chaingangsoldier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
chaingangsoldier

Create a legacy for yourself in the e-fed, watch and download wrestling or simply hang out and chat.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW

Go down 
+2
Concrete Jesus
tnalockdownfan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tnalockdownfan
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran

Male Number of posts : 2467
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW   Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Hey guys, Sgt. Slaughter was host of Tonight's RAW from Calgery, Alberta, Canada

It was a Good Night for Rhodes & DiBiase and it was certainly a bad night for The Leader of The Legacy-Randy Orton

and so, I would like to know your thoughts on the following:

What were your thoughts on tonight's Fatal 4-Way #1 Contender's Match between The Glamazon, Alicia Fox, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim?

What were your thoughts on Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne III and what were your thoughts on MVP challenging Swagger?

What were your thoughts on Eugene vs. The Miz as the Calgery Kid?

What were your thoughts on Randy Orton vs. The Big Show?

What were your thoughts on MVP vs. Chris Masters?

What were your thoughts on Mark Henry & Hornswaggle vs. Rhodes & DiBiase?

What were your thoughts on Chavo Guerrero not wrestling tonight?

What were your thoughts on John Cena vs. Chris Jericho?

What were your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter as the host of RAW and drawing heat from Canada?

What were your thoughts on Jillian and Hacksaw coming out on RAW?

What are your thoughts on Freddie Prinze, Jr. hosting Next Week's RAW and I wonder if his wife Sarah Michelle from Buffy will be there?

What are your thoughts on Next Week's Non-Title Main Event between Cena & Orton and Jericho & Big Show?

Please share your thoughts on all of this.

Last edited by tnalockdownfan on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Concrete Jesus

Male Number of posts : 7643
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW   Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 pm

What were your thoughts on tonight's Fatal 4-Way #1 Contender's Match between The Glamazon, Alicia Fox, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim?
I am impressed with Kelly Kelly. She is not the greatest wrestler ever, but 3 years ago, all she could do was strip on ECW(HOT!!!!!!!)and now she is a pretty good wrestler. I was impressed yet again with the strength of Phoenix and I am excited about Kim vs. Mickie James

What were your thoughts on Jack Swagger vs. Evan Bourne III and what were your thoughts on MVP challenging Swagger?
Meh, I will be glad when MVP and Swagger finally wrestle

I was not entertained by that whole segment, until the Miz took off his mask. The Miz is Awesome.

I know that Orton is a heel, but I am tired of seeing him run from people

Masters is still boring and I was glad that MVP got the win.

What were your thoughts on Mark Henry & Hornswaggle vs. Rhodes & DiBiase? I was really gald that Chavo did not wrestle Hornswaggle again. You know what else, I am tired of seeing Hornswaggle getting over on everyone and then, when someone gets a hold of him, it is evil. He wants to mess with full sized wrestlers, he gets the horns.

I was really hoping that Jericho would get the win. It was funny when Jericho turned on Canada. Canda still cheered him.

What were your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter as the host of RAW and drawing hest from Canada? Take that Canada. USA USA USA

What were your thoughts on Jillian and Hacksaw coming out on RAW?
HOOOOOOOO! is was kind of boring

What are your thoughts on Freddie Prinze, Jr. hosting Next Week's RAW and I wonder if his wife Sarah Michelle from Buffy will be there?

What are your thoughts on Next Week's Non-Title Main Event between Cena & Orton and Jericho & Big Show? Looking forward to this one.
I also loved the HBK/HHH segment. Shawn kicked a little girl in the face, hahaha. I can't wait to see DX again.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Wrestling Veteran
Wrestling Veteran
Y2J X

Male Number of posts : 2435
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW   Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:39 am

tnalockdownfan wrote:
Hey guys, Sgt. Slaughter was host of Tonight's RAW from Calgery, Alberta, Canada

It was a Good Night for Rhodes & DiBiase and it was certainly a bad night for The Leader of The Legacy-Randy Orton

and so, I would like to know your thoughts on the following:

It was better then most of the recent divas matches I've seen, not saying much. Predictable winning but, I somewhat enjoyed the match and Kims new finisher.

