn in my last year at school,and although I'm not that active,I just decided to tell you now that I quit the iste.I don't know if I will ever come back full time,but I will try to catch up once in a while.I hope the Admins will not see this as an attention thread or something like this.......Because its not what I made this thread for.I hope that the site will stay strong,and that the E-Fed will turn out for the best intrest of the site.I know that MF will keep this site going no matter what.Thanks for all my friends,and for the entire community of CGS. Smile
And one last time: kane
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: I had this thought on my mind for a while......   I had this thought on my mind for a while...... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:06 am

Y' know WPK, I was real hoping you'd be coming back full time. I felt that with a push you could make the VIPs. But I understand about work man, it's tough to juggle school with CGS and your social life. So get that crap out the way and come back one day man, I'd love to see you posting round the site more often. We've been mates for a while, it's lame to see you take off for a bit but I know you'll be back at some point when you have the time. So peace out for now WPK, take care.
Back to top Go down
Inah
Head Bitch In Charge
Head Bitch In Charge

Female Number of posts : 4534
Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: I had this thought on my mind for a while......   I had this thought on my mind for a while...... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:14 pm

This really sucks. You're one of the top posters of the site and your posts were really great to read. As Matt said, you could have made the CGS VIPs. Your humour is one of a kind, how will we survive? lol. But yeah, hope to see you back someday WPK you weirdo.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I had this thought on my mind for a while......   I had this thought on my mind for a while...... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Hope to see you back soon, I think everybody eventually has to take a break from forums to work things out. Maybe a part-time comeback when your schedule lightens up.
Back to top Go down
CMHL_Is_Legend
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
CMHL_Is_Legend

Male Number of posts : 1548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: I had this thought on my mind for a while......   I had this thought on my mind for a while...... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:59 pm

I'm gonna miss you man. You are a great addition to any site you are on and I hope you return real soon.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The Enforcer
The Enforcer
Straight-Edge Zach

Other / Decline to state Number of posts : 3563
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: I had this thought on my mind for a while......   I had this thought on my mind for a while...... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Sad this sucks dude, Come back soon ok.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I had this thought on my mind for a while......   I had this thought on my mind for a while...... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:20 pm

Oh shitz.

DarkO=RIP Sad
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I had this thought on my mind for a while......   I had this thought on my mind for a while...... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:25 am

Ill miss you WPK!

We havent spoken in donkey years but your an awesome cunt and ill miss ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had this thought on my mind for a while......   I had this thought on my mind for a while...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had this thought on my mind for a while......
Page 1 of 1