chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yao out for season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Yao out for season Empty
PostSubject: Yao out for season   Yao out for season Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Yao Ming will be out for the rest of both the regular season and the post-season with a stress fracture in his left foot. This comes during the Rocket's push towards making the playoffs, where they have won their last 12 games. Their last loss was the only game Yao missed this season. On the season, Yao is averaging 22 points and 10.8 rebounds per game. He is not expected to miss the Olympics.

In such a competitive Western Conference, I don't think the Rockets will be able to make the playoffs, not after losing such a huge piece of the puzzle. As much as I am a fan of Dikembe, who I feel is still capable of being a great rebounder when given the time, I don't think they can make it anyways. Especially since the trade deadline just passed, they won't get to make a move to acquire a center.

On a side note, Toronto now has a shitload of useless big men.
Back to top Go down

Yao out for season
Page 1 of 1