chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff

Go down 
+5
Sykesy
C-Makaveli
steffiebaby140
Affliction
Ex-Mattitude Follower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac

Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:01 am

TIC's the bigger man. You others can claim you "won" but just throwing insults around isn't winning. You and the forum win when the conflict is resolved. TIC has been the more mature guy by calling an end to this by removing the anti-steff mini's and offering to end it. You may think that Sykesy is a joke but he has my respect for what he did up there regardless of what he did on previous pages.

I never asked anyone to stop this. This board is here for a reason, to end conflicts by getting everything out. So I never ordered any of you to stop it because then I might as well remove this section. However, I did say that you should try and resolve the feud rather than just making it worse. So yeah, C-Mak, when this kicked off I did feel in a mood for a feud (lol) but when you read over this thread, it's just lame.

You win when there's peace not when you "owned" someone else, the feud it not here just to insult people for a laugh. If you want to carry it on after Sykesy's stopped then it just reflects badly on you. No one's in the right here, everybody ended up looking worse off for being involved in my estimation.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

Male Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:59 am

Quote :
TIC's the bigger man.

Your really buying that ? Th eonly reason he ended the damn thing was because he had no other way of getting back at us , as I said to Ruffles earlier when TIC was making lame shots at him and me in the chatbox , he was only doing it to buy himself some time.

Quote :
You others can claim you "won" but just throwing insults around isn't winning.

I believe me and steffie ... well more me actually didnt actually throw and insults around , it was those two.

Quote :
You and the forum win when the conflict is resolved. TIC has been the more mature guy by calling an end to this by removing the anti-steff mini's and offering to end it.

I know TIC , and he wouldnt just end it like that. He was seriously talking to me 5 hours ago insulting me and ruffles in the chatbox , then all of a sudden he gives in ? Im not buying it , someone higher up is obviously forcing him to do this.

Quote :
You may think that Sykesy is a joke but he has my respect for what he did up there regardless of what he did on previous pages.

Jokes not the word I would use.

Quote :
I never asked anyone to stop this.

-_-

Quote :
You win when there's peace not when you "owned" someone else, the feud it not here just to insult people for a laugh. If you want to carry it on after Sykesy's stopped then it just reflects badly on you. No one's in the right here, everybody ended up looking worse off for being involved in my estimation.

He didnt end it lmao. It ended earlier on this morning (English Time) when me and steffie posted all that stuff. The guy was in the chatbox with me and Ruffles telling us how he was about to ''Kick our ass'' by bringing more people in on his team.. Even after I told him it was over , and stopped Ruffles from starting it up again.

If any of you actually believe TIC is the bigger man , your all taking something. Wasnt it him yesterday taking shots at Steffies family , personal life and boyfriend ?.

I have no problem with this ending , it told TIC it was over this morning but he continued to post stuff in here. But ill be damned if you are calling him the bigger man in this situation.
Back to top Go down
http://WWE.com
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

Female Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:05 am

^^Can I just ditto that?

Name one thing I said that was not in retaliation for a really low shot thrown at me? Seriously, one thing.....go ahead, I dare you to come up with one.

Did I really need to throw around insults? Probably not, but when my entire life and everyone I love is pulled into a fight they had nothing to do with, I feel I can hardly be blamed. I have absolutely no problem going back to pretending the tick and his silent sidekick don't exist. But I can guarantee if such personal shots are taken at me again....it won't be pretty.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:28 pm

Quote :
Your really buying that ? Th eonly reason he ended the damn thing was because he had no other way of getting back at us , as I said to Ruffles earlier when TIC was making lame shots at him and me in the chatbox , he was only doing it to buy himself some time.
He probably didn't have anything to get back at you with but he still ended it. Who cares about his reasons? He ended the thing and I show him respect for that. I'm not saying you and Steff are in the wrong, that would be harsh as Sykesy said some low stuff with Affliction. But I'm still going to show Sykesy some respect for ending this when some people would have just kept on swearing or using low insults. Sure he said some lame shit but he agreed to stay away and removed the anti-steff mini. If you have a problem with me respecting Sykesy for that when he could have carried on then we can settle that on MSN. Quite frankly I don't think it's any of your business though.