Quote :

One of the better matches, which isn't saying much at all. The match was good and Bourne hit some cool innovative offense with Swagger getting the winning, good for me. Liked how Swagger displayed bad mic skills (and no not because of the lisp but, because it took him two trys to get All American American out) and then MVP so his surperior mic skills. I'd care more about MVP vs. Swagger if it didn't happen a few weeks back.

Quote :

Aside from the fact that Eugene got the job treatment (no entrance) and the winner was obvious, the fact that the Calgery Kid being Miz was obvious (I realized it when he got in the ring) and the fact that the match itself sucked...nothing, it was just typically, predictably, and boring Raw.

Quote :

Disliked both, in fact I have no comments on Orton vs. Show besides this one. Masters hit a dropkick that surpised me, sadly nothing else from this match did. I would've been pissed if MVP lost.

Quote :
What were your thoughts on Mark Henry & Hornswaggle vs. Rhodes & DiBiase?

The chance to have Henry elevated into the main event has gone down the drain. Nobody teaming with Hornswogger benefits with a main event push.

Quote :

Thank Fucking god. I'm sick and tired of him jobbing.

Quote :

Disappointing considering how good this could of been but, one of the better matches.

Quote :
What were your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter as the host of RAW and drawing hest from Canada?

Hest? I didn't really care, his segments annoyed me.

[/quote]What were your thoughts on Jillian and Hacksaw coming out on RAW?

What are your thoughts on Next Week's Non-Title Main Event between Cena & Orton and Jericho & Big Show?[/quote]

Big Show ruins the match but, it shall be decent.

Aswell, thank god that Shawn is returning. The promos with him and Trips were epic (my opinion) and actually interested me and really kept my attention. It was also one of the times I was behind HHH throughout all of Raw (normally I turn on him some point during the show). Shawn is and normally was the reason I watch(ed) Raw, glad to have him back.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW   Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:55 am

He ought to burn in the pits of hell along with Dixie Carter, STING and Victoria.

he was a decent host though.
Back to top Go down
Tiff
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
Tiff

Female Number of posts : 1929
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW   Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:12 am

I actually liked the fact that Sgt. Slaughter was like that, it was different to all the other hosts, because apart from the last few mins of last weeks, they've all been face. It was good to see one heel for a change.

Raw wasn't bad, either. Although I've never been a huge fan of HHH and HBK, I enjoyed their segments, and I'm actually quite looking forward to see DX back.. even if it's just for a short time.

Other than it, it was an okay Raw. I loved the fact the JC and RKO teamed up together at the end, and also that they have to be a tag team next week. They worked great together back when they both had to face the entire roster, so I'm looking forward to see how it goes again. I'd love to see them as a tag team in the future, too.

And Freddie Prince Jr. next week should be pretty good. Seeing as he's worked for WWE, he must know a decent bit about wrestling, so it should be alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW   Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 am

Sykesy wrote:
He ought to burn in the pits of hell along with Dixie Carter, STING and Victoria.

We've been through this many times before, Sykesy. I've seen plenty of comments from you lately which are meant as subliminal disses to a certain member. Comments like this just aren't needed when there's been so much drama in the past based on this kinda stuff. For some reason nobody has pulled you up on it until now. You haven't actually insulted anyone so it's not a proper warning but you know comments like this could easily fire up a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
"Mean is making Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her" - Johnny 'Drama' Chase
Sykesy

Male Number of posts : 8610
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW   Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

We've been through this many times before, Sykesy. I've seen plenty of comments from you lately which are meant as subliminal disses to a certain member. Comments like this just aren't needed when there's been so much drama in the past based on this kinda stuff. For some reason nobody has pulled you up on it until now. You haven't actually insulted anyone so it's not a proper warning but you know comments like this could easily fire up a fight.

I know, It's so cool isnt it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ex-Mattitude Follower
Egotistical Maniac
Egotistical Maniac
Ex-Mattitude Follower

Male Number of posts : 4927
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW   Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:49 pm

^ Just take your issues to PMs, the feud or simply stop inciting arguments please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW   Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on Sgt. Slaughter on RAW
Page 1 of 1