chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers Empty
PostSubject: Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers   Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Quote :
WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Ricky Ortiz as of today, Aug. 8, 2009. We wish Ricky the best in all future endeavors.

Is anyone suprised by this? No one was ever going to "Rally Up" Stupid gimmick and I am gald it is gone.
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers   Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 pm

^ Agreed. I never saw much promise or potential in Ricky Ortiz and I can't say I'll miss seeing him on WWE TV. I'm hoping TNA don't add him to their roster once the 90 days no-compete clause is up. He wouldn't be a worth-while signing at all.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers   Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
^ Agreed. I never saw much promise or potential in Ricky Ortiz and I can't say I'll miss seeing him on WWE TV. I'm hoping TNA don't add him to their roster once the 90 days no-compete clause is up. He wouldn't be a worth-while signing at all.

TNA can have him and his rally towel. They are in the business of gettong any former WWE talent and the TNA fans would mark like he is the second coming of Ric Flair.
Back to top Go down
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers   Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Well let me say this:

When Chris Masters was released from the WWE, TNA had no interest in Masters and I was SO glad that TNA didn't sign him.

alot of people didn't like his skills in the ring and as for Ricky Ortiz, it doesn't surprise me @ all.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers   Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:02 pm

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Well let me say this:

When Chris Masters was released from the WWE, TNA had no interest in Masters and I was SO glad that TNA didn't sign him.

alot of people didn't like his skills in the ring and as for Ricky Ortiz, it doesn't surprise me @ all.

Masters sucks and I dont know why they brought him back to Raw. You know this time next year he will get his walking papers.
Back to top Go down
Lionheat
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student
Lionheat

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers   Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:10 am

Ricky Ortiz is effin' awesome.

How you guys can deny his aura surprises me.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers   Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:51 am

Truthfully, I hardly even took any notice of Ricky. I don't watch ECW, so I didn't even know who he was for a couple of months. Seeing as he wasn't being used, I guess it's the best decision, but I wish him look with whatever he decides to do next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers   Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ricky Ortiz gets his walking papers
Page 1 of 1