Quote :
I believe me and steffie ... well more me actually didnt actually throw and insults around , it was those two.
C'mon. Everyone was throwing insults in some form or another. Steff has been throwing insults randomly for over a year.

Quote :
I know TIC , and he wouldnt just end it like that. He was seriously talking to me 5 hours ago insulting me and ruffles in the chatbox , then all of a sudden he gives in ? Im not buying it , someone higher up is obviously forcing him to do this.
Five hours is a long time. He could have easily thought over this in that time. I can promise you that I never forced him to do this. If you don't believe me then whatever. I can't speak on behalf of anybody else though.

Quote :
Jokes not the word I would use.
Okay then.

Quote :
-_-
Good comeback. Razz

Quote :
He didnt end it lmao. It ended earlier on this morning (English Time) when me and steffie posted all that stuff. The guy was in the chatbox with me and Ruffles telling us how he was about to ''Kick our ass'' by bringing more people in on his team.. Even after I told him it was over , and stopped Ruffles from starting it up again.
It looked like he ended it up there. I just saw him call for peace. Maybe he did say that shit in the chatbox but eventually he called for it to end as you can see from above.

Quote :
If any of you actually believe TIC is the bigger man , your all taking something. Wasnt it him yesterday taking shots at Steffies family , personal life and boyfriend ?.
Yeah, it was really lame but he also called for it to stop didn't he? And I've seen stuff about Sykesy's and Affliction's personal life in here too. Stuff about them being virgins etc.

Quote :
I have no problem with this ending , it told TIC it was over this morning but he continued to post stuff in here. But ill be damned if you are calling him the bigger man in this situation.
Well he called for peace rather than throwing out more insults so it seems he is the bigger man to me. You can say stuff about chatboxes but it isn't solid. I read over this and Sykesy's post was the one which called for peace. It really isn't that much of a big deal C-Makaveli, I just feel that Sykesy should get some credit for ending this despite the things he's said before which I agree, were in poor taste.

Quote :
Name one thing I said that was not in retaliation for a really low shot thrown at me? Seriously, one thing.....go ahead, I dare you to come up with one.
You can dare me all you like. I never said anything about cheap shots being made for no reason, did I? He said some low stuff but so you said some low stuff back. I don't think what Sykesy said was right and I don't think what you said was right either. I never said you weren't provoked into it, did I? And besides, you've been giving out unprovoked insults for over a year. It's funny and stuff but you can't deny it.

Quote :
Did I really need to throw around insults? Probably not, but when my entire life and everyone I love is pulled into a fight they had nothing to do with, I feel I can hardly be blamed. I have absolutely no problem going back to pretending the tick and his silent sidekick don't exist. But I can guarantee if such personal shots are taken at me again....it won't be pretty.
Well was a blaming anybody? No. I just said that it seems Sykesy is willing to end it and hopefully you can agree to that.

I don't want to fall out with C-Mak or Steff. I just feel Syskey did the right thing, he extended the olive branch of peace. You guys have a problem with that but I don't see why. He gave in. I realise you want me to diss him and Affy or at least stay neutral. I am neutral. I have condoned Sykesy and Affy's comments on many occasions. But I'm still going to respect Sykesy for ending this conflict when he could have carried it on.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:08 pm

Quote :
I don't want to fall out with C-Mak or Steff. I just feel Syskey did the right thing, he extended the olive branch of peace. You guys have a problem with that but I don't see why

We have a problem with that because one day again he was insulting steffies family and just because he backed out of the fight your giving him respect when it was him making the low insults ?

Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:24 pm

I'm showing him respect for calling an end to the conflict when he could have carried on throwing insults. He took cheap shots but so has Steff. Sykesy went and extended the olive branch of peace. I show him respect for that. He's come out of this with less respect than he had when he went in though, his insults devalued my opinion of him somewhat. But he regained himself slightly by calling a truce. If you got a problem with that then tough. You ain't going to make me change my opinion.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:34 pm

But the only reason he called an end to it was because he had his back up against the wall. He had nothing to say anymore that could insult us with.

And im not trying to make you change your opinion. Im just saying your showing respect to a punk.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:44 pm

C-Makaveli wrote:
But the only reason he called an end to it was because he had his back up against the wall. He had nothing to say anymore that could insult us with.

And im not trying to make you change your opinion. Im just saying your showing respect to a punk.

He could have just said "fuck you" etc or continued with the same insults. He could have gone into his points in more detail. There were a load of things he could have done but he chose to call for peace. Maybe he was up against the wall but he could have just walked away.

Okay. In my eyes, Sykesy is not a punk. He's a confrontational guy who's willing to sink very low in arguments. He's still got the sense to call it quits though and he's been a real good friend to me. He can reel off shit about people but he'll always have a degree of respect from me because of his loyalty and friendship. I price loyalty very highly and Sykesy hasn't let me down and I know he won't. I will always respect him for that.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:34 pm

Final argument:

Steff your a bitch.

Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
WWE Superstar
WWE Superstar
C-Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Affliction wrote:
Final argument:

Steff your a bitch.

Cheers! Very Happy

Just a stunning contribution there Queer Eye ....

And anyone who has respect for someone who makes comments like what TIC did about steffie is a strange person to me. As far as loyalty goes. He doesnt seem to be that good at it. He kissed up to Contemp , Contemp got shot of him , he kissed up to Steffie , Steffie got rid of him.

Its only a matter of time MF before you get pissed off at him too.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:45 pm

Affliction wrote:
Final argument:

Steff your a bitch.

Cheers! Very Happy

That's an interesting strategy....contribute nothing and then throw in a useless comment that a toddler could have concocted after we decide to just leave it alone. Victor mature.

I'm finished with the both of you. You've been owned, I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:10 am

C-Makaveli wrote:
And anyone who has respect for someone who makes comments like what TIC did about steffie is a strange person to me. As far as loyalty goes. He doesnt seem to be that good at it. He kissed up to Contemp , Contemp got shot of him , he kissed up to Steffie , Steffie got rid of him.

Its only a matter of time MF before you get pissed off at him too.

Let's not lie. steffie was hardly innocent either. Sykesy said some lame stuff which I wasn't happy with but that doesn't mean I'm going to drop the friendship. steff has been throwing insults are people for over a year now, that's just how she is but it ain't exactly very pleasant. Do I abondon any contact with steff because she's always taking the piss out of people? No. She's cool to me so the friendship stays. Same with Sykesy.

I really can't remember Sykesy kissing up to Contemp. And steff didn't get rid of him, he posted saying he wasn't a "minion" any longer. I already am pissed off at him, friends often get pissed off with other. It doesn't mean we're not friends.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Affliction

Male Number of posts : 3093
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:50 pm

You only like her now because she doesnt treat you like shit as she use too.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:54 pm

Affliction wrote:
You only like her now because she doesnt treat you like shit as she use too.

Lol yep, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
steffiebaby140

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:04 pm

Whoever told you that cal likes me is seriously deluded. And whoever told you that I am all nice and sweet to cal is an even bigger idiot.
Back to top Go down
IAmRuffles[Original]
IC/US Champion
IC/US Champion
IAmRuffles[Original]

Male Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:25 am

lol Steffie....A nice and sweet girl.... WOW! Anyways Affliction Nobody has any idea why you suddenly decided to come back to insult her, though she does not take it as an insult I doubt it helped at all...

Anyways, please somebody lock this thread!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WWE.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:17 am

*rolls eyes* This thread = fail

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff   Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Affy/Sykes vs. Team Steff
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3