chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff

Go down 
+5
Sykesy
C-Makaveli
steffiebaby140
Affliction
Ex-Mattitude Follower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:20 pm

Quote :
Third, wasn't it you that sent me a darling little PM welcoming me back and referring to me as your friend? I believe it was.

Oh the confusion...

Woe is me.

btw that PM was sent to aggravate the shit out you.

And shutup STL no offense I respect you but this isnt your battle, stay out.
Back to top Go down
stl311
The Omega VIP
The Omega VIP
stl311

Male Number of posts : 3627
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:31 pm

I may not be of authority...but I do believe one Admin, and one Mod have asked you to end this if you won't work out a solution...

Also no disrespect, but you're fucking with our C-Box mod...and a CGS original...you're not going to win this battle...

Don't get me wrong...I'm not a mark for anyone of you...but with us trying to get more members the last thing we need to show is our asses.

I'm out of this now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecw.com
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:08 pm

Quote :
I'm out of this now.

Finally you get it.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:15 pm

Affliction wrote:
Quote :
I'm out of this now.

Finally you get it.

Im pritty sure he didnt leave because you told him to there Debbie.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:02 am

Ohhh So C-Makaveli you say we make insults to familys and shit .. Well actually yeah we did in retaliation. Steffie stated a Virginity comment towards me and to be honest it was one fo the worst comments i have ever heard from a 24 year old.

Secondly steffie please pride your self on being a bitch, Cause your really gonna get somewhere in life.

STL i have the ut most respect for you and i probably always will but steffie is a bitch so no im not gonna stop. Fuck the apology cause i will never apologise to her.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:15 am

Sykesy wrote:
Ohhh So C-Makaveli you say we make insults to familys and shit .. Well actually yeah we did in retaliation.

I couldnt give two flying fucks why you did it. Im saying that insulting someones family is the most shocking form of insult. It takes no effort.

Quote :
Steffie stated a Virginity comment towards me and to be honest it was one fo the worst comments i have ever heard from a 24 year old.

From the way i see it you were the one that started this thing by taking a shot at Oldboy , so dont start a fight you cant win and then bitch about it

Quote :
Secondly steffie please pride your self on being a bitch, Cause your really gonna get somewhere in life.

I just quoted this for the sake of it.

Quote :
STL i have the ut most respect for you and i probably always will but steffie is a bitch so no im not gonna stop. Fuck the apology cause i will never apologise to her.

What started in tender ass kissing finished in a hatred for another. Coming to a cinema near you , The Instant Classic : Ass Kisser.

One mans struggle to shove his head so far up someones ass after steffie kicked him out the minion camp.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:26 am

Gezz what intelligence there Makaveli. i mean like how fucking stupid do you have to be to state that i insulted oldboy when if you read my post i wrote "No offence" straight after it. Once again you stepped into that one. Secondly no i didnt start this fight. I was asked by MF on msn to go on the chatbox and talk to a guy called watcher acting gay which i did, then steffie insulted me when i logged off. See it just shows how much nerve she has really got.

Ass kissing, STL has always known i have respected him and just because he told me to stop it doesnt mean im not gonna respect him anymore.

BTW! i quit being a minion, I never was kicked out by steffie. Why would i want to be one anyway. They degrade your reputation especially but over shadowed by steffie.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:39 am

Damn....Damn....

I mean seriously how many times do I tell you people, this minion thing is just for jokes. She calls me a minion do I go scream about it? I think not? Does she make me go and kill people? I think not. Does she even bloody make me lick her boots, NO! I do not listen to people just cos I let them call me their minion. Its just funny.

And I do not see why Oldboy is in this. Why him dating Steffie online is sad and why is TIC a eunuch.And Affliction cannot give a good ass kicking for nuts....

Cojack...Nice....
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:41 am

Sykesy wrote:
Gezz what intelligence there Makaveli.

Its C-Makaveli , Not Makaveli

Quote :
i mean like how fucking stupid do you have to be to state that i insulted oldboy when if you read my post i wrote "No offence" straight after it. Once again you stepped into that one.

Thats odd because here is what I saw you write.

Quote :
Ohh yeah, overseas relationship. Geez tell me when you guys actually meet each other for real hey

Where is the No Offence part ?

Quote :
Secondly no i didnt start this fight. I was asked by MF on msn to go on the chatbox and talk to a guy called watcher acting gay which i did, then steffie insulted me when i logged off. See it just shows how much nerve she has really got.

So you went into the chatbox and acted gay and you are seriously surprised someone ripped you for it ?

Quote :
Ass kissing, STL has always known i have respected him and just because he told me to stop it doesnt mean im not gonna respect him anymore.

