chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UFC 95 results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babaganoosh
FnF Up!
FnF Up!
babaganoosh

Male Number of posts : 9908
Registration date : 2007-06-23

UFC 95 results Empty
PostSubject: UFC 95 results   UFC 95 results Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Diego Sanchez, in his first bout in the lightweight division, defeated Joe Stevenson by unanimous decision in UFC 95 in London. The judges scored the fight 30-27, 29-28 and 29-28 in favor of Sanchez.

In other matches, Paulo Thiago, in his UFC debut, upset veteran Josh Koscheck with a technical knockout at 3:29 of the first round. ]

Nate Marquardt got a TKO win over Wilson Gouveia in the middleweight division with a flurry of punches in the third round.

In another middleweight bout, Demian Maia forced Chael Sonnen to submit at 2:37 of the first round.

England's Dan Hardy knocked out Rory Markham with a left-hook in the first round.

Just look at the results and you can see nothing really special came out of it. Maia tagged on another submission victory, there were a few decent knockouts, and watching Joe Daddy laughing everytime he got hit in the face was refreshing, but there wasn't too much I got excited about.
Back to top Go down
ladymahogany
The Legend
The Legend
ladymahogany

Female Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2007-07-01

UFC 95 results Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 95 results   UFC 95 results Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:12 am

I missed this event and probably won't watch it any time soon, although I do prefer nights like this when there aren't many decisions.
Back to top Go down

UFC 95 results
Page 1 of 1