But if you dont then you might not get a glass of milk before you go to bed :'(

Quote :
BTW! i quit being a minion, I never was kicked out by steffie. Why would i want to be one anyway. They degrade your reputation especially but over shadowed by steffie.

You tell me why would you wanna be one. you were one. Infact six days ago when steffie came back this i what you had to say.

Quote :
Yeah my master/Ma'am is here. Welcome back boss!

Go look it up people its on the first page of steffies thread on the entrance ramp. Mind you after this he will proberly go delete it so im gonna go right ahead now and take a screenshot to prove his ass kissing abilites.

From what steffie has told me , you got upset with her because she said that Ruffles was her favourite Minion .... so you went on a bitch fit.

Again. Your Fighting a Fight you cant win Smile
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:51 am

Steffie is full if shit and i know a story which she made up which i will post about at the appropriate time.

Now with RUFFLES a better minion, i had no idea she even said that and i dont give a shit. What made me quit being a minion was MF stating that minions get no respect and he was right, thats why.

That was not an insult towards Oldboy, I just found her comment about me being a virgin funny when she is the one in a long distance relationship over the net.

Im not gonna delete that post because i did infact post that, why would i lie when its there.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:55 am

Sykesy wrote:
Im not gonna delete that post because i did infact post that, why would i lie when its there.

I dont know but you seem good at it.

You see evryone TIC here is infact WWEBacklashfan.

And what has WWEBacklashfan been doing lately ?

Fighting with TIC.

So you have been fighting yourself on a wrestling forum to gain the attention of higher ranks.

And you said steffie is the one without a life on the forum ...
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:56 am

Quote :
i mean like how fucking stupid do you have to be to state that i insulted oldboy when if you read my post i wrote "No offence" straight after it.

Really...well for the sake of the idiot around here (TIC), I think a timeline is in order to prove my point.

Oct 25th 8:31pm-Affliction: "Well then I think your a bitch ... that felt good to say."

Oct 25th 9:46pm-Me: "thank you, I strive very hard to be just that. now was there a question in there? oh wait...I see it....Am I a pansy? love affliction. well yes affliction, you really are."

Oct 25th 9:49pm-Affliction: "Are you on your period?"

Oct 25th 9:54pm-TIC: "That is the funniest post you have ever made LMFAO!" <--way to not start it r-tard

Oct 26th 10:05pm-TIC: "Anywho yeah Affliction she can get laid but chicks and male hookers do not count." <--again, way not to start shit, bang up job.

Oct 26th 10:25pm-TIC: "Ohh yeah, overseas relationship. Geez tell me when you guys actually meet each other for real hey." <--no offense is in there? really? where?

Oct 26th 10:54pm-Me: "At least I won't die a virgin...and no hooking up with a cat or a chick who's been dead for a week doesn't count."

OMFG! Miracle of all fucking miracles! I didn't make a direct comment at the TIC until a whole half hour after the disparaging comments about Oldboy. Wait...who started this again moron?

Quote :
I was asked by MF on msn to go on the chatbox and talk to a guy called watcher acting gay which i did, then steffie insulted me when i logged off. See it just shows how much nerve she has really got.

Honestly...who wouldn't mock you? Two, I logged in at the exact moment you left...I had every intention of making the joke to your face. Which is exactly what I did when you PMd me 5 minutes later.

Quote :

Ass Kissers Anonymous meets on Wednesdays at the Baptist Church, you might want to go.

Quote :

Oct 21st-TIC: "Yeah my master/Ma'am is here. Welcome back boss!"

That's called quitting? That looks like more ass kissing to me. Consider yourself served.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:59 am

Quote :
Steffie is full if shit and i know a story which she made up which i will post about at the appropriate time.

Ohhhhh...I'm so fuckin scared. I'm shaking really.

Quote :
Now with RUFFLES a better minion, i had no idea she even said that and i dont give a shit. What made me quit being a minion was MF stating that minions get no respect and he was right, thats why.

You didn't? Well then what was this:
Sykesy wrote:
Me no favourite Sad
Pwned to the second power.

Quote :
That was not an insult towards Oldboy, I just found her comment about me being a virgin funny when she is the one in a long distance relationship over the net.

Again, it wasn't a conversation involving you....so my personal life matters why?
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:00 am

And another thing

This is from Ruffles's ask me thread so the feud doesnt go into that

You quite clearly asked Ruffles to ask you something in his thread. thats not what his thread is for.

And yes i saw the question mark , but gett off so much on the attention of others you have to ask someone to ask you something in their thread.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:03 am

lolz to steffs and Calls posts^

So yeah I think I am officially on team*drumroll* Steffie and C-Makaveli!

Tic I think your darling Affliction can just go back to the bed you two share and you can follow him, cos we all know how you two look at each other. Go and make a bloody baby!(The Rock...sigh)

I have no idea why I just said that....
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 am

RUFFLES wrote:
lI have no idea why I just said that....

Because you understand , as does half the forum , that David Sykes and Affliction dont stand a chance in winning this fight.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:07 am

Personal Life matters, Well not really but when you make comments like that and you dont see the irony in them then c'mon that is just sad.

And BTW "me starting this thing". You know you started it cause i made all those comments after you having a go at me after the whole C'Box incident. I retaliated from it.

the "me No favourite" was infact a joke, When i still considered myself a minion.

And mocking me, Who the fuck wouldnt mock you seriously. Your a 24 year old who cant get laid and depends on the net to bring her happyness. Obviously you get heaps of shit in the real world so you come on the net and pick on teens. get a fucking life. Everything you say is completely lame a dry which usually are not even funny.

Like HHH should burn in a fire <<< How the hell is that even funny (Yes you use to say it all the time on WU!)
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:17 am

Thats one out of the million of things she has said. Stop hitting on her personal life. Really. What is wrong with dating a guy online? Yeah he might be a 40 year old pedophile but as long as he is nice to her and she does not act stupid, which she normally doesn't, theres nothing wrong in it. If she really likes him then so be it, why is little sykes jwealous of bwig Stweffie not giving him any attention?

Get a life TIC, and a real one not something you got out from a baby's munchies cereal box.

I find alot of Steffs posts funny really. I can think of about...I dunno almost the whole board, who would agree.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:20 am

Really. Im about to bring in at least 4 users who are steffies "Friends" who find her posts immature and lame. You guys know who you are so feel free to comment.

Cereal Box, Now RUFFLES was that meant to be funny at all, I mean seriously that was just pathetic.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:39 am

Quote :

the "me No favourite" was infact a joke, When i still considered myself a minion.

Its too late , you have been pwnd. Theres no way anyone will buy you saying it was a joke.

Quote :
Everything you say is completely lame a dry which usually are not even funny.

Have you actually seen what you have been posting in this feud.? Jokes about her Family. Wow those arnt dry and lame now are they. And there sure as hell not funny. Your obviously feeling the pressure and heading towards meltdown. Give up while you still can before Myself and steffie have to rip you to shreds any further.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:45 am

Yep ripping me to shreds over the net... Great one there. That would have to be nearly as funny as RUFFLES and the cereal box comment.

And it was quite obvious that it was a joke ... Hence why this smiliey was added "Sad"
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:08 am

Sykesy wrote:
Yep ripping me to shreds over the net... Great one there. That would have to be nearly as funny as RUFFLES and the cereal box comment.

You really need to think of better comebacks. Your just making yourself look more of a fool. Well done , we are on the net. What did you think we had been communicating over for the past few months ?

Just stop TIc , its over. You have been beaten.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:31 am

Really over the net .. No Shit!

But tearing me to pieces. Now explain how that would be done over the net ???
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:36 am

I think it means shredding that small bit of pride you still have. After this thread everybody thinks your just a joke TIC.

And you clinging to that same sentence proves that your desperate to get back at them somehow. To stump them somehow, sadly its impossible
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:11 am

For the last couple of hours ive been thinking to myself, Is there really a point. We all know that were still going to hate each other after this and we have both sunk low for insults. We keep throwing insults back and forth and it isnt solving anything.

Also i noticed Guests can view the fued board, Is this that good to view as a guest?

So you may of noticed the userbar of the whole "Anti steffie" propaganda has been removed. Now steffie i dont liek you but im acting mature here, there is no need for a fight like this. It isnt solving anything.

BTW yes C-Makaveli i am aware i got owned quite alot
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:01 am

TIC's the bigger man. You others can claim you "won" but just throwing insults around isn't winning. You and the forum win when the conflict is resolved. TIC has been the more mature guy by calling an end to this by removing the anti-steff mini's and offering to end it. You may think that Sykesy is a joke but he has my respect for what he did up there regardless of what he did on previous pages.

I never asked anyone to stop this. This board is here for a reason, to end conflicts by getting everything out. So I never ordered any of you to stop it because then I might as well remove this section. However, I did say that you should try and resolve the feud rather than just making it worse. So yeah, C-Mak, when this kicked off I did feel in a mood for a feud (lol) but when you read over this thread, it's just lame.

You win when there's peace not when you "owned" someone else, the feud it not here just to insult people for a laugh. If you want to carry it on after Sykesy's stopped then it just reflects badly on you. No one's in the right here, everybody ended up looking worse off for being involved in my estimation